Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Better Q? Did Jedislayer/Merlin/Legacy cheat?

Page 11 / 11
(@cl0wn)

I have no idea why that happens
but I guess I must hack since the All mightly Clown has made a point of it being there was a hack back in the day.
What would be the point of using a hack now adays?Atleast in the setting of nf sabs.I can only think of 2-3 ppl that would actually play it.Everyone else plays guns/Force

First let me thank you for recognizing my all-mighty powers. You may rise to your feet now and cease the genuflecting. I did not say that everyone who demonstrated signs of lag did so as a result of a hack. I said I had created a hack that duplicates the effects caused by lag in a game. Clearly for a hack to be based on lag, the lag must exist prior to the hack and therefore not all laggers are hackers (Due to previously mentioned preexistence of lag). I would have thought this to be simple reasoning, not to be confused with accusation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2008 1:08 pm
(@irn-nickd)

haha good old classic Masky smack talk
Freezefire - I am that player =) to be honest I couldnt care less about that, it just shows how much of an asshole Mask and that clan were to act like that towards one of there own, its not real smart to pretend you have an illness online or in rl... however funny it may have seemed to all you guys. Spanx - I will give it to Mask he didn't play newbies, he played top 20 or nothing. but its a double edged sword isnt it? everyone has there off day.. but playing a straight 124 wins all top 20 with out cheating? in my book that was a hard task, maybe the 124 was his off day..he said in one post on here he was jacking off at the time, or could that be hacking off?. Mask had a shitty attitude towards most of JK unless they were "in" with him. thats what I didn't like about the guy, but I dont retract anything of what I said. yah irn_Dangersun hacked a tournament. Cronick didnt come close to hack status in my book if we're talking about more hackers..Sephiorth or DemonLoki, Drizzit, BoWfLeX.. ..but vapids list there is what struck me...those were some of the most famous sabrists in JK history..and those players immediaetly come to most peoples minds when they think back..its a shame probably 90% of them hacked and fucked us all over.

Piece

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2008 8:58 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

There's no FF drama cause it's easy to notice hacks. There was no "warping" or "tickrate" or "connection" bullshit in FF. If you had bad ping in FF, you were fucked. Plus FF is harder to play, which caused the majority of the JK community to play NF.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2008 9:24 am
(@dsbr_rhophein)
Eminent Member

Reiko dude get on IRC and lets play some bgj ff...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2008 3:21 am
(@devs_kohv)

Nem,Mask,Sep,Soul hacked. the rest on your people lists were not untouchable enough. Soulreaper blew at sabers with or without hacks, it was obvious to most that he hacked. Nem was gay. Mask was a big headed egotistical shit. Sep was posh and unbelievabley gay.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2008 7:22 am
(@devil)

Oh damn Clown is back? JK isn't safe anymore...

I agree FF Guns was the hardest to play, hence why I stuck to NF. Eyes can't move that goddamn fast, force speed was rediculous.

Oh yeah, Ruffus used to hack too, fuck that bitch. All his little faggot buddies would stick up for him and deny it.

edit: lol at the swear filter, q u e e r s.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2008 4:35 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

werent you clanned with nem and soul in kohv? and frozen (hacker).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2008 9:08 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

nifty is a faggot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2009 6:19 pm
Page 11 / 11
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback