Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What is the best sabers clan of ALL TIME?

Page 9 / 13
 PuN
(@pun)
Eminent Member

forgot about you and clum...2 of our biggest members. too much pot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2006 2:16 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Yea, I'm still around. I can't play JK ne more cuz I switched to mac *gasp* to do audio editing/recording. I'll try to remember to bring my JK disc next time I go to my parents, would be sweet to play with y'all again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2006 9:39 am
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

I'll train an out of box newbie that would destroy anyone and everyone out of those clans all around in 2 weeks or less. Even back in 99.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2006 6:58 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

I'm sorry you guys I really didn't have the patience to call everyone out in this thread and sorry youre the example bro I think you're cool and all but

i respect many of the older clans. KRT was a good clan.. BUT saying "old school" is .. and saying that "new school isnt as good as old school" is even gayer you cant compare. Lets use your sports analogy. You use hockey ill use basketabll. You cant compare Kobe Bryant to Dr. J for example, they didnt play at the same time.. Dr. J was the * during his time, kobe is the **** now (record 80pts)...How do you know who would win??? your basically saying kobe bryant did not play in the beginning of the NBA so Dr. J is better.

evolution didnt stop with the opposable thumb. I'm 6' and I'd stuff all those goofballs that played in the 60's. Sure they may be old and rusty, but you can't polish a turd. Those guys could hardly dribble the ball and run at the same time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2006 9:21 pm
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

I'm sorry you guys I really didn't have the patience to call everyone out in this thread and sorry youre the example bro I think you're cool and all but

i respect many of the older clans. KRT was a good clan.. BUT saying "old school" is .. and saying that "new school isnt as good as old school" is even gayer you cant compare. Lets use your sports analogy. You use hockey ill use basketabll. You cant compare Kobe Bryant to Dr. J for example, they didnt play at the same time.. Dr. J was the * during his time, kobe is the **** now (record 80pts)...How do you know who would win??? your basically saying kobe bryant did not play in the beginning of the NBA so Dr. J is better.

evolution didnt stop with the opposable thumb. I'm 6' and I'd stuff all those goofballs that played in the 60's. Sure they may be old and rusty, but you can't polish a turd. Those guys could hardly dribble the ball and run at the same time.

that wasn't my quote... just wanted to clear that *ahem*

people know I'm a Kobe fan... hehe... but that wasn't me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2006 12:18 am
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

that wasn't my quote... just wanted to clear that *ahem*

people know I'm a Kobe fan... hehe... but that wasn't me.

wait a sec shinji... you and that dude's saying the exact same thing... lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2006 12:19 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

It's all about Jam Empire.. bitches.. You all sucked.. i never knew Prince was a real clan.. i always thought it was some kind of joke.. Most of you hacked and tweaked anyway.. or at least tried something to improve ur skills.. And Yack.. wow you beat me and Orgazmo.. 1 out of like 10 times.. good for you.. πŸ™‚ didnt england admit to hacking though?.. dont know if i heard that or not from Sub.. but who cares.. game is dead.. i remember playing him 1 on 1.. and we didnt hit each other for an hour.. so we both quit..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2006 4:16 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

hehe ya dats whats happened when I played England back in the day too.
and he didnt admit to hacking.. but he knows more about it than any other person lol.

none of the Prince I knew tweaked.. at least no one said yack such and such tweaks. we realy didnt even know what tweaking was until like mid 2000. haha.. and when else did I lose to you? and who are you anyhow? haha.. if you give me a name. i could then maybe remember.. but whats it matter your right πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2006 5:01 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

this was posted in another thread but i think it applies to waht shinji says... also this is a computer game not sports, in sports peoples training regiments got more complex, more efficient. computer games a persons muscle mass or anything else has no bearing on his skill in a game

look i really dont think im the exception to the rule which is why im so stubborn on this issue. but i never had and never will have a problem with the newer style. i always played the "old school" style and always will, i was not vulnerable to the quickness of dr00me's style because i had a brain. klav can attest to this i think, he made a comment to me a while back about how he was surprised that a player that played my style could so easily and quickly dispatch people in a duel, and by no means do we get along so its not like he has a biased opinion based on a friendship we may or may not have, and it would be more likely that he would vouch against me in this case. but if you asked him im sure he would confirm the fact i can handle myself with any of you self proclaimed greats. every style has there own strengths and weaknesses. the fact remains that a skilled player should know his strengths and more importantly his limitations in a duel. its all about being able to manipulate your opponents weaknesses more effectively then him in my opinion and that is what sets the great players from the good... the thing i find is that my philosophy was more common in the older players which is why i will always believe that my era was above and beyond any era's after it. my strength was that i used my head to win, many saberists that followed used speed and warping to win...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2006 8:30 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

ya phelan I tend to agree with you there.. I being an old timer and all have seen pretty much every way of playing sabers..
One must be able to adjust their style for their opponent. However, just warping around and running around really fast.. requires more luck and less thinking than the old school style of strategic positioning and counter movements. When I don't think while playing sabers I have a tendence to slip into the new school style where I'm only maybe an average saberist. However, if I think, if I try if I focus, and can alternate between styles, play sabers like I used to in 2000 and not just run around like a newbie. then i'm prob one of the top easily.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2006 4:59 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

I remember in JE.. playing all these dudes.. no good.. then all of a sudden a year later.. tweaked.. hacks.. whatever.. still couldnt beat me though.. I played Defensively.. as a Keyboard player.. Not many people could beat me one on one... or would want to even play me one on one... Teams were fun though.. would have some good matches etc.. people would always bitch about me not dying etc.. but once again i played defensively.. and not with a chickens head cut off.. and no orgazmo wasnt smack..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2006 9:47 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Jackie who exactly where you?
and who exactly was smack?
and who exactly was black?
and when did you beat me :)?
I was always quite defensive myself, even with the mouse.
and we should play again sometime.. soon!
that's all folks

}YaX{

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2006 12:05 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Black is Saint and SmacK was the leader of YO
I don't know who jackie is tho...Attack/Virus maybe?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2006 1:42 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Jackie is SainT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2006 6:08 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

well then whose black? besides martin luther king jr.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2006 2:55 am
Page 9 / 13
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ