Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Who's the biggest #jk loser

Page 2 / 3
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

Well, everytime Spanker joins the channel he gets persecuted by newbies calling him a hacker and making fun of his spelling abilities, so he just stops caring.

Really, I suppose if you played later on in JK and were good you could have gotten to know him, he' s an allright guy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 5:41 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

Well, everytime Spanker joins the channel he gets persecuted by newbies calling him a hacker and making fun of his spelling abilities, so he just stops caring.

Really, I suppose if you played later on in JK and were good you could have gotten to know him, he' s an allright guy.

he would be alright if he was capable of chatting like a regular human being...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2006 7:57 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

I'm gonna go with Wodz...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2006 3:48 am
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

Don't tell me you're a spanker sympathyzer Punk.
I just read the rest of the thread dude spanker isn't that great. my remade sad story of a WD was victorious against dP all games except for one, with my special guest star Wodz. sure he's good at 1 on 1 but he blows at nf sabers (probably not top 400, and that's stretching it) and doesn't even know NF CTF. He's not an all arounder. best oasis ff player currently yes, best bgj ff player of all time not by a fucking long shot. and you're high on better crack than I was getting if you think he's the best nf gunner. infamous would rape him at jhs. as would i.

spanker I know you check this forum, give me some feedback.

**edit

I take some of that back, I do have to give him props at F4 Ji.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2006 11:21 pm
(@eah_wacko)
Estimable Member

vote!

you are you worthless piece of shit. πŸ™‚ muah

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2006 8:45 am
(@scott)
Eminent Member

i don't see jezzebel420 on the list so i vote wodz.

Creation in Destruction

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2006 1:33 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

haha,.. i dono i think we are all losers.. or all winners.. we shouldnt judge ourselves because we all still talk about JK, so in my mind we are on equal ground.. Even though I think some of us take JK far too seriously as does Spanker .. and the history of JK ever further seriously... "wodz".. but that's what these guys get outa JK.. whose to say what they get out of JK makes them a loser for emphasizing it more than anything else.

I vote for no one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2006 7:05 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

I think we have a new candidate.. yackman πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2006 4:59 pm
(@eah_wacko)
Estimable Member

I think we have a new candidate.. yackman πŸ™‚

lmao

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2006 1:39 am
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

I agree with yackman except that what spanker and wodz did is tight. I wrote a few rough drafts of a Multiplayer tutorial, but I would always either lose the information, or lose interest. I always thought it would be tight to make some kind of interactive website with all sorts of menus with video clips of how to do the jumps and shit. I'm the biggest #Jk loser.

**edit

although some of us are bigger losers who chat and write essays on the messageboards more than others. the biggest losers i'd say are the ones that never gave a flying fuck about their skill/rep. or act like they don't care. or pretend like theyre elite at newer games and come around just to make fun of how gay/dead/old jk is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2006 3:59 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

whats the point in caring how good you are in 2006? if i cared about being as good as i was in my prime i wouldnt play jk because i lack the conviction as does everyone else in #jk to play enough to maintain that skill level. with the exception of spanker of course, he will always be pro at all 4 settings.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2006 5:28 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I doubt you can get enough support to even be able to be good at jk again.

They should make a new beefed up graphics JK lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2006 9:11 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

The only reason VeT and Spanker are on that list is because they would destroy any DSbr in a JK game.. and that threatens the machismo of these text typers. Kani is one of the biggest losers ever. He tells everyone that he has been famous in JK since the start yet, no one seems to know him. Elites from 97' do not know him, and newschoolers from 2000 do not know him. He even tried to say he was in EA and KRT, along with many other famous JK clans... not to mention he cheats in the game and has a poor attitude.

Nonetheless, as I had stated before, I voted for Wodz;

1. For wasting so much time on this star wars video game
2. Making historical documents of the games history
3. Being able to recall minute details from the past of JK (how pathetic)
4. For being one of the few players to have actually played for 10 years.

Anyone who plays a video game for 10 years, is a loser and has no life.

DSbr said Wodz is a loser, so it must be true.

Wodz, you truely are a JK nerd.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 3:27 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

"Elites from 97' do not know him... He even tried to say he was in EA and KRT, along with many other famous JK clans... not to mention he cheats in the game and has a poor attitude. "

hehe hey you are talking about yourself!

and oh yes, damn spanker and vet, they can finally say they can beat dsbr us being inactive for the last 6 years while they continued to play, grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 11:58 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Phelan was a complete newbie in 1999, who is he to even claim who was or was not anything in 1998 or before

I use to beat your newbie ass on Cases in 1999 and you would cry all the time.

Now that you think your hot shit because of a dead jk clans tag you claim it never happened

KDD_CrimsonRED, 119-0, rank 2 on cases - July 1999

You say it never happened, but while I was rank 2, legacy was rank 1 and he seems to recall that quite clearly.

So again, stop trying to talk shit newbie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 12:05 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ