Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Was NiftySaber cheating when he went 90-0 on cases?

(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I was KM_Malice then. Everyone said I cheated. Thoughts? 😆

Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2006 6:24 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

haha if u'd like to confess it don't matter now 🙂 but that would be cool haha.. I don't even remember that time buddy.. o well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 10:00 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

if i had ever heard of you i would comment, but most likely there was nothing but newbies when you played so who honestly cares...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 12:32 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

I recall the name 'niftysaber', but not the only Malice I know isn't you.

So you went 90 - 0 on cases? Ok then, you either hacked or only played newbies. I'm not saying you suck per se, but the best at NF BGJ never won all the time, especially not 90 - 0.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 3:41 pm
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

the fact that you're here asking this question just gave us a clue...

not that we needed any...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 4:10 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

There was another Malice. Forgot the clan he was in... been too long. I just used the name Malice and KM_Malice. And as far as the 90-0. I was #1 on cases with it. And there have been many who did better than 90-0. I think Merlin did over 100-0? Go look on cases. I know my KM_Malice is not on the top of the cases hall of fame for longest streak. Just wish we could all know who cheated and who did not. But of course, no one will ever know. Although I can think of plenty of people I know cheated. And some I prove cheated. Not that anything of a 10 yr old game I played when I was a kid matters. Just fun to think about all the memories.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2006 5:45 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I remember when cases became popular again in the later stages of JK. Hardly anyone would play me in FF because they didn't want a loss on their record. The only people who played me were Narz, AssKicker, AeRoN, and other players who were good at FF. Same thing happened for WoW...except Pheonix_MDS was always cool and would play me whenever everyone else would turn me down.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 7:23 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

Yeah, Lisa (phoenix) was cool. Wish she would come on =

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2006 2:29 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Nikon:

I remember when cases became popular again in the later stages of JK.

those were good times indeed.. and I was definately probablly one of those people that didnt wana get raped in FF haha.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2006 4:35 am
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

i think the only thing worse than the ladder room was the FF ladder. and the nf guns ladder. 90 and 0 huh? quite a feat. I always thought I was the shit when I'd go 1 1/2 weeks without losing at nf sabers, when I'd limit myself to 7 or 8 games a night if I was on a roll.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2006 9:47 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

nifty you are such a loser...you admitted cheating your ass off already, so you're 90-0 is tainted...but that isn't what is important about this threads...it's how you tell others on these forums we live in the past, and here you are digging up some sketchy cases crap.........hypocrite

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2006 3:35 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

What are you talking about? And why do you follow me around on these forums so much? Go away. I never said anything about people living in the past. This is a JK forum. A game that was in the past. So of course we will talk about the past. So how about you dont put words into my mouth. All I ever said is that you are exactly the same immature loser as most of us were in the past. You just cant develope into a normal human being.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/06/2006 7:55 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2006 10:44 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback