Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Page 9 / 26
(@r3dphoenix)
Trusted Member

I am actually the best all time JK player ever. I mostly played on Kali, but sometimes came on Zone and owned all the "XPERT" games.

I will own anyone FF oasis (ill play light or dark, your choice) or i'll absloutely DESTROY anyone NF BGJ.

Seriously, I am that good. I'll prove it to anyone who wants to play.

I'm amazing FF Guns/Saber and NF Saber. Not so good NF guns but I can hold my own if needed.

[email protected] MSN me if you want. I'll play anyone and prove it.

I guarantee nobody will beat me.

Seriously, you will all think im full of shit, but you guys have no idea...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2007 6:12 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I am actually the best all time JK player ever. I mostly played on Kali, but sometimes came on Zone and owned all the "XPERT" games.

I will own anyone FF oasis (ill play light or dark, your choice) or i'll absloutely DESTROY anyone NF BGJ.

I'm amazing FF Guns/Saber and NF Saber. Not so good NF guns but I can hold my own if needed.

baaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Should have proved yourself when we all played JK. Not 10yrs later, trying to impress people over the internet about your Jedi Knight skillz. Kali.... lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2007 11:27 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

i surspect you have only recently stumbled across jedi knight this year?, maybe picked it up from the bargin bin in some back ally $1 shop? and you have only just started to figure out how to enable saber x, by furiously searching google for any kind of jedi knight boards that still exist?, maybe you only just pwnd one of those dumb fuck- bots in nf bryas bgj? so you searched google looking for any existence of jedi knight life? maybe you mean your the best jk player of your time?, aka 10 days? wtf kali? seriously... you stupid fuck.. you have no idea about anything JK, you even use words like 'destory', your probably sat there in some rubber darth maul suit in role play sat at your desk with your bargin buy jk, eating greasy cheese burgers, swiging pepsi's and eagerly searching jk hax forums to beat those dumb fuck bots more subtilety, just dawned on you there is a multiplayer option omfg, fo.

ps. hey all i used to know here, sold my comp last year..to pay for my car.. working it back though, my bro got married last week to, im still feeling the effects from the stag night i think, life is good.. take care.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2007 9:02 am
(@r3dphoenix)
Trusted Member

lol you noobs, I was the best player on Kali (when Kali used to be big) and I used to own zone n00bs all the time.

h4x and bots are for noobs.

I owned everyone back then and i'll own anyone now.

Simple.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2007 9:39 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

lol you noobs, I was the best player on Kali (when Kali used to be big) and I used to own zone n00bs all the time.

h4x and bots are for noobs.

I owned everyone back then and i'll own anyone now.

Simple.

Suuuuurrrreeee... you would have gotten shitted on back then.... and now...? no one plays.... so congrats one being the self-proclaimed best JK player when only 10 people in the world play. Zone > Kali

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2007 11:49 am
(@the-ice-man)

Well at least he said he is willing to prove it. Mabey he still practices just incase he is challenged? You know some sort of training shedule. 16 hour days and such. 😐

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2007 1:06 am
(@r3dphoenix)
Trusted Member

Haha yea right, i've played like 5 games maybe 4 months ago, and not played since that for about 5-6 years. But i used to love JK and love owning all the noobs who thought they were good (like the majority of people here it seems). I'll take on anyone NF/FF BGJ or FF Oasis and I will absoloutely cream whoever wants to challange me.

Guaranteed. I ain't no pussy or no bot/h4x using fool, im just elite.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2007 11:19 pm
(@the-ice-man)

Haha yea right, i've played like 5 games maybe 4 months ago, and not played since that for about 5-6 years. But i used to love JK and love owning all the noobs who thought they were good (like the majority of people here it seems). I'll take on anyone NF/FF BGJ or FF Oasis and I will absoloutely cream whoever wants to challange me.

Guaranteed. I ain't no pussy or no bot/h4x using fool, im just a nerd.

Fixed.

P.S. Claiming to be the worlds best at a game you havn't played in 6 years seems pretty silly to me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2007 8:13 am
(@r3dphoenix)
Trusted Member

My old skill is still with me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2007 8:23 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Guaranteed. I ain't no pussy or no bot/h4x using fool, im just elite.

lol

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2007 12:40 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Without needing to brag, anyone who was anything in JK knows me, and that has nothing to do with skill.

I do not know you.

I played heat, kali, zone, mplayer, irc, ip, jk.net, gsa

End of discussion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2007 7:02 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Without needing to brag, anyone who was anything in JK knows me, and that has nothing to do with skill.

I do not know you.

I played heat, kali, zone, mplayer, irc, ip, jk.net, gsa

End of discussion.

Uh, who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2007 2:16 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

you might know him as Chronos hehaho

you're a bit of a spaz eh phoenix?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2007 4:32 pm
(@letitgo)

let it go?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2007 9:50 pm
 g3nn
(@g3nn)
Eminent Member

I am actually the best all time JK player ever.

Nope.
https://www.jkdf2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8602

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2007 4:37 am
Page 9 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback