Share:
Notifications
Clear all

who DIDNT cheat?

Page 4 / 9
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

yackman your title of god of nf sabs is the same reason people call chronos aka "wodz" the best of all time, its a joke, apparently subtle in your case, but a joke none the less. a joke that is said because of your attitude of continueing to brag when every single member of this community shoots you down for the shit you say.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 7:34 am
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

So tell me, what was the destruction/grip damage back in 97-98 and the destruction/grip damage in 2000+?

DJ and I have talked about this before back in 1999(sounds like a song). It seemed as though people could began to grip at longer distances, from around corners, etc....The thing with destruct was that it seemed to knock you around more....None of this is provable, just a gut feeling. After looking at the archive and looking at all the hacks that are archived in there, it is not unreasonable that some people used a grip through wall hack, or bumped up the splash area of the destruction. I have seen the griping around corners, so I know that that cheat exist.

Yes some people are just naturally really good at some games, some are very good, and then there are those that are good but use hacks to make themselves very good.

TWC_Bcubed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 2:34 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

you can grip and pull around corners in enough lag... and it will last for a second. when my ping was 1000 back in the day i could grip you running out of ship around the corner and then run back inside behind the wall and it would grip you for a moment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 2:39 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

So tell me, what was the destruction/grip damage back in 97-98 and the destruction/grip damage in 2000+?

DJ and I have talked about this before back in 1999(sounds like a song). It seemed as though people could began to grip at longer distances, from around corners, etc....The thing with destruct was that it seemed to knock you around more....None of this is provable, just a gut feeling. After looking at the archive and looking at all the hacks that are archived in there, it is not unreasonable that some people used a grip through wall hack, or bumped up the splash area of the destruction. I have seen the griping around corners, so I know that that cheat exist.

Yes some people are just naturally really good at some games, some are very good, and then there are those that are good but use hacks to make themselves very good.

TWC_Bcubed

Like I said, based on a hunch. Now I can't say that EVERY elite ff player didn't cheat, but I will disagree with DarkJester saying that EVERY elite ff player using cheats, which is "childish" statement.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 8:25 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

double post sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 8:25 pm
(@dsbr_interloper)
Eminent Member

nikon stop posting and install jk πŸ˜€

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 9:48 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

Like I said, based on a hunch. Now I can't say that EVERY elite ff player didn't cheat, but I will disagree with DarkJester saying that EVERY elite ff player using cheats, which is "childish" statement.

Now, let's go back and review what I said the first time I posted on this thread.

This point to this whole thread is that anyone that was considered to be one the best at the game more than likely hacked or cheated or tweaked of some sort.

As I played jk further into its history....ie 1999 and so on...i noticed that many of the players did not have the basic skills to play but had awsome aim and could grip so easily and distruct was so powerful. It took me a while, but I finally came to realize that everyone has cheating.

This is why so many people were dark. ....to further another thread..... The lighties would always beat darkies. The reason darkies ever won playing a light sider was because it was easier to hack as a dark player than a light player. Here is my case in point: If playing dark was better and easier to kill than being light, then why was most players at the beginning light sided? It wasn't until elite hacking because a problem that dark players were so prevelent.

TWC_DarkJester

Nikon, if you are going to quote me....quote me correctly or don't do it at all. I didn't say that every elite ff players cheated. I said that if you was considered one of the top players in the game then MORE THAN LIKELY you hacked. I then used my experience of playing jk to support what I was saying.

DJ

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 10:12 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

The whole point I'm trying to make is the best at FF DIDN'T hack, which you're saying they did. You're saying that the destruction and grip damage has gone up from the last time you played back in the day. So tell me, what was the destruction/grip damage back in 97-98 and the destruction/grip damage in 2000+? What you're basically saying is that DSbr_AeRoN hacked, JaG_AssKicker hacked, DSbr_Narz, myself and others hacked on something you have a hunch on. Btw, AssKicker and AeRoN as lighties are the best of the game. And don't say it's because they hacked. I'm sure PatWar and P0rkCh0p would have gotten killed by these guys. And do you know why? Because like I said, players get smarter, the game evolves.

I think I see why this has bothered you so much. I said in my first post that anyone that was considered to be one of the best in the game more than likely hacked. In that same post, I basically said that to me it seemed that the 2000+ players were more than likely cheating vs the '98 to '99. I mean...that basicly what I said. Reading the quote above I have realized that you consider the 2000+ players to be the better FF players(which you played in) vs what I beleive which is that the '98 and '99 (which I played in) players.

I guess that's why you are so adament in your posts.
Nikon, I definately didn't mean that everyone that played any of the time periods hacked or cheated. There have been some really outstanding players in all aspects of jk that have been really great and I have never thought of them as possibly hacking or cheating. I was just making a general statement in what a lot of players(including me) have felt or thought or said over the years. And then I backed it up with what I've seen or had a "hunch" on. I wasn't targeting any one player specifically.

I've played hundred of hours and seen a ton of stuff. If something doesn't seem right...then it probably wasn't. Not always....but usually. That just comes from experience from playing.....and not from whinning. I rarely accused someone of hacking in a game. I just left usually. It was never worth it.

We cool Nikon? I wasn't attacking you or any of the top players that you played with specifically with my comments. I see now that it might seem like I did. I don't know if you are considered a top player in ff or nf or guns or sabers. Hey, I do know that I have an in-game screenshot of you...well its your name. I don't remember what the setting was or if it was teams or who is winning. I'm probably dead last...again.

DJ

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 10:33 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Let's look at the quote again

It took me a while, but I finally came to realize that everyone has cheating.

TWC_DarkJester

This is what I saw, and maybe you meant something else. But I took it a different way.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 10:47 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

Let's look at the quote again

It took me a while, but I finally came to realize that everyone has cheating.

TWC_DarkJester

This is what I saw, and maybe you meant something else. But I took it a different way.

You're right Nikon. I can't even quote myself right...and here I was acting bad and all telling you to quote me correctly. Tisk Tisk...bad jester bad. I did think about posting this post over the one just above that this one is about, but then your post wouldn't make any sense. Anyway...I'll do the right thing and say it again....

Sorry Nikon! I can't even quote myself correctly.

Anyways....now that I read the whole posting that I wrote. I shouldn't have said that. What I should have said was, "It took me a while, but I finally came to beleive that most everyone was cheating." I know you're gonna still disagree, but that statement is more in line to what I'm thinking and posting.

BTW.....are you up all the time? I post and you repost....sheesh! I'm at work wasteing time and probably having my internet account watched.

DJ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 10:59 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

haha, I'm usually on a little while in the morning, but mostly in the night time(after b-ball of course).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 8:14 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

*shrugs* this thread bores. me.. lotsa FF back and forth stuff that i'm really uninterested in cause I didnt play.. *shrugs* maybe if i played more FF i'd car emore about it..

towards .. StJackie .. ya maybe i wasnt that great when you played.. (if you are Saint) I do remember England and I beating the team YO_Smack and YO_Black .. in a tourny . Early 2000 ... and that was before I was even really good... I got an old school screeny somewhere.. if u want i could find it but.. whats it matter.. haha.. i only take a trip down memorly lane in JK when im really bored.. your here posting as much as I am.. i really don't care about what people say about me.. but I ..
1 was not a hacker.. and
2 was reallly good at nf sabers for not being a hacker..
case closed.. no one can argue it.. you see why I have ("God of NF Sabers" next to my name here..? well i didn't give myself the title lol. just b/c someone thought I was worth being called it.

Niftysaber,.. i cant remember who the heck you are.. or playing you.. all I can say is.. play me now a days .. unless you lost all your hacks and don't wana destroy your leet rep...

*shrugs*.. no sence wasting anymore time.

Yes my 24th post is more than ur 310.. good eye.. big deal u beat us teams.. ive beaten you at teams plenty of times.. all im saying is.. u sucked balls.. πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 5:17 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

jk can do very strange things especially with packetloss. i think a lot of the good players tweaked at some point. it was just obvious. that or download while the play nf sabers (56k days).

but then again...

jk can do strange things with two completely legit players. try playing ji f4 no pull in a game with no newbies. you can virtually live forever if you have 0 shields and bactam save the off chance that someone directs you or gets a couple nice ones in a row off a trap. try it man.

every time i was convinced that someone was hacking and id lose all faith in jk, and everyone has caught a few people... they most likely sucked but anyway...
Id have to put the blame on myself really. without fade hacks theres no excuse why anyone should get a kill on me in ff. unless i let them and play crazy. just because someone has hacked grip with extra shields is no excuse for me to lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 8:22 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

And I have to say i agree with everything reiko said.

People... really...
When WD is spitting knowledge everyone should really just listen. And if they disagree or think they know a better style (that we havnt already thought about) then give it the Pepsi challenge. This is all really theoretical knowledge. If you can take all the items it doesnt even really matter if you can aim, move, or use the force good. that's easier said than done so sometimes i have to get creative.

the idea is theres no ONE WAY TO PLAY FF. thats the great thing about it, and what separated the ff from the nf community.

*edit

sorry darkjester or anyone else if that came across as rude. that wasnt really directed at anyone. ive never even played you and maybe you know some shit i havnt even heard of πŸ™‚
i've heard good things and all.. nothing bad to say the least.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2006 8:30 pm
(@photonfx_a-p)

i used an alias name to tweak.. just to see how different it was, and how much better i did... the frames freeze, its not fun to play like that at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2006 6:15 am
Page 4 / 9
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ