Share:
Notifications
Clear all

who DIDNT cheat?

Page 2 / 9
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Only wodz could auto aim in merc 2 and have everyone know but no one care. it was pretty funny watching your conc bullets just kinda wander off abit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2006 4:45 am
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

hooyerd lol. mr bespin ff lighty. pretty random.
you're never too sure who hacked and who didn't. the people that actually admitted to it before they were ever caught or suspected were a small minority. look at WD_DarkSide, or WD_DaRtHToMmY (that one caught me by surprize!). or that tournament game where WD_Ezekiel and judgement day didnt hit each other (the former being the cheater).

but a lot of strange shit can happen. if you play f4 ji and you run around with bacta and no shields you're almost impossible to kill unless you get hit directly. 10 shots can glance off you just like hax.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2006 9:26 pm
(@lldigoll)

I never cheat in a game.
I know what cogs are and what they do so i can unsdestand who is using that shit and i discovered many "elite" or good players use them. I could make some names but for now i wont do it.
kthanx
8)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2006 5:07 am
 PuN
(@pun)
Eminent Member

if it is a known fact that chaos was indeed a cheater, then perhaps I might be honored as the true winner of the November 2001 WoW?!!?

http://www.battlestats.com/games/jk/war/overall/?wow236

the evidence would clearly support that i am indeed the champion. oh and notice the kill death ratio, I believe only vanion has ever scored higher (legitimately)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2006 6:34 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

judgement day = who? I know the name but can't place it

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2006 6:41 am
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

if it is a known fact that chaos was indeed a cheater, then perhaps I might be honored as the true winner of the November 2001 WoW?!!?

the evidence would clearly support that i am indeed the champion. oh and notice the kill death ratio, I believe only vanion has ever scored higher (legitimately)

Then you could join the few, the proud, the elite who have won WoW's =)

I never cheated, hacked. To be completely honest, I'm not very smart with computers, and don't even know how to hack the game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2006 3:30 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

JudgmentDay was in the clans DD and KHS...Only 2 that I really know of.He was #1 a few times on cases ladder also.He was a good guy.Never really knew anyone that had a problem with him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2006 5:31 pm
 XR
(@_xr_)

the computer i played this game on was a total pile of shit so i evidently inadvertently tweaked the last 2 years i played (which was consequently when people considered me an elite saberist).

i can't believe i never hacked though, considering so many others did.

haha. what a fucking stupid game.

"Our souls they speak of something more,
But we can't look beyond ourselves.
We implore empty skies because
Our hearts hold room for no one else."

`~¤§[(¯`·._(-=//» XR «=-)_.·´¯)]§¤~`

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2006 10:17 pm
(@mentatmm)

I never hacked and never would. Not even when I took JK seriously. I'm one of those few people who tend to act the same online as I do in real life, for the most part.

I was accused of hacking by newbies and experts alike, especially in NF sabers and NF CTF, but it was never true. I always had a good understanding of the game and how it was played, but didn't sit in front of my computer 24 hours a day like many people, and was never more than intermediate in most categories.

The most irritating hacker that ruined virtually every CTF game that he participated in was DeadlyOne.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2006 5:39 am
(@england_vds)
Trusted Member

lol WoW was a joke, when / if good clans played WoW it was for a laugh cos 99.9% of players in WoW were shit. I just done a real quick lookup on me and I had a kill to death ratio in the region of 20-1 lol. http://www.battlestats.com/players/search/?16517 i have no idea what any of those stats mean, but I recall beating one guy 30-0 in a 10 min game, gg WoW lol

-[ VDS - You Know You Love It ]-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2006 12:57 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

http://www.battlestats.com/players/search/?13333 LOL!!

wow was pretty easy i dont think i died once in the 60 or so games i played hahahaha.

i remember vanion and i would usually sit in canyon oasis luring newbies into both our games and laughing about it for hours on end

fun times

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2006 6:34 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

I never played one WoW, ladder, or CWT game. After AssKicker and BudMan won because WD had to team with DSbr I pretty much gave up. Actually I gave up on it long before that, that just validated my point. WLP would always win WoW.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2006 10:53 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

Night Hawk tricked me with this "ra3 mod for jk" that he sent to me and haxed me. I never showed up on the zone hacks page.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2006 11:38 pm
(@morthe_hap)
Eminent Member

Judgement_Day never cheated.. I can be sure of that...
I played him hundreds of times for cases and tourneys and Im preety sure he never did.
Cheaters? Does this include tweakers?
hummm, some I recall now:
DangerSun
Frozen

... cant remember anyone else for the momment

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2006 1:11 am
(@scott)
Eminent Member

I never cheat in a game.
I know what cogs are and what they do so i can unsdestand who is using that shit and i discovered many "elite" or good players use them. I could make some names but for now i wont do it.
kthanx
8)

Lmao, that's pretty funny, seeing as you were recently caught hacking in a CTF Coret & merc 2 game.. more sad than funny really...

Creation in Destruction

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2006 2:10 am
Page 2 / 9
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback