Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Better Q? Did Jedislayer/Merlin/Legacy cheat?

Page 9 / 11
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Wodz,you could have gotten free wins again like you did before to get that high on the ladder.You did it just after I quit the ladder.And you were asking everyone for free wins.So that you eventually got to #1 as _REDSTAR_.So just because you got to a certain rank means nothing.Especially you of all people.I've talked to people who played before me and everyone I've ever talked to says you sucked ass.

... what a joke. Everyone was getting free wins from neo whether they wanted it or not. Heck, Lonestarr has 300 free wins given to him a year or more after he quit playing.

I maintain that Wodz has always been one of the toughest if not the toughest player I ever played against in JK.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2006 6:56 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

Nomad
I joined one clan that Hexen was in,and that was END.Every other clan was just bad timing between us.

True...but you still teamed with him πŸ˜€

And HeXeN haxed his ass off. Most people i know lost to him 5-0 or 5-1. Hell I could never ever hit him, and he was TOTALLY predictable. Most people said it was gear hax or tweaks, i don't know, but he did something, regardless of nobody proving it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2006 1:45 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Yes,I've thought for awhile Hex did something weird in JK or comp or whatever it may have been.Ask anyone wgho actually knows me and I've always said Hex did something.Hmm,when did I team with him?If I did it was because no one else was on.And Hex wasn't unhittable.I beat him before.And he beat me.Have you even played around with Gear?All it does,is Either Speed up the game.Or you can slow it down...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2006 5:32 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Hex was always the most noticeable cheater to me. I never liked him from day one. All you VDS guys or whatever clan it was were all over his nuts when it was obvious he cheated. One day I beat him either 15-0 or 15-2( no joke, icehelion was in the game with us) then I play him not even two weeks later and I cant hit him to save my life. I was too good then, enough to know when I should hit someone with a low ping. Not hitting nemesis is one thing, because he had like 1000+ ping... but hexen.. just flat out sucked.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2006 2:44 pm
(@freeze_fire)

gayber hackers:-
legacy
frozen
nemesis
mask
crucifier
cloud
dangersun
soulreaper
hexen

I would have to disagree with this list.
1) I don't believe Legacy ever hacked he was a sound player and a nice guy. Alot of people just loved to jump on the band wagon.

2) Mask was a great great player and if any of you got to know him as well as I did(back in KDD) , then you wouldnt think twice about all the rumours, known him since Jihad days.. never had a problem.

3) Cloud was a cool guy, never had a problem with him and never once heard anything about him hacking.

4) Nemesis lead one of my old clans I was in, KoAJ, I played him many time. yes he did lag like hell..but as far as I know..and HOPE. that was all it was, he was a good guy despite what became of him.

The rest I really have no idea...

ps. Hey all =p

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 3:59 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Freeze Fire
Nemesis was caught hacking later on in JK...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 6:18 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

As far as I know, Legacy never cheated/haxed, and noone I know of ever said he did.

I didn't hear the hax rumours until i ran into DSbr. And until TODAY, they were the ONLY people i knew of, who said Legacy haxed/cheated.

As for the rest of the list, they all sucked, and hacked their asses off.

As for this post, who gives a fuck. What the fuck are you going to do? Go hunt these people down, and say "shame on you! you cheated!"

Big fucking deal. If i would've gotten a rep for being a badass by cheating and being spoken about daily by nerds who would argue over it for the next 10 years, i would've done it too! πŸ˜€

/STFU ALL KTHX!

bye now! o/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 6:33 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

ff !!! πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2006 5:49 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

hi f_fire, yeah good times

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 9:15 am
(@vapid)

omg wtf hax ^ πŸ˜†

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 9:39 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

you have been swinging from my balls for 9 years isnt it about time you get a new hobbie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 9:43 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

never had a problem with that list.. what was Dangersuns name before he became a hacker? I forget.. he was really newbie.. then 3 days later he was unhittable..

Frozen - newb
nem - newb
legaycy - easy
Mask - we played a few 2v2 teams...
Soulreaper - sucked balls even when he tried to hack..
Hexen - never had a problem..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2006 4:16 am
(@mentatmm)

Merlin never cheated when I played him. He was good in every category of JK. I found it hilarious the time he beat some DSbr guy in FF sabers with protection.

Marez was a good technical player and really understood the intracacies of this game. Most people simply don't grasp this fact. I remember expert CTF players calling him a hacker because he was able to get on top of the scoreboard in NF Nar CTF (something they later realized was possible to do). I thought he was a hacker the first time he showed me how to jump to the top of the ship from main ground in FF BGJ, but I reserved judgement and later did it myself. I didn't like Marez early on because of a few clan matches where my cousin and I took on and beat him and Gambit in NF CTF and NF Sabs (they got pissed and bitched and moaned for quite some time). Marez even called me a hacker a few times because I had a habit of killing him 2-3 times in NF Oasis and NF CTF with my Lightsaber vs his Conc. Despite him often being a dick, I respected him as a player and realized that it was really just an act and underneath the idiocy there was a good technical player.

I met Narz when he was a newbie on Qtracker/jediBoard. Within a year he was able to beat me in to the negs in FF BGJ. I was never an expert FFer, but I wasn't clumsy either. I don't think he hacked.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2006 5:56 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Merlin never cheated when I played him. He was good in every category of JK. I found it hilarious the time he beat some DSbr guy in FF sabers with protection.

Marez was a good technical player and really understood the intracacies of this game. Most people simply don't grasp this fact. I remember expert CTF players calling him a hacker because he was able to get on top of the scoreboard in NF Nar CTF (something they later realized was possible to do). I thought he was a hacker the first time he showed me how to jump to the top of the ship from main ground in FF BGJ, but I reserved judgement and later did it myself. I didn't like Marez early on because of a few clan matches where my cousin and I took on and beat him and Gambit in NF CTF and NF Sabs (they got pissed and bitched and moaned for quite some time). Marez even called me a hacker a few times because I had a habit of killing him 2-3 times in NF Oasis and NF CTF with my Lightsaber vs his Conc. Despite him often being a d**k, I respected him as a player and realized that it was really just an act and underneath the idiocy there was a good technical player.

I met Narz when he was a newbie on Qtracker/jediBoard. Within a year he was able to beat me in to the negs in FF BGJ. I was never an expert FFer, but I wasn't clumsy either. I don't think he hacked.

True story...

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2006 11:48 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

haha nikon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2006 5:18 pm
Page 9 / 11
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ