Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Page 23 / 26
(@Anonymous)

wow, this is oldschool. btw, somebody remember me? :)

i played A LOT back then

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2009 1:04 am
(@Anonymous)

Like I said before, never once have I ever heard Luke18 or anyone else mention NightHawk as ever being elite at FF. It's funny how I have heard of the Jihad_Masters, the Patwars and P0rkCh0ps from all the great FF'ers, but never heard shit about Nighthawk.

Reiko you fucking newbie. Do you know what CWT was? How many CWT's did you win? How many CWT's did your gay dp friends win?

That's right, not a fucking single one. Why? Cause all of you got "good" when no one gave a fuck.

Since you think so highly of PorkChop and Patwar here is is our win over them.

Korax and I fucking raped pork and patwar. It was not even fucking close(I'm sure Chronos can dig up the silver medal to show you that MERC got it)

Now go eat a dick, you're a fucking nobody in the JK world.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2010 11:10 am
(@Anonymous)

What's up Nikola! Aeron and I were just talking about you the other day. Our team ff games and how you always lagged like a fucking madman.

What are you up to now a days jarane?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2010 11:12 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Like I said before, never once have I ever heard Luke18 or anyone else mention NightHawk as ever being elite at FF. It's funny how I have heard of the Jihad_Masters, the Patwars and P0rkCh0ps from all the great FF'ers, but never heard shit about Nighthawk.

Reiko you fucking newbie. Do you know what CWT was? How many CWT's did you win? How many CWT's did your gay dp friends win?

That's right, not a fucking single one. Why? Cause all of you got "good" when no one gave a fuck.

Since you think so highly of PorkChop and Patwar here is is our win over them.

Korax and I fucking raped pork and patwar. It was not even fucking close(I'm sure Chronos can dig up the silver medal to show you that MERC got it)

Now go eat a dick, you're a fucking nobody in the JK world.

Actually, I did win a CWT. It was in FF Sabers 1v1, lol Nice try FAGGOT! Btw NightMarez (a dp member) won a CWT as well, 2v2 FF Guns with WD_ViPRaVeN. Good job making yourself look like a dumbshit.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2010 10:50 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I never said I worshiped those guy, I said they were talked about by everyone unlike you. Just stop, your arguments keep getting shut down.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2010 10:53 am
(@Anonymous)

You have yet to prove me wrong that you're a fucking newbie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2010 5:06 pm
(@Anonymous)

You also edit your post like a stupid fucking mexican that you are. Way to capitalize N in Nice you fucking beaner.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2010 5:08 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

raven was a dsbr

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2010 5:58 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Raven was WD before he was DSbr. He won 2 CWT 2v2 FF Guns with WD. The first he teamed with WD_Death, and the second with Marez. Won both times against Asskicker and Sithlord in the finals.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2010 6:51 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

You also edit your post like a stupid fucking mexican that you are. Way to capitalize N in Nice you fucking beaner.

Wow, good come back! You've gone from "fucking newb" to "editing" posts. Stop making yourself look like a dumbshit, prove to you that I'm not a newbie? haha yeah ok

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2010 6:53 am
(@Anonymous)

Wow, good come back! You've gone from "fucking newb" to "editing" posts. Stop making yourself look like a dumbshit, prove to you that I'm not a newbie? haha yeah ok

Everyone who played the game pre 2001 knows how shitty you were. Getting good in spankers 2004 era means jack shit.

Stupid fucking newbie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2010 5:02 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Everyone who played the game pre 2001 knows how shitty you were. Getting good in spankers 2004 era means jack shit.

Stupid fucking newbie.

You mean the people who played this game but have never played me? People like you and g3n and other NF gunners/saberists? haha ok, btw I already mentioned I stopped playing in 01 faggot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2010 10:30 am
(@Anonymous)

We played many times as I had mentioned before. I also understand it's easy to forget the times you get raped. So I understand that you forgot such ownages.

Now please leave this thread of honor as it doesn't need to be polluted by newbies such as yourself. Go make your own newbies of JK thread if you wish to post stupid shit that no one cares about. Better yet, go post on the Prince board you baddie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2010 12:26 pm
(@darklips)

Raven was WD before he was DSbr. He won 2 CWT 2v2 FF Guns with WD. The first he teamed with WD_Death, and the second with Marez. Won both times against Asskicker and Sithlord in the finals.

Don't forget about VIP also Reiko, as usual the WD calling got hold of him, then he tried to clean himself up a little by bathing with DSbr :mrgreen: I used to love being in the server with the 4 of those guys, hell of a fast pased game, Death and Raven were 2 of the most gracious players on the Zone, always willing to give advise and constructive critisism. Still WhiteWhitch was my favorite :wink:

Darklips

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2010 6:33 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

We played many times as I had mentioned before. I also understand it's easy to forget the times you get raped. So I understand that you forgot such ownages.

Now please leave this thread of honor as it doesn't need to be polluted by newbies such as yourself. Go make your own newbies of JK thread if you wish to post stupid shit that no one cares about. Better yet, go post on the Prince board you baddie.

It's funny how you are the only person to say that you've "raped" me or even played me for that matter, even though it never happened. Just keep saying that to yourself.

ViP_RaVeN and Death were always helpful. Death never got into the whole trash talking thing, maybe that's a reason why he's not mentioned as much for being a top FF Gunner.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2010 2:02 pm
Page 23 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback