Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Locked] Sabers continued again

(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

i dont know why you locked the topic again ret, but seriously if you want people to use your boards your going to have to cut that crap out.

and ness we tried to play you last night and you bitched up. you killed sabs on his spawn and set the score limit to 1...

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2006 7:23 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

you have to understand something about spanker though, hes a freak. when he loads up jk he ceases to be spanker, and he becomes a jedi. hes ready to play the second he chooses his character and has his fingers hovering over the first keys hes going to press...

anyway you're a donkey and if you think that "test" is a measure of a player i dont have much else to say to you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2006 8:51 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

i dont know why you locked the topic again ret, but seriously if you want people to use your boards your going to have to cut that crap out.

Seriously? I have campaigned for a year now just to get people to come to this place.

Furthermore this thread appears to be about Ness, so finish this in the Nesseight thread. Feel free to repost these arguments in the Nesseight thread.

Nothing you have said in this thread is regarding saber clans. If you want to discuss saber clans then carry it out in Wodz's new "Best Saber Clan" thread. If you want to discuss Prince, then carry it out in the Prince thread.

- ReT

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2006 9:47 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback