Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Page 24 / 26
(@Anonymous)

he's mentioned as the top gunner of the 2004 era by newbies such as yourself

he was not the top ff gunner during jk prime neither were you or your gay friend spanker

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2010 3:53 pm
(@Anonymous)

And now in spanish since you obviously can't understand what the fuck i've been spewing for the last 4 pages

él es mencionado como el artillero primero de la 2004 era por principiantes como usted mismo él no fue el artillero de cima Siguientes durante flor de jk ni fue usted o su spanker alegre de amigo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2010 4:02 pm
(@darklips)

he was not the top ff gunner during jk prime neither were you or your gay friend spanker

As far as I remeber, Death pretty much retired in about 2000-2001 ?? unless he had a comeback in 2004? I played against Narz, AK, Marez, Raven, Inferno_BOTH, Death all regularly for nearly 2 years (late 1999 to mid 2001), they were all great (though Ass kicker used to pound my individual game plan more than most) I would confidently say that not one of the others in this group would say Death wasn't a top player.

Lips......

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2010 4:54 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Death went up against AssKicker and Sithlord in a CWT in FF Guns...and won. You can't compare the skill level between AssKicker and Sithlord against Porkch0p and Patwar or any other old school top ff gunners you think you can name.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2010 8:54 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Hey NiKon / Reiko
Found a clip from a screenshot of you and me and Prince_Blight in what looks like a FF Canyon Oasis game.

Not sure of the date but I"m guessing late 1999 or early 2000. (I stopped playing FF after I realized I sucked at it around then, and that is about the time of Prince_Blight.)

Let's keep our egos in check :-P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2010 2:38 am
(@Anonymous)

fucking gold

Reiko getting beat by prince clan.

What have I been telling you faggots for the last 4 pages? This guy is the biggest fucking FF newbie to play Jedi Knight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2010 12:36 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

what does this screen shot prove? It looks like a ffa and seems I could have joined it 10-15min after it started. Yes, lets keep our egos in check and try not to just look at screen shots that don't tell the whole story.

nightfaggot, shut the fuck up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2010 9:28 am
(@Anonymous)

You got beat by a prince guy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2010 2:19 pm
(@nts_zardoz)

pathetic little bird

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2010 2:49 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

what does this screen shot prove? It looks like a ffa and seems I could have joined it 10-15min after it started. Yes, lets keep our egos in check and try not to just look at screen shots that don't tell the whole story.

nightfaggot, shut the fuck up

It could have been a FFA; you are right Reiko. However, to my recollection I remember setting up that game between you and Blight because you thought all Prince sucked at FF. I can't recall if I sucked it up and allowed him to kill me a lot.

Regardless, Blight was one good player at FF. In my opinion, one of the best in the game. I never saw him lose.
No one knows him though since he was in Prince for only a couple years (2000-2001). I recently talked to him.. somewhere. Not sure haha. So hard to keep track of people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2010 12:29 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I think your memory is a little hazy. If that were true, I would have just played him 1v1 and let him host, no point having you being in the game. I don't remember talking shit about Prince, I only said shit to people who would say shit about me. Plus the screen shot looks a bit weird like gen said, the bottom of Prince_Blight looks cut off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2010 1:33 pm
(@Anonymous)

I'm still dying here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2010 11:20 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

I think your memory is a little hazy. If that were true, I would have just played him 1v1 and let him host, no point having you being in the game. I don't remember talking shit about Prince, I only said shit to people who would say shit about me. Plus the screen shot looks a bit weird like gen said, the bottom of Prince_Blight looks cut off.

It's probably because I resized it so it would load quicker on my dial-up modem of 2001 or whenever I took the picture.
I'll have to ask Blight if he remembers that game. I doubt he will, but who knows haha.
Maybe we can have a rematch Reiko vs. Blight someday. :-P
Ya, I always thought you were ok with Prince.
There is a good 50% of the people here on this board though that refuse to at least respect the contributions of Prince to JK.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2010 3:39 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I'm still dying here

no one gives a shit about you, shut the fuck up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2010 1:38 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

yackman shut the fuck up. if you have the time maybe you should find a loaded gun and after pointing it at your head be sure to pull the trigger.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2010 2:43 am
Page 24 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback