Share:
Notifications
Clear all

who DIDNT cheat?

Page 1 / 9
 PuN
(@pun)
Eminent Member

nobody is going to come outright and admit to what cheats they ever used, so which of you honestly never used a single shady cog, tweaked with your framerate, or played with a shitty ass connection intentionally?

in other words, who are some of the top honest abes out there?

Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2006 8:40 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

im pretty sure everyone is going to say they didnt cheat, this thread is just going to be a waste of time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2006 11:41 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

hmmm, who did cheat?

99%

I have cheated at some points. Mainly in SLDR with Seph.. because that is all he ever wanted to do was try out all these cogs he made.

Hexen cheated. Soulreaper cheated. Dangersun cheated. I have no proof for anyone else I played. But even still, a lot of people who cheated could still be beat pretty easily.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2006 3:31 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I can say I never cheated. If some people don't believe that, it's not my problem.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2006 9:49 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

nifty you dont need to prove your faggotry anymore...it's a given

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2006 10:55 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

We aren't in JK anymore... Why do you people still feel the need to talk shit? Every time I post something someone has to act like I personally attacked them and talk shit. πŸ˜† Grow up, go away. This isnt the Nar Shaddaa lobby...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 2:50 am
(@england_vds)
Trusted Member

I used to cheat my arse off, but never ever under my main name and never in a no hacks game. However, with friends or in hacks games I would enjoy testing out some cogs Id made, play with new ideas, stuff like that- it was fun!

I made no secret of it back in the day. However, as my proper name, I never cheated or tweaked. I think the same is true for alot of players too.

-[ VDS - You Know You Love It ]-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 5:39 am
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

I think a better topic would be, who cheated under an alias and what was that alias. Everybody pretty much knows who cheated and who didn't, or atleast who was shady.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 11:46 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

I wonder if anyone would actually admit to hacking/cheating and other Bs from back in the day

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 6:41 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

The ONLY time i "cheated" was when i used my 1337 Extendo vs. Sub. I admitted to it, and i even admitted i did it on purpose.

Other than that, i have never cheated ever under my name. Swear it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 11:12 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

i kept nar and the big r6 room open and listened to mp3's during ladder/tourney matches

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 11:41 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

How often can you tell with absolute certainty that someone does not cheat?

The only person that I am absolutely positive never cheated ever ever, yet was one of the best players ever, is HooyerD.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 2:37 pm
(@hdk_decom56)

I dont think i ever truely cared anofe about winning in this game to cheat....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 3:06 pm
(@russoft)

I have played online twice ever. I used to play on my home LAN (we didn't have internet) with my friend and sister. We had not access to hacks and cheats. I don't know how to do it anyway, now that I am in civilization. I am happy to play the game the way it is. I am good enough, lol. Speaking of which, where IS EVERYONE?? I come on here to check if anyone is on the server, and there isn't anyone πŸ™

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 3:09 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

I wonder if anyone would actually admit to hacking/cheating and other Bs from back in the day

I haxd

got caught twice, gg

Even openly used enhanced conc and speed cogs in guns games and told everyone about it.

I also used a cog that made my in-game player look like Kevin Richardson from the Backstreet Boys; it distracted people in-game and allowed me enough time to steal their wallets.

Chaos_KDS; yeah, he hacked bad

I was using speed cogs and had a foot race against Nato and he won by two fold... and no, it wasnt due to lag

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 4:22 am
Page 1 / 9
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ