Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What is the best sabers clan of ALL TIME?

Page 7 / 13
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

No worries mate, great post.

If it means anything, I voted for GS, not KRT.

[12] <HeXeN[VDS]> when you do something longer than someone else your skill level gets higher
[12] <Wodz> thad and genetix started in 1998, gen stopped playing years ago, however, thad still plays
[12] <Wodz> so according to your theory, thad would be better than gen
[12] <Wodz> however, gen would rape thad 60 to -12, although thad may disagree, but it is true.

Hi Mike, long time no see πŸ™‚ hope all has been well with you

Wodz

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2006 2:19 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

padawan.. since when did you decide to FLame me..

that is the most Bull crap I ever heard in my life..
"Yackman never had a shot at joining VDS"
... wat the fish. I shouldn't care but that is a LOW BLOW
I was one of the only few players 2000-2002 that offered all of you guys
a good game..

I developed half of your clan to the skills that were decent enough to join your clan... Sacred, Oxide, Axion, Zerocool, Zodiac..
I brought these guys to their first ever tournament victories.
Not to mention,. England and Sculpt and even Neo spent much at least not some of their JK career playing in Prince.

I Beat You Personally in a 1v1 tournament: How do I know..? old school Prince page.. with my trophy on it. and a nice caption with your name in it, it was a JiE Tournament.. I beat you, Frozen, then Virus_SyK in the last rounds. Ok, I shouldn't say that I'm good based on one game or one tournament... but let's get the facts right:

I won at least half a dozen 1v1 tournaments in my day starting in 2000,. was #1 on ladder,. and won another half a dozen teams tournaments,.,
Teaming with Axion, Oxide, Hexen, England, Sacred .. these guys wouldn't of teamed with me if I was some Half skilled newbie.

In Conclusion.. Don't lump me in the same category as Wodz,. or KuD (sorry wodz and kud don't mean to discredit you or anything)
I was easily a shoe-in for VDS,. I never wanted to be in it..
because people had opinions like yours. Heck!~.. Zerocool was in VDS.,
I used to play ladder games on his name and get him wins and he'd pay me for them lol. I was defending you guys on this thread... and all of new
school JK players. What do you do padawan? You attack me.. an ally.

aight.. that's it.. any further argument is not worth the thought.. or waste of time. Padawan get your facts right before you even mention my name.
I shouldn't take this seriously at all, but when people say outright lies; the truth needs spoken.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2006 4:27 am
 PuN
(@pun)
Eminent Member

Yeah I am not Kud, I am just pun, as yack stated. I think i slipped under the radar more than any other player. I attribute it to the fact that I was young at the time and stuck to my age group I guess. (like 15-16 years old)

Wodz, I know Kud was good and hes your brother but I dont think he beat all of VDS. I say that because when I tried him out for END i didnt think anything that special of em, I mean I gave him my vote to get in...theres no question he is good but I can see how he didnt make VDS.

For the same reason, I can see how I did. When I tried out I wasn't really at my peak, and when I was at my peak I was too stubborn to go back and try again. Now that its all said and done and in the past, can somebody tell me why I never was invited back? It had to have been something in my personality or something...because the VDS who were around when I was kicking ass (some of the greatest in their clan history..hex, van, eng, etc) can tell you that I deserved to wear the tag.

I guess what I'm asking is, can I please join?!?! I know its kind of late but i want to be on the damn dream team and I know i could have done it. ask anybody.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2006 9:45 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

haha you can rejoin Prince and we'd be the great 2 man clan of history.. maybe the only 2 man clan... but still we'd be pretty great.

like it matters much now anyhow haha.
ya I don't think KuD ever beat all of VDS.. that seems impossible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2006 10:18 am
(@lyricist_vds)
Eminent Member

wodz wtf man straight from the gloabl list roster...

Other Zone Names: ELEMENT_VALIANT, EA_Westminer, Wodz_SaGE, Wodz_SoDS, Wodz_Emp, GS_Wodz, Wodz_JCS, RA_Wodz, MERC_MacLeod, TWC_Valiant, JaG_Ghengis, CotT_ShivaX, WD_Saberist, KDD_CrimsonRED, Only1RESTAR, JiE_Wodz, Ji_Nefarious, Wodz_MaD, _REDSTAR_, Prince_Wodz, MR_BRYANT_8, HDK_Wodz, NKM_Wodz, Wodz_3K, WarMachine_KDS, Vector_TeJ, US_Wodz, dP_MZA, BSBMZA, Wodz_eHv, Wodz_QuEsT, DM_Wodz, JRT_Wodz, Wodz_VDS

you were never a member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2006 3:57 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

I'm gona quote paddy on this again.. with a Bold Emphasis on my name for how much I am appalled... and btw paddy when i put I was in VDS. it was a joke.... I just merely meant to say that I knew I could get into it.. and if I wanted to get into it I would of gotten into it.. no big deal. You can argue that.. but why don't you argue with HeXen, or Oxide, or Zodiac,.. or England about that matter instead? Or read the argument I wrote earlier today.. no use repeating myself..

and paddy said:

2nd, kud(whom by the way is a friend of mine) being exceptional? holy mother of god, i feel bound to say it again, if players like him, wodz, or YACKMAN were EVER any close to exceptional, then the vdsers were all aliens.

3rd, wodz & YACKMAN, so theres no doubt left, neither of you were ever a vds or had a shot @ it, not that it bothers me , but it might seem for the misinformed ones, reading this lame thread that u ever had a shot @ it, or that u would join anytime u guys wanted, or worse, that once you guys were members of the clan. No u were never a vds, and knowing the mind and opinions of my clanmates as i got to know after i joined, neither of you were never even considered to be part of it, cuz gladly, all vdsers knew where they were standing, which means best of the best, and they wouldnt ruin it for friendships, or sympathies, when there was not enough skill, which was the case of both of you.

O finally Paddy.. your quote about Prince not even worth mentioning as the best sabers clan ever.. is just wrong..

prince best sabs clan? not worth a comment, one must be really high or mentally disturbed to ever come up with a **** like that, or must have never even understood the game.

OK maybe you'll say I'm mentally ill.. but If you don't define being the best sabers clan ever as being the most skilled sabers clan.. and define it in terms.. of longevity... quality of players trained... and even accomplishments... You can't help but mention Prince. THere must of been over its lifetime at least a HUNDRED of at least.. top 20% on the zone saberists. And at least a dozen top 10%... and Not to be arrogant. I'd define myself in the top 1%.. maybe 2% at the lowest.

One thing I do got to say and in correction.. if it appears like I ever commented that I could of joined VDS anytime I wanted to.. I merely meant to say.. I was worthy of joining VDS anytime I wanted to. Could I get in right away .. no I know you guys had strict tryout recommendations and everything. I'm not going to point out names but there are some people even in VDS who I feel shouldn't be there. Not saying that they arent skilled.. but.. I could think of at least 30 other saberists that by omitting them.. you should of ommitted, many of which you denied.

Sorry all if it looks like I have an Ego problem.. I just am trying to defend myself here.. and my clan for whom.. I can except some untruth.. but outright blasphemy....O ya.. and everyone if you really think I'm off base on my thinking.. I want you guys to speak up.. put me in my place.. I'm just tired of so many people talking behind my back... and Paddy.. You should post again.. I want you too buddy!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2006 6:12 pm
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

I'm not going to jump on this matter again... I've already said what I needed to.

But Yackman... I love you and all but VDS members did have chats about you and I don't remember you being shoe in. Same goes for KuD. Just because we "mingle" with certain people didn't mean that we had you in half way. I know this is hard to believe. But we did put STRONG consideration into tryouts/invitations, etc. And seriously bro, if my memory serves me well I don't remember YAckman being on the invitations list.

If one wanted to have a chance at getting into VDS, one would have to beat beat me by at least doupling or tripling my score.

10-5 or 10-3.

Because I was the worst VDS player of all time.

Usually when I play VDS members, I have no chance...

The only reason why I ever made into VDS is because I fuckin made VDS with Lyr and Savant.

Perhaps this is why 3 of us are probably the worst of the entire VDS clan. (Sorry lyr, but you know this to be true)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2006 10:16 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

ya i guess your right haha.. i dont know if you liked me back then much at all tho lol,. cousre a lot of people didn't... i dono i probally coulda doubled ur score back then.. but
whose to say, and what does it matter now anyhow :).

I could list the VDS.. and how I could beat them and by what score I could beat them by before they joined VDS but I won't...
I don't know.. you said.. lyr and savant were the worst members..
what about zerocool (sorry buddy haha) and I could list other countless examples... VDS had at least a dozen guys in it that never beat me.
πŸ™‚ and I'm not counting our little game on allias's klavvy lol... I was derusting on a new computer with the first time with DSL... you gotta give me some props there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2006 3:42 am
(@lyricist_vds)
Eminent Member

πŸ™ thx for the update

ive never gloated about my skill, i know who ive beatin and who ive lost too. thats all ill say

and yack.. you have a some people who like you and some people who dont. I for one am the one who put you up as a potential target for recruiting. That doesnt speak for everyone, some people agreed (obviously) some didnt. I thought you would have made a good fit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2006 4:41 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

thx lyr πŸ™‚ i didnt know u guys recruited anyhow lmbo..
Btw I think one of the reasons I wasn't on the invitations list was.. cause it was just a known fact that I wouldn't join lol.. and I made that point rather clear.. especially early on.
If maybe I'd showed some interest in joining, I would of been talked about more as a potential prospect.. klav, paddy, and sub unlike 80% of the rest of VDS didn't know me all that well, so your opinions are of course going to be based on personal assumption.

why did some guys not agree with inviting me? Well they probally remembered the arrogant cocky / half newbie me of 1999 lol.
who didn't have much to back things up with... other than my Trial Version JK skills lol.

I don't even recall your skill Lyr.. so for all I know you were VDS's best member ever lol!.. , I think after 2000 I really didn't play you much at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2006 5:11 am
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

yack I said it before and I'll say it again...

i fuckin hated you back then...

in fact, I hated Prince altogether... hell, my objective in life back then was to DESTROY Prince... this is why I pushed so hard for taking the best Prince players away to VDS which meant that Prince would be destroyed soon or later without their best players.

But that my friend is called simple competition. Nothing personal.

I'll do what I can to come out on top and I'm the ultimate team player, I was gonna do ANYTHING to get VDS to be recognized back then. Just because we deserved it...

Anyway Yack, I love you now because the competition is over. I think I would have liked you back then too but I forced myself to not like you and to be honest with you, I was never "impressed" with your sabers skill. Yea it's plausible that you were better than me back then and that you're better than me now. You and I actually never REALLY DUELED.

But thats the past, I was just trying to clear some sh!t up cuz I clearly remember people opposing you joinning VDS.

But like I said I love you now and if we had to vote again, you're in VDS.

So please come back and join the orgy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2006 6:29 am
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

Lyr, you fuckinnnn kick ass bro... don't get me wrong man... I ain't saying you weren't the kickass player that you once were. My point is that I always lost to you by only couple points...

hehe

now if I ever played Hexxy, Vanny, Tybby, Oxxy, Axion, Eugenious, Neo, Sacred, Subby, Zodiac, etc I probably would get beat 20 to 4 or something.

But I think that's why VDS is so great because you and I can still hold our own against the best of the rest.

Which meant that our clan that you and I created OWNED the rest. πŸ™‚

Be proud Lyr, we did a good job forming a fun clan.

I still remember the discussion we had about forming VDS... heh... oh nostalgia...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2006 6:33 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Oxxy, Axion, Eugenious, Neo, Sacred..
out of that list.. maybe Neo was the only one that came ever close to beating me in a duel?
Vanion, Hexen, tybalt, and subzero and I never dueled.
Tybalt and I? maybe we dueled I dono.. haha..
England and Vanion and Hexen I respected.. they were the only one's in VDS I thought as probally better than me at least at duels. Keyword is thought.. i dono :)..
I remember losing to Zodiac in a tournament by .5 once πŸ™‚ He's the only VDS I can clearly recall beating me at duels... im sure others did though.
Just not very often πŸ™‚

Yup Klavy.. you feared Prince becoming better than VDS..
.. you feared Prince over taking VDS>. and u son of a gun couldn't have that..
each month for awhile we were moving closer.... πŸ™‚
haha.. you had to shut us down... hey good job btw .

but you cant shut down my rambling mouth lmbo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2006 10:12 am
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

yea yackman

it's true... I know people bash Prince and all, but at the time you guys were becoming quite strong... the only way VDS could stay on top is if we slipped a virus under your door and stole your best players...

and I did what I can.

You did a good job too building your clan. It was fun without a doubt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2006 3:40 pm
(@de_jedi316)
Eminent Member

why is EoS there? EoS was just darts clan after JCS, it didn't last very long.

To be honest what makes a great clan? Well its hard to say, when we got to the later stages of JK we had all the same players moving around to so called elite clans, where top players just sort of went, for the hell of it, or friends. I mean look at (just an example) Wodz list of clans he has been in, clan hoppppppppppppppperrrrrrrrrr, which of course I hated, when I was playing JK. (My clans 316, KoAJ, DE) Its hard to say whats a great clan, when I played I always thought KRT and EA were really amazing, plus KRT got put into PC magazine so thats pretty sweet.
So this discussion will never end and I thought i would throw some shit in here for the hell of it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2006 4:21 pm
Page 7 / 13
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ