Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Nova or PreXuS

Page 1 / 2
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Do either of ya guys remember the link to the old AP site we had in 04.

Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2006 12:58 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

The One that Mask and I made together?Or the one they used when we first joined AP...?

The one We worked on
http://aponline.owns.it/

And the original one they had when we first joined.
https://www.jkdf2.net/~wodz/Clans/AP/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 6:42 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Thanks, was trying to remember who was in it.

When me n you joined after END split in 01 or 02, it was
EPiPHaNY, InfamouS, NoVaCaiNe, Converge, VoLCoM, SLiCeR, PuN, Khaveen.

But I think that there had been a couple other incarnations of AP prior to that which I don't recall much about.

In late 03 early 04 when we all came back it was
InfamouS, NoVaCaiNe, Converge, FaKe, Mask, Panacea, PhotonFX, Mercutio, SaNiTy

Who was TRiNiTy from the page? I remember MoonLighT ended up tweaking, which was ridiculuos for 04, but i guess it happens.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2006 10:09 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

People were still playing in 04'?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 11:08 am
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Didn't you and leg both play some in 04?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2006 11:34 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

who are Converge and Epiphany do you have any history on them?
cause i think i alliased in END Lmbo.. i cant recall my name tho

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 2:14 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Nah, I was away for the Army for a lot of 03' and 04' after highschool. Then college so I dont really think I played. I came on to chat every once in a blue moon but no one was ever on. How active was it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 2:33 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Converge was me and I'm not sure what Epiphany's other names were, nova you know?

Did ya end up spending any time in iraq, nift?

Yea, I was around abit for a number of months in 04. It was real small, usually around 30 or so ppl in nar, but it was real tight, kind of like the old ladder days. Everybody knew everbody and it was pretty chill, unlike the ladder room, nobody had anything to prove anymore so it was just for love of the game. Good times.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2006 5:12 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Infamous would be better to ask who Epiphany was before AP...I know he was in some newbie clan named JO,but his name I couldn't remember for the life of me.

And yeah,There was a few versions of AP before we ended up joining it back whenever we did.But as far as I know.It was nothing compred to what came of it after we joined/re-started it later on.
By the way.Why did we first join it in the first place?I know everyone else most likely joined because of us 2.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 7:22 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

We archived the AP site a few years ago, it will be available as a .zip download on the jk site soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 3:47 am
(@infamous)

haha epiphany had a bunch of poser names for different clans, the only known name he had before ap was epiphany_jcs i think

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 6:32 am
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Well, after END died I think we were in frozen's clan for a few weeks and after that ended up in AP. Epiph and inf were just getting it started again, so it hadn't been whored yet. I think we all wanted to keep it that way, and thats why it lasted a good while. I know I was ready to settle down after being in flop clans like dA and LcR.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2006 5:08 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Yeah I remember dA...It was FrOzEn,DeeTriX,FusioN(Mask) And us 2.Then it like disappear after 2 days hehe.You know the both of us joined so many clans together.Only one I can think of after we turned into friends was aM...Because whoever had a problem with me even though I probably owned everyone in aM besides Mask.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2006 5:37 am
(@vapid)

ha i tried out for aM on some gaylias and that was the only no vote i got fusion, i did wonder who it was at the time...holy hax lolz frozen hacked to....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2006 6:14 am
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Yea, I would have settled in aM, lot of old LOTD guys in it, but they didn't play much, mostly just hung out on irc. They were even more strict than me about letting ppl in. I did my best to haggle you in, nova, but they didn't think you'd stick around. I'm glad it worked out that way tho, we had more say in AP.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2006 7:54 am
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback