Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Page 25 / 26
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Mode I don't know who you are.

Therefore, I don't talk to strangers.

If I have never heard your name before in JK, you must not be important enough to even voice your opinion in this thread.

I don't know why you are being such a flamer to me, who has no clue who you are nor could care less what you say.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2010 11:33 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

yackman shut the fuck up. if you have the time maybe you should find a loaded gun and after pointing it at your head be sure to pull the trigger.

and also make sure to get a friend to tape it and load it on youtube for me to watch

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2010 10:02 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

mode is your father yack

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2010 3:18 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

mode is your father yack

If he is, then I don't know my father. But I do and i am pretty sure he is not mode.

:-P Heck I played JK Longer than all of you. Doesn't mean I was better. Maybe just more renown.

(and hated by those who don't like my pompous Prince attitude lol)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2010 10:36 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

yeah. "renowned" for being a failure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2010 5:19 pm
(@Anonymous)

ultra kill

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2010 4:06 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

well wodz I tolerated you for long enough. You truly are a fag and a loser and you sucked at JK. I could come back right now and kick any of your asses at this game so you can all take a flying fuck. I havn't played since 06 so 4 years or more of rust is just the same as 2 or 10 or any other bullshit. So you can go fuck yourself for saying I have no right to talk about this game when I am better than everyone at it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2010 7:53 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

You're no longer my internet friend you fag. lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2010 7:54 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

When I get around to it I'm gonna read the rest of this nonsense and then kick all of your asses at this fucking gay ass game once and for all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2010 7:55 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

WORD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2010 4:46 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

Ill give pux worst jk name of all time considering its a jumbled up mess.

Worst player of all time is hard to judge. Who played the most but never got good? NATO? DING DING DING. We have a winner.

It's actually the best name of all time. NOFX punk (the best band ever).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2010 12:00 pm
(@Anonymous)

aeron gen and matt were all better than me, but me and matt were probably the best team around.

yep. team canada destroyed gen/aeron, shameful loss for team america. i remember them getting really mad at each other that game as the score got worse and worse ahahaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2010 12:15 am
(@Anonymous)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2010 12:18 am
(@Anonymous)

Congrats on getting into 5th gen JaG in 2004.. we should have a debate about why 6th generation JCS

yo chronos, congrats on literally having a creepy photographic memory of jedi knight dark forces 2 politics and clan histories and player profile vicissitudes and other minutiae to the point of literally being able to type phrases out like "5th gen jag in 2004" and "6th generation jcs" without embarrassment and after posting essay after essay on the subject in this thread without simultaneously feeling overwhelming distress and shame @ the amount of emptiness and absence in your life that has culminated to such an extreme that it would allow you to fill the void with such behavior in december of 2009 and onward. grats bro

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2010 12:47 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

lmao

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2010 4:36 pm
Page 25 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback