Share:
Notifications
Clear all

My Opinion

(@anonymous)
Trusted Member

I know it really doesnt matter since i dont even have this game. And im just being bored waiting on ReT to respond to my pm i sent him. But i have read alot of long messages on this forum. And from what i have read, it seems this game has died due to the mistrust and hacking that was going on. The name calling, and over exaduration of "leet". When people were just a little bit better then another, he would make fun of him and call him a noob. People used minor tweaks which made them almost impossible to beat, and it was hard to tell if they were really tweaking or not. Because of the mistrust and dishonesty of your game, hacking in the eyes of noobs became a fear. They took it as real. And im sure that throughout the entire existance of this game, there was someone who was bette then I. And could do w/e he wanted to. Emails were not given out back in 2000, which is what i have gotten out of it, when most elites were around. 2000 was the notorious year of email virii and xss vulnerabilities. Especially through MS Outlook, which i still often do to my school for being gay. Later years to come the so called elites left and their friends left along with them, moved on to better and bigger games. A place where they actually stood a chance. Because their friends were the only people that had contact with them, there was no way to get intouch. So the game began to die off slowly.
Sounds like i have experience in the field? That i do.
Sry if my opinion is misleading. Its just what i think from reading this forum.

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2006 7:23 am
(@england_vds)
Trusted Member

Every game is full of cheats / tweaks etc, JK is not unique in that respect. The game died becasue it got old. Its that simple.

-[ VDS - You Know You Love It ]-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2006 11:05 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Yea, becuase most the time it wasnt noticeable or you couldnt prove it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 3:14 pm
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback