Page 5 / 9
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Who would have Thought Photon =)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2006 11:47 am
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Hey phot, how ya been? Was it cuba you were stationed at? how was it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2006 1:58 pm
(@lotd-talas-moon)

I can honestly say that I never cheated in a legit game. Now, I was known to hack a hacker. I will say that I never utilized any sort of edge grabbing cheat while playing a legitamate battle. I can attest that Bcubed and DarkJester didn't cheat when they played me either. I hold them in high regard. The reason they never cheated against me was that I know where they live!!!! πŸ˜€

Talas

LOTD Talas Moon
"Fear is an chemical reaction. Nothing more!"
Outer Circle of Shadows
Legion of the Dead
www.grandarmy.org

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2006 2:22 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

You don't scare me Talas Moon!

DJ

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2006 5:35 am
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

I can honestly say that I never cheated in a legit game. Now, I was known to hack a hacker. I will say that I never utilized any sort of edge grabbing cheat while playing a legitamate battle. I can attest that Bcubed and DarkJester didn't cheat when they played me either. I hold them in high regard. The reason they never cheated against me was that I know where they live!!!! πŸ˜€

Talas

I don't live where I used to.... hehe

Bcubed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2006 6:18 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Shinji:

My favorite way to play was light vs dark. Although Dark is superior (besides bespin) I loved going lighty

I love u buddy hehe.. good quote btw; I agree on it 100%. I played bespin FF (Trial and then later for a lil while in Full version) for a year maybe more....As a lighty I'd crush everyone in the game at it w/ or w/out the Super shield and Power Boost.. im such a rust bucket now, however and Punk whipped me pretty good when I played him at it recently. But for anyone to adequately compete with me back in the day they had to be light. The dark surge was in a strategically bad position in bespin... the Light Surges were very convenient. Then you combine Super shield with Power Boost and absorb,. its like you were hacking pretty much haha. Dark force players still could have their guns pulled away from them of course.

Playing FF Oasis as a lighty was another story.. at my prime my movement in FF O was I'd say fairly good, and I could beat most average FF players during 1999.. when I still doddled playing FF on a reg basis. But,. my main failure in succeeding at FF was the fact that the Light Surge was 5 times harder to pull than any item on the map. I don't know why,. so I'd spend toooo long down in the hole tryin to pull the freakin surge. It'd frustrate the devil out of mean and throw off all my timing for any of the other items. *shrugs* just wondering if any of you other guys experienced the same dilemna ... if it wasnt for this light surge Mishap, I thorougly believe Light force is dominant even in oasis and all other gun games overall

What you gona do dark force peaps? Hit me with your gayber as i fire concrifle shots at U? I just force jump and shoot down on u .. very few of u guys have even close the saber timing that I do . .. especially back in the day when there was a good deal of lag . It don't take much mana to activate absorb,. a lighty isn't necessarily dependent on the light surge.. besides Nikon you wana go into my light hole and pull my surge be my guest.. by camping in the hole, it puts you at a Disadvantage rather than an advantage.. you don't think I can use force seeing and see you chilling there lol. Good thing to do against newbies though I'll agree.

if it wasn't for grip, FF lighty in BGJ would be the way to go as well.. Phelan says its impossible "luck" to saber someone in BGJ FF. Well maybe if you are a poor saberist who can't time worth a darn maybe. I hit people as fast in FF BGJ as I do in NF BGJ with the saber. Playing FF BGJ as a lighty is like playing NF Sabs on Speed. You can make some sweet moves, and as a lighty you are pretty much untouchable by the force. Also, a lot of NF Sab skill carries over, and I could out Saber someone FF (Saber to Saber) any day, just as I could out saber 99% of anyone NF. However, FF BGJ - minus Grip is not a setting,.. so o well πŸ™‚

Finally, might I add another possible Hack FF players could of gotten away with. Uber Force - i.e. possessing both Light Force and Dark Force Powers. As a Dark force player, one could have absorb and have gotten away with it, if they knew how to edit the cog so that the green sparkles wouldnt show upon its use. Also, I wonder if having both forces would make it able for you to pick up both surges. *shrugs*,... I don't even know if such a thing exists, however from my early JK days; I almost remember encountering such things; or at least a cog that offered both proection along with all the reg force powers. Absorb could of been substituted for throw or something.. its very possible... actually easy to do to be honest haha.. in fact I could prob design that hack right now lol, course I'd still blow at ff πŸ™‚
(I level edited back in the day, so I do know a lot of interworkings of JK)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2006 6:06 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Not that I really care about Force in JK...but I remember back when I played with force.At a certain Force level you could pick both light and Dark.Think it was like F5 or F6?I remember doing it myself and thought it was pretty neat.But to you "elite" force people probably think of this as a joke but I still think its cool =)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2006 3:07 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

hehe ya.. it was cool when u played with newbies nova.. i used to do it before i knew any better ,.. picking force level 6 (the last level you can still be an Uber (both force) jedi had huge disadvantages.

1) You didn't get as much force stars, which definately hurt your speed and abilities all around
2) You didn't get the best Light Force (Absorb), nor arguably one of the best dark forces destruction. Without Force Absorb, being light is meaningless because MOST people who played FF always had force seeing on and that completely negated Force Blind and Force Persuasion.. Force Healing is aight nevertheless.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2006 11:42 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Yackman, I already stated I don't camp there. I go there, wait 5-10 seconds for the light surge to appear and pull it. It puts you at a disadvantage: no force power, no absorb, I win. Btw, it's easy to pull the light surge if you are pretty adept in FF.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2006 10:32 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

*shrugs* i must be an idiot then.. but i can pull anything REALLL Easy.. pulling the light Surge takes some extra trick i dono. sometimes i got it sometimes i dont but when im flustered i def dont got it haha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2006 5:40 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

yeah the light surge is actually a hard item to pull in that level.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2006 8:50 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

After you've played ff oasis for a couple of years, it gets easy πŸ˜€

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2006 11:49 am
(@hexen_vds)

well hell thar JK people! i came in a bgj nf ffa game one time under the name England and blasted the shit out of everyone with FORCE DESTRUCTION. i didn't really know that much about cogging that i recall. i remember i knew how to make an extendo sab and what certain things meant in the code or whatever. the only cog i had in me folder was the god detector once it was released i remmeber the first person i caught with it was nemesis lol good times. i also remember playing in the finals of one of those zone spotlight tourneys for the actual prizes and toggling this aliases god mode off and then hitting him until the 15 minutes were up and when i tried to explain it to the sysop he had no idea what i was talking about and started asking me in zm if i was cheating lol(they sent me this shitty game called dungeon siege for winning it was 4 hours well spent indeed)...but i honestly never cheated, nf sabs in JK was very easy to master there really wasnt any reason to cheat unless a person was mentally retarded or didn't have the patience to wait people out. it was all about endurance most of the time πŸ˜›

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2006 2:37 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

Kinda pointless to cheat when you just use GEAR like a motherfucker.

You were the biggest tweaker this side of Desp, and regardless of what your Texas queer ass says, you're still not worth a shit.

End of story. Goodbye.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2006 11:50 am
(@hexen_vds)

lol who are you and whats gear?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2006 1:26 pm
Page 5 / 9
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ