Page 1 / 3
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

vote!

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2006 10:26 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

chronos is miles ahead of anyone

kirby would be a distant second though, but still, it is miles ahead of the rest.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 8:48 am
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

Gotta go with wodz.

And just as a side note, spanker never said he was remarkable or claimed to be really good at this game. When you talk about Vet and Spanker like that, it just makes you sound envious of them, like you're jeaulous of how good they are so you have to take them down a peg by saying they took too long to get good.

Am I saying spanker didn't talk trash ever? No. Who didn't talk trash? Get over your insecurities =P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 10:58 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

um actually spanker says he is the best player ever all the time...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 2:09 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

Nah, he never said that. I distinctly remember him saying he'll never be as good as aeron because he wasn't good during JK's prime. And he always says that Vet is better than him in NF Guns.

And even if he did ever say that, big whoop. Everybody who played JK had their moments of cockyness. Like Phelan and his saying he fits into DSbr because he was good at NF Guns.

*can't get enough of the phelan burns*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 3:30 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

I voted for Wodz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2006 4:55 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

um punk... spanker says he is better now then aeron ever was and also talks shit to the entire room, perhaps you've been missing the latest updates in everyones favourite soap opera the days of our JK.

also i dont know weather your insults are just friendly jabs or you are serious but either way i have no idea who you are, other then the fact you were in my newbie fan club We Love Phelan, that being the case i dont know why you'd be so mean to me cuz i loved you guys!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2006 7:57 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

Gotta go with wodz.

And just as a side note, spanker never said he was remarkable or claimed to be really good at this game. When you talk about Vet and Spanker like that, it just makes you sound envious of them, like you're jeaulous of how good they are so you have to take them down a peg by saying they took too long to get good.

Am I saying spanker didn't talk trash ever? No. Who didn't talk trash? Get over your insecurities =P

im not jealous of spanker, it's 2006 who cares about the jk pecking order, there's not enough players or games to be serious about jk anymore...and in 2000-01 spanker really wasnt that good, he fled an AHP i hosted against him 1v1...i dont recall any of those dP guys being any good at nf guns then.

and he has said on numerous occasions that he is the best JK player of all time in the #jk channel..so come correct son

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2006 2:08 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

And you all care why?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2006 3:38 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

And you all care why?

quit posting your "Mister Im So Mature Now"sh1t, and come real with it knegro

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2006 4:00 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

im not jealous of spanker, it's 2006 who cares about the jk pecking order, there's not enough players or games to be serious about jk anymore...and in 2000-01 spanker really wasnt that good, he fled an AHP i hosted against him 1v1...i dont recall any of those dP guys being any good at nf guns then.

Well my memory is a bit shaky, but I don't think dP was around in 2001. And of course nobody that joined dP was good then...it's obviously a new school clan.

And if you're not jealous of spanker, then quit talking about him playing in 2000-2001. You don't have to explain yourself to this forum about how you're not jealous of him if you really aren't. Unless you are....

Go ahead and reply, prove my point some more...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 10:53 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

But but but it is so very important that someone used to say they were the best, we must prove them wrong so that we may sleep at night. Even if he isnt here on this forum to state such things or to debate with.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 11:02 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

actually the point was that he still says it which is why we are saying hes as big a lamer as you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 11:55 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

But but but it is so very important that someone used to say they were the best, we must prove them wrong so that we may sleep at night. Even if he isnt here on this forum to state such things or to debate with.

EARTH TO DUMBASS

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2006 1:49 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I dont see him on here saying it, do you? If he still says it take it up with him. haha I am a lamer when you are crying about some fucking nerd saying he is the best at JK. Get a life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2006 3:24 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback