Eminent Member

Sounds like an alias.

Poor Mercyman, poor BSB

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2007 3:50 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Pikachu was also rank 1 on Cases. Sometime between 2000 and 2001. I know nothing about him, although someone had revealed his alias to me once before in the past.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2007 8:31 am
(@lowbacca)

I never really considered MercyMan that good, I remember him and one other guy in BSB, I can't remember his name always wanting to play 2v1, and they didn't always win that lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2007 5:45 am
(@lowbacca)

Oh yeah BSB_Fragmentor was the other guys name

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2007 6:25 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

bsb was junk... they were among the tops of nar.

thats like being the WNBA champs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2007 8:48 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Just curious...But if the ladder room was pretty much all about NF sabs.And nar was pretty much everything I guess.Then what would they be top of,if not top of Nar?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2007 1:37 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I never really considered MercyMan that good, I remember him and one other guy in BSB, I can't remember his name always wanting to play 2v1, and they didn't always win that lol

I think you mean BSBDarkLord who was also terrible. He sucked worse than MercyMan, they needed to play newbs and would kick out anyone who would start beating them in their games.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2007 4:22 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

ladder room was where nf sabs was played later on yes, the nar whores who ran nar and had the respect of the local trash were guys like bsb.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2007 8:26 pm
(@the-ice-man)

Most of the good "FF" players were terrible at NF. They made bad moves and relied on their powers. Usually, if you were talented enough to play NF, you could still rape "FF".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2007 7:54 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

you obviously didnt play very much then. NF sabs was the easiest setting so anyone who understood lag could be an above average saberist. NF guns, well anyone who played ffo had great aim already. The reverse was totally different though. Anyone who played only NF had absolutely no clue how to use force or even stop themselves from running into the wall with force speed and killing themselves. judging from your comments though the only FF players you played were guys who used 2star grip and force lightning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2007 11:17 am
(@the-ice-man)

Not really, all force powers are, is discresion. Once you play a little bit with it, you have it (unless you are dumb). You develope much more skill in NF Guns/Sabers. Guessing from your response. You were an FF kid you got tore up when ever he played NF. Unless you genuinley consider, grip slashing someone, using Deadly Sight, Destruction, and Protection to be skill requiring.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2007 12:45 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Not really, all force powers are, is discresion. Once you play a little bit with it, you have it (unless you are dumb). You develope much more skill in NF Guns/Sabers. Guessing from your response. You were an FF kid you got tore up when ever he played NF. Unless you genuinley consider, grip slashing someone, using Deadly Sight, Destruction, and Protection to be skill requiring.

It seems like you just started playing this game a month ago if you think NF Sabers/Guns is a lot more difficult than FF. Who uses deadly sight/protection in a FF game? You have obviously been playing with newbs (oh god I can't believe I just said that) and are a newb yourself (there I go again) which isn't a bad thing. You just don't know what you are talking about.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2007 4:47 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

actually i played NF my entire time, i only dabbled in FF because i was in one of the top FF clans in jk ever. but still was better than mediocre ff players from nar clans like bsb and the like.

i was among the best gunners in jk in my prime just not quite on the level of guys like dex or gen(i doubt you have any idea who they are which would prove your stature in the game), and always was in top 5 when i was on the ladder for bgj nf, never managed to get the elusive cwt victory though. i would be glad to play an all around game with you when i get my lap top from school. im on a mac now but am getting a dell from my course.

we can play nf sabs nf guns ff sabs and ff guns... if i dont neg you in 3/4 i will be thoroughly impressed...

as for slashing someone when they are gripped having no skill... if i was able to i would bet you $100 you couldnt get your grip on me let alone any of the premiere ff players that played the game. and the fact you mentioned protection and deadly sight shows me you are actually a newbie... the only powers used in bgj ff are speed, jump, pull, vision, grip, destruction. noone uses light or any powers other than the ones mentioned in bgj ff unless they are a newbie... ff oasis was the same dark powers and lighties used the same neutral powers along with absorb and either heal or blind i cant remember.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2007 5:19 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

this guy above me is a newb

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2007 7:30 pm
(@xenox)
Eminent Member

Sure they had some good lightlys around who had some skills and some clue on how to beat someone. In my opinion they relied on the fact that the dark player will get fustrated & bored to the point that they will get slack enough to let there sheilds/health get low enough for a lightside player to kill them or they self kill.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2007 12:16 pm
Page 8 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback