Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Better Q? Did Jedislayer/Merlin/Legacy cheat?

Page 10 / 11
(@euphoria)

- hackers

ChaOs_KDS(completely sucked at sabers and hacks to, lovely extendo hits from cliff to main in one game, it was laughable.

Nemesis, When ever I played him he could get hit, but you could never actually pin point his lag spot, ever, constanlty changing, I found him to suck at sabers, you could see him making blatent amature mistakes and stuff..but somehow you still couldnt hit him when you thought you had pin pointed his lag spot

Crucifier, once making wierdo noises in a tourney match with flashlight, couldnt hit him at all..2 weeks later he got caught and some screenshots were posted

SoulReaper..played against him and Kain, in a teams tourney, Kain was fine, Soul was absolutley unhittable..even Kain aplogised to me and my partner privatly afterwards as he surspected him as having something on. Soul didnt come across as a great saberist, just some fool stumbling about with no tactic but a hack.

Those 4 were the only people I ever had the misfortune to play and at the same time, know hacked. :roll:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2008 1:30 am
(@irn-nickd)

interesting post this turned into, lets cut to the chase, the only 3 real legit hackers on vapids list are merlin, mask, nemesis. nemesis got busted, gg. the problem with mask and merlin, is that they never did get busted..as far as i know, i dont know much about what went on after 03. these 3 were always looked upon as mythical titans during there rains, huge reputations, but its funny..because its all tainted in bs. they were nothing but sly hackers. merlin and mask were clever, they never "used" when playing people they liked(and i dont think that was many between the two) they did it on the sly cwts, cases..tournies. a game here and there, just to get them through. mask also had a brother, (chosenone) who as i recall had a huge reputation with koac 97-98 and some in 99, he was well liked and respected by the majority of JK, so not many people pointed the finger at mask..as they were all probably kissing c1's ass.. they later popped up in KTL..which was like a nf sabers all stars team..but founded with hackers. kain..dr00me kid_ikuris..heltlh..were legit tho. nemesis was funny..because he actually was not good at sabers, as soon as he went ahp(which was rare) or he was being checked..he totally sucked..we laughed are asses..off, then he got caught red handed...and it was great, he never came back after that..which prooves..he was hacking probably most of the time...so what ever godly name he made for himself in JK..went right out the window..so plss..dont even mention this guy as being remotley good.. people look up to these guys...and they are talked about like old gods...because of there ladder reps..cwt wins...and victorys..but get a hint...it was all alot of bullshit.

You know what.I have a question for everyone.I've heard it back and forth for awhile.
So my Question is.
Did Mask hack?

Simple answer. Yes

as for Mask I will say this, and this came from Lonestarr himself.. they were good buds. back in KDD as Harmaru (I think?) he hacked a KDD clan tourney ( so some KDD members claim) .. but back then I don't know if they could prove gods/toggles?.. so who knows... the rep stuck with him untill the end I guess, he did go 120+ and didn't get touched on cases as I can remember, if he did hack he never got legit caught.

i remember that, i played in the very tournie you mention, he was a cocky son of a bitch who no one enjoyed playing, ..ever wonder why he was called mask..so much, because he changes his alias so much,

I would have to disagree with this list.
1) I don't believe Legacy ever hacked he was a sound player and a nice guy. Alot of people just loved to jump on the band wagon.

2) Mask was a great great player and if any of you got to know him as well as I did(back in KDD) , then you wouldnt think twice about all the rumours, known him since Jihad days.. never had a problem.

3) Cloud was a cool guy, never had a problem with him and never once heard anything about him hacking.

4) Nemesis lead one of my old clans I was in, KoAJ, I played him many time. yes he did lag like heck..but as far as I know..and HOPE. that was all it was, he was a good guy despite what became of him

as much as i love you ff..you have got it wrong some where down the line, you may have liked them some. but you know as well as I do what went on.. i dont know why cloud is on the list actually.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2008 2:59 am
(@cl0wn)

I think I can speak to this issue with some authority. My main interest in creating hacks for JK was not to cheat in regular games, but to challenge other hackers in Hax only games. Most of the cheat hax I wrote were the result of requests. While I played JK I was regularly contacted by, Ò€œLegitÒ€ members of the community asking for cheats. On several occasions I was given an anti-hack used for tournaments and asked to hack it right before the game play. Most of the time I ignored the requests, but there were a few occasions that I answered by writing a hack or even a set of hacks. While I donÒ€™t recall who specifically asked for the hacks, several of the things described in the previous posts could be attributed to hacks. Only armatures used feildlight or any other item that made sounds or other indicators, so you canÒ€™t reason that if you never heard or saw weird things they were not cheating. Many hack packs used items that were added to the scroll inventory so the cheater maintained all the normal items one would expect in a game, but had several new toggle options. On a request, I wrote a hack that would simulate lag making a player just difficult enough to hit that it gave him an advantage, but not so difficult that it couldnÒ€™t be explained by lag. I even wrote a cog that a player could use to target another player and it would tell them if they were using the god flags. When this was released several players were caught and left the community. All that to say this: cheating was rampant in the JK community. The new players cheated to compete with the experienced players and in response some of the experienced players cheated to keep their edge. Having written many of the cogs used by the cheaters, I recognized them more readily than others and was surprised at how many people cheated (I often recognized my own work used against me). In the end I decided that if players were legendary because they never lost then they were cheaters; but if they were legendary because they were skilled and shrew players who rarely lost they were probably legit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2008 6:09 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

interesting post this turned into, lets cut to the chase, the only 3 real legit hackers on vapids list are merlin, mask, nemesis. nemesis got busted, gg. the problem with mask and merlin, is that they never did get busted..as far as i know, i dont know much about what went on after 03. these 3 were always looked upon as mythical titans during there rains, huge reputations, but its funny..because its all tainted in bs. they were nothing but sly hackers. merlin and mask were clever, they never "used" when playing people they liked(and i dont think that was many between the two) they did it on the sly cwts, cases..tournies. a game here and there, just to get them through. mask also had a brother, (chosenone) who as i recall had a huge reputation with koac 97-98 and some in 99, he was well liked and respected by the majority of JK, so not many people pointed the finger at mask..as they were all probably kissing c1's arse.. they later popped up in KTL..which was like a nf sabers all stars team..but founded with hackers. kain..dr00me kid_ikuris..heltlh..were legit tho. nemesis was funny..because he actually was not good at sabers, as soon as he went ahp(which was rare) or he was being checked..he totally sucked..we laughed are asses..off, then he got caught red handed...and it was great, he never came back after that..which prooves..he was hacking probably most of the time...so what ever godly name he made for himself in JK..went right out the window..so plss..dont even mention this guy as being remotley good.. people look up to these guys...and they are talked about like old gods...because of there ladder reps..cwt wins...and victorys..but get a hint...it was all alot of bullcrud.

You know what.I have a question for everyone.I've heard it back and forth for awhile.
So my Question is.
Did Mask hack?

Simple answer. Yes

as for Mask I will say this, and this came from Lonestarr himself.. they were good buds. back in KDD as Harmaru (I think?) he hacked a KDD clan tourney ( so some KDD members claim) .. but back then I don't know if they could prove gods/toggles?.. so who knows... the rep stuck with him untill the end I guess, he did go 120+ and didn't get touched on cases as I can remember, if he did hack he never got legit caught.

i remember that, i played in the very tournie you mention, he was a cocky son of a puppy who no one enjoyed playing, ..ever wonder why he was called mask..so much, because he changes his alias so much,

1) I don't believe Legacy ever hacked he was a sound player and a nice guy. Alot of people just loved to jump on the band wagon.

2) Mask was a great great player and if any of you got to know him as well as I did(back in KDD) , then you wouldnt think twice about all the rumours, known him since Jihad days.. never had a problem.

3) Cloud was a cool guy, never had a problem with him and never once heard anything about him hacking.

4) Nemesis lead one of my old clans I was in, KoAJ, I played him many time. yes he did lag like heck..but as far as I know..and HOPE. that was all it was, he was a good guy despite what became of him

as much as i love you ff..you have got it wrong some where down the line, you may have liked them some. but you know as well as I do what went on.. i dont know why cloud is on the list actually.

I have never suspected Mask of cheating/Hacking
He's a good guy if you actually ever talk to him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2008 1:47 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

hey nova do you use clowns lag hack?

btw thanks for that post clown. I have to say that I basically gave up playing jk because a lot of the new players I suspected of cheating, just took the enjoyment out of the game for me when it was no longer an issue of skill. But rather an issue of whether or not I could avoid lag bursts or get lucky and hit untimeable players. I recall playing several up and comers in my day that were garbage one week, not able to hit me. And all of a sudden the next week it took everything I had to to scratch away a victory. The most prevalent was lag issues, cable/dsl users who would constantly freeze and burst around. Or just in general had sketchy pings.

I blame you for the death of jk! j/k :P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2008 12:05 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

I do not lag
I just warp around quickly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2008 1:29 pm
(@cl0wn)

Certainly some of the blame could be placed at my feet (swallows hard, hoping the peasants are not going to storm the castle with pitchforks and torches). I fault my chaotic nature for driving me to destroy for entertainment. In any event, not all hard-to-hit players were laggy or even cheaters. I recall creating artificial lag by running around the map like a lunatic and rotating my view wildly. This caused a lag or warping effect that was not the result of a poor connection or cog (Though I was booted from several games for doing it). Really all the cheats did was to duplicate what skilled players were capable of doing fairly. I always reserved my accusations until I was certain a player was cheating. Some guys were just amazing, they had the respawn time of every item down, they had the ability to perceive patterns other players fell into and exploit them, and they were extremely coordinated and could pull off some amazing moves. A cheat cog can never make a player smarter or provide them with the dexterity necessary to maneuver through a map the way I have seen some players move. Those were the guys you know were legit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2008 5:09 pm
(@freeze_fire)

interesting post this turned into, lets cut to the chase, the only 3 real legit hackers on vapids list are merlin, mask, nemesis. nemesis got busted, gg. the problem with mask and merlin, is that they never did get busted..as far as i know, i dont know much about what went on after 03. these 3 were always looked upon as mythical titans during there rains, huge reputations, but its funny..because its all tainted in bs. they were nothing but sly hackers. merlin and mask were clever, they never "used" when playing people they liked(and i dont think that was many between the two) they did it on the sly cwts, cases..tournies. a game here and there, just to get them through. mask also had a brother, (chosenone) who as i recall had a huge reputation with koac 97-98 and some in 99, he was well liked and respected by the majority of JK, so not many people pointed the finger at mask..as they were all probably kissing c1's arse.. they later popped up in KTL..which was like a nf sabers all stars team..but founded with hackers. kain..dr00me kid_ikuris..heltlh..were legit tho. nemesis was funny..because he actually was not good at sabers, as soon as he went ahp(which was rare) or he was being checked..he totally sucked..we laughed are asses..off, then he got caught red handed...and it was great, he never came back after that..which prooves..he was hacking probably most of the time...so what ever godly name he made for himself in JK..went right out the window..so plss..dont even mention this guy as being remotley good.. people look up to these guys...and they are talked about like old gods...because of there ladder reps..cwt wins...and victorys..but get a hint...it was all alot of bullcrud.

So my Question is.
Did Mask hack?

Simple answer. Yes

i remember that, i played in the very tournie you mention, he was a cocky son of a puppy who no one enjoyed playing, ..ever wonder why he was called mask..so much, because he changes his alias so much,

&.. I will disagree again πŸ™‚

I am pretty sure I know Mask better than anyone here & better than most any JK player, I was playing this guy in 97, I got to know Mask a few weeks later, through his brother c1. It's strange because I have known these guys longer than some of my family members which is crazy. Thats goes to saying how long this game has truely been around:) When you know someone online that long, chatting, gaming, teaming.. you tend to get a feel for that person and what drives them, there values. Heck, we all used to play for hours and hours relegiously back in the day, that alone goes alot towards getting a feel for a person/or player. Mask was a clean player.. he did not become one of the best over night, he was a steady top 15 player in 98 and hitting #1 in 99 and 2000 as far as I remember. (which was considered late for an old schooler) Who should care if he ducked in and out of JK for long periods, or changed his alias. He changed names a few times, but people still knew who it was, so he was not some big alias whore that you always refer to. Besides that, isnt it abit stupid to hide your real IRN name in 2008. Im sure alot of people don't recall you by that name, If your the ex- KDD player I am assuming you are..by one of your comments above..then I must suspect that the only reason you would ever have of becoming as bitter as you sound..was the fact that Mask tricked you into thinking he had a rare online version of torrets for a number months, which I must say was hilarious at the time. In reality it was probably because he just liked to cuse you out alot:P Anyway this is a long winded post that I have babbled in and I didn't really want to get into, Mask can fight his own battles. but if you didn't get the drift to what im getting at..he was 100% legit as far as I am concerned. He was one of the best.. the amount of time he played day in day out back in the day, he freaking should of been up there.

I don't know what happend to Nemesis in his later years, I wasnt around..if someone could share?:p when I played though I don't think he was even getting accused of being a hacker, not to my knowledge anyway.

Legacy or Merlin.. I played alot. I really thought and still think he is a good guy..I like to think myself as a good judge of character..at least I hope I am:) I really never thought of Leg/Merlin of being in that elusive circle of assumed hackers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2008 1:43 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

get some balls and post on your lame jk name you stupid fuc.k congrats on getting my attention now go jerk off. it is coming up to near 11 years since i bought this stupid piece of shlt game..and here i am being called out once again, by some no named cun.t, will you f.ucks ever get over some things.. i came away from this game with a handful of people i will respect from the day i stepped in game with them, those people know who they are and those people know what they really got when they stepped into any game with me, tourney, cwt, rank match, casual, and that is all that matters to me. everyone of you bitter cunts who fell by the wasteside..keep talking about it another 10 years /disconnect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2008 12:16 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Full Force > No Force

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2008 8:29 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

nova when you freeze for 3 seconds a couple times every 2-3 minutes and burst around bgj yes you do lag; that's not warping from the mouse...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2008 12:19 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2008 3:48 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

I have no idea why that happens
but I guess I must hack since the All mightly Clown has made a point of it being there was a hack back in the day.
What would be the point of using a hack now adays?Atleast in the setting of nf sabs.I can only think of 2-3 ppl that would actually play it.Everyone else plays guns/Force

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2008 3:48 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

Because you fear me. And you are jealous that I'm a real Canadian.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2008 11:23 am
(@jedispanx)

gayber hackers:-
legacy
frozen
nemesis
mask
crucifier
cloud
dangersun
soulreaper
hexen

gg

HEHEHE buncha crooks

legacy=maybe
frozen=dabbled in hacks
nemesis=100%
mask=an all round bitch, hax? 100% :D
crucifier=if it is kingkia he hacked
cloud=who dat
dangersun=negro
soulreaper=lameass hacks
hexen=dunno

seriously..i dont know, dangersun..i think hacked in an IRN tourney..when he was in it..he got kicked didnt he? legacy was gay..and fat and i remember him posing like hulk hogan..has that got anything to do with hacks? mask was such a bitchslap to get a game with.. dude only played people he consider good or on his lvl.. whyd you do that if you haxed and were #1..and he lost at 124/0 if he hacked..then whyd he loose so close to a maxium :?: kingkia, ahhh this man hacked ..he used the most obvious toggle..he is one of the reasons..i quit ladder..that and the ridiculous free wins that other clan members used to give there boys..to go top. nemmy hacked his ass off we all know that. soulreaper..was a very strange..player..i think he hacked..or just had something running to make him barely even be on a connection higher than 0.1kbs..hexen tickrate for the win, frozen..gen.cog+maw lol, cloud.. i remember a time people thought he hacked..this was irn_triangle? or something ..i wonderd if cronick hacked. hehe alot of drama in this thread loving it..wheres all the full force drama at? :D

long live jk!! hehe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2008 12:34 pm
Page 10 / 11
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ