Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What is the best sabers clan of ALL TIME?

Page 12 / 13
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Yackman, you are definitely in some fantasy world.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2010 3:10 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

VDS and Prince Members: Axion, Sculpt, Gigas, Oxide, Novacaine, FroZen (not sure if he was in VDS or not), England, Sacred, Hexen, Zodiac, Pun, Zerocool, Eclipse, Neo(Copyrite)

A couple of these guys may have been notorious cheats, but who knows / who cares. I'm sure some of the 1997, 1998 JKers were too.

Ugh.... I don't remember any of those names being at the top of any ladder.

First of all, I consider myself "New School". I was some noob kid playing shit like Jedi High School for the longest. I loved that level. Until I found out what the ladder was. I got into the ladder around the time when it was KDD and IRN at the top of NF Gaybers. (What time frame was that Wodz? With Lonestarr, YOGURT, Lancelot, Merlin, Quake, Two_Stabs, Alvin_Maker, etc.)
I remember everyone hating Merlin with a passion but he is the one who taught me lol. We were actually cool for a long time during JK. Played a lot of NF Sabers and CTF. And were in like 50 clans as aliases haha. Luckily I got to play with a lot of good players still but many had already left at this time.

And I think VDS started at the end of my JK career. And they were nothing special then. Maybe afterwards..... but I remember Prince being around and that was NEVER a clan thought of as being good at any aspect of the game. So if you were good after I left, than pretty much EVERYONE was gone by then. I didn't even know JK lasted much longer after that lol. After I got to #1 on the ladder.... whenever it was I don't remember.... I quit playing NF Sabers and found more fun in CTF and NF Guns. Although I was never great it was a lot more fun with a lot less cheaters.

Anyways, you guys may have been the best when you say you were.... but you were the only people playing. By the time I finally left JK it was already dead. I can't imagine what little competition VDS and Prince played against to be considered the best. I'm not saying those two clans weren't the best at the time you are implying. But there is a huge difference between being the best during JK's prime, when it had the most people, most competition, etc.... and being the best after JK had died and there were very few players left.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2010 3:15 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

well said nifty

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2010 6:16 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

i remember reading your post nifty, bagging on prince more.. but you edited it.. first time I probably ever agreed with you..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2010 6:21 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Its tough to compare VDS and Prince to the older clans. We didn't play each other much and the game was different on cable vs. dial-up definitely. :) Two different generations of the game. I guess you can say the old clans were better because there was more going on at the early stages of the game and Prince was still inviting newbies in from the trial version of the game in 1997-1998. Then started inviting newbies in from the full version in 1998-2000. It eventually turned into a better clan skill wise though but I guess the image was tarnished with the old timers at that point haha.

*shrugs* good old times.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2010 10:54 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

SHUT UP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2010 10:31 am
(@Anonymous)

Prince is a newbie fucking clan

shut the fuck up already faggot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2010 3:18 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

_JE > Prince

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2010 7:40 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

Now I know why your girlfriend, that you got all depressed about, dumped you.

You are probably the densest fucking retard I've ever encountered in jk, period. And you're beating out people like chronos the JK chronicler, and legaycy the cross dresser.

EVERYBODY on this forum is telling you the same thing.

TAKE A HINT YACKMAN...

TAKE A FUCKING HINT.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2010 2:31 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

that is just mean phelan hahaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2011 6:17 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Poor Yack, someone make him a JK NF Sabers Trophy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2011 1:52 pm
(@Anonymous)

I remeber all you newbies on your knees - next

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2011 7:05 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I was the best nf saberist of all time..... (for two months), u mad?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2011 10:43 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

WTF what about IKIKURAS?! Surely he was top 3 no?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2011 2:18 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

Its tough to compare VDS and Prince to the older clans. We didn't play each other much and the game was different on cable vs. dial-up definitely. :) Two different generations of the game. I guess you can say the old clans were better because there was more going on at the early stages of the game and Prince was still inviting newbies in from the trial version of the game in 1997-1998. Then started inviting newbies in from the full version in 1998-2000. It eventually turned into a better clan skill wise though but I guess the image was tarnished with the old timers at that point haha.

*shrugs* good old times.

For the record....I was a Prince member (hell, i even led the fucking clan for like 6 months in 02) and to say Prince was "elite" is ballocks.

Out of the list of "VDS/Prince members" I played about half of them. Neo i beat, Nova i tied (3 separate times, fucker warps like mad!) Sculpt i beat, Frozen i beat, and lost to Eng once. Axion was legit, but i wouldn't name him top 5 or 10. I thought Vanion was better than Axion or Oxy...actually, now that i think of it, Vanion was probably the BEST NF SABS of VDS period. Eng would probably vouch for that too.

Van, Eng, Zod, Axion, Oxy in that order i'd say.

Out of the poll. I can only say JCS, as i didn't come around til the ass end of 99... and i knew most of them (Barts grunts mainly)..Kain was awesome to play. As was kewl.

So, Yack, stfu already, because you dont know shit. Idiot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2011 2:24 pm
Page 12 / 13
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback