Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Page 19 / 26
(@Anonymous)

Korax ?

Are you joking?

Sorry, its hard to remember every player in the history of Jedi Knight.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 5:13 am
(@Anonymous)

instead of talking about best players lets talk about the worst player of all time NOFpuxnk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 7:57 am
(@Anonymous)

instead of talking about best players lets talk about the worst player of all time NOFpuxnk

Ill give pux worst jk name of all time considering its a jumbled up mess.

Worst player of all time is hard to judge. Who played the most but never got good? NATO? DING DING DING. We have a winner.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 8:04 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

WD_Jeb "Old school, but most say he was the 2nd best BGJ FF player of all time"

you're going off of what other people are saying. you have no clue. Jeb was the best, but you don't know it first hand.

@ vet

LOL no you never beat matt, and no you never beat aeron, and I really doubt you beat gen at all let alone 10-3. Matt and I always destroyed you at least a 2-1 ratio in ji nf. Fucking liar. As a team we were undefeated. AeRoN and gen were undefeated against any dP combo, as we were, and we were undefeated against AeRon and gen.

No i was not a great, but I was better than anyone in dP. aeron gen and matt were all better than me, but me and matt were probably the best team around. Funny how noobs remember things.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 8:39 am
(@Anonymous)

WD_Jeb "Old school, but most say he was the 2nd best BGJ FF player of all time"

you're going off of what other people are saying. you have no clue. Jeb was the best, but you don't know it first hand.

I played jeb oasis ff all the time. he used to use jeb_springfield against me. At that time I was only oasis ff guns.

Also remember your on the baddies that think they were good list. Stop trying to act like you were good it only makes you look worse.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 8:49 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Why are there only wd, dsbr and dp newbies on your list?

Looks pretty 2004 except for Aeron and AK.

The fact that you put reiko in the runner up list is damn nearly insulting for anyone that played this game.

Who the fuck is this guy? Another g3n wannabe talking shit who has never played me in FF lol. Tell me some other FF'er you'd rather put in there? Exactly, shut the fuck up. oh by the way idiot, it's funny how you say I still played in 2004 considering I stopped playing jk in 2001. If you are referring to the nf guns setting, then you are correct sir. I didn't really play nf guns, so I obviously sucked in that setting.

Show us what YOUR list is...until then shut the fuck up.

Of course you wouldn't remember a guy that consistently raped you into negatives. You were also a little nagging bitch that consistently sucked up to me and aeron to teach you how to play. Aeron can confirm this.

Spanker your list is so fucking shitty it's unbelievable.

Where is Korax? Where is KarmaPolice? Where is Jihad Master? How about Porkchop? Patwar? Luke16/18/21?

Oh that's right, this is a 2004 list of 4th generation jag, dsbr and wd newbies. Oh and dp "elites" when nar had 25 active players.

lol again, who the fuck is this guy? First of all I never played you so I know you're full of shit. Every thing you probably say now about your boyfriends in jk is 80% bullshit. Second, I never asked Aeron to train me lol. Aeron can confirm this? Yeah ok I'll message him on AIM when he gets on to confirm this.

Yet again you avoid answering the question of who you are. Keep avoiding it because we all know you're a stupid little fuck who lies and just talked shit and never played. Phelan, who is this retard?

Btw, the players who trained me were WD_Luke18 and WD_Gambit.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 10:48 am
(@dsbr_rhophein)
Eminent Member

If only some of the "old schooler" ff players couldn't get on here and post. I don't really want to jump into the middle of this flame war... but I have a few things to say as neutrally as I can.

First I can only speak for FF because on the zone I VERY rarely ever played NF.

I say the following with all due respect to "old players" :

When I think of "all time greats" in jk I am thinking of players as in skill level as a total. Not as in greats for the time in which they are playing.

For instance if you throw out a name of someone from 1998 that won cwt titles. They may very well have been awesome for their time. However you have to remember here that your talking about someone that played JK less than a year at this point in time. Now compound this with the fact that they literally had to learn jk from scratch.... as in which force powers are effective and such .. and playing on a sub 300mhz computer with 16mb or less vid card 56k modems and ball mice. This combined with the fact that they are playing at a competition level with other people that have played jk less than a year..

All this compared to players that were taught the most effective configuration and didn't have to spend time learning it. Then played JK against tons of very good players for years and years.

I played allot of FF on the zone and I along with others here actually SAW the game change.

Game knowledge advanced.. Yes I know its hard to think someone can still pioneer new things 2 or 3 years after a game came out however that is the case and is one reason Full Force jedi knight was so amazing!!! I personally witnessed pretty much all ff players going from being "slow" to learning to strafe run / jump all over the map with ease after asskicker started doing it. Notice I'm not saying old players didn't know how to strafe ... I'm saying that they didn't do it with the ease of combining this into every movement as all players learned to do later on.

Part of this was also due to hardware changes.

Now what I mean by change is that hardware along with knowledge changed the way FF was played dramatically. Not only did it change but it ADDED skill sets to players. You cant be good at something that isn't possible on sub par computers its as simple as that.

Hardware advancements made things possible in FF that were not possible before. There are movements that are not possible to do in jk with less than 60 frames. Hell you can even notice a huge difference between 120 frames and 60 frames. Aiming... High speed connections really changed the way FF was played. This is no small difference.

FF gameplay changed and it changed by players ADDING skill sets on top of those that were already there.

All this has been stated over and over again here already..

The fact of the matter is nobody is ever going to agree on who was the best at this or that ... Best player in history yada yada...

I personally see Spanker's list as the best one posted on here for FF guns.

You may disagree with the order of the list depending on light / dark or various points of time these players fight each other in however there is no way you can totally disregard this list...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 11:04 am
(@Anonymous)

Rhoph that is the best post I have read yet. Very well said.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 11:20 am
(@Anonymous)

ahaha this thread is so ridiculous.

on a side note.. rhophein is 100% accurate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 11:23 am
(@nejja_)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 11:43 am
(@Anonymous)

Now that's a good insult. Take some notes from Nejjah

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 11:49 am
(@Anonymous)

lol again, who the fuck is this guy? First of all I never played you so I know you're full of shit. Every thing you probably say now about your boyfriends in jk is 80% bullshit. Second, I never asked Aeron to train me lol. Aeron can confirm this? Yeah ok I'll message him on AIM when he gets on to confirm this.

Yet again you avoid answering the question of who you are. Keep avoiding it because we all know you're a stupid little fuck who lies and just talked shit and never played. Phelan, who is this retard?

Btw, the players who trained me were WD_Luke18 and WD_Gambit.

It's funny how your newbie ass would forget his master so quickly. We played, many times, none of which you ever came close to beating me. My name is the same as when we played (97-'00), it just had a couple of different clan names attached to it.

You were one of those guys that everyone liked to make fun of for being shitty. Along with chronos, fagacy, the prince clan and ofcourse _JE. This is why you sucked me and aeron off daily to be in the "cool" group. We didn't like you and never will you 4th generation jag off retard.

Now take your faggoty ass off my board.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 12:22 pm
(@Anonymous)

Judged by:
Rhoph / AeRoN / Vet / Rampage / Revelation / Myself

I have what they played and why they made this list in quotes. Instead of calling me stupid just tell me what I quoted that was incorrect.

Wodz was right about people not knowing now to debate in the JK community. All you guys do is start raging.

So you asked for an opinion from 6 dp members? Sounds legitimate.

It's also blatantly obvious that you did not talk to aeron as he would have Korax, luke and porkchop on his list.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 12:26 pm
(@Anonymous)

AeRoN was the first person I talked too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 12:35 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

you're asking aeron about talent. who for all his flaws was a wicked ff player and nf gunner. but was a terrible judge in skill. he didn't realize obvious hackers hacked. he was prone to recruiting BSB guys who me of all people could beat in ffo with saber only. Which is why we began recruiting by committee.

No spanker, you're a joke, and you're surrounded by your noob friends who we pounded on a regular basis. It's too bad nobody credible is posting here anymore. I'm really happy for you that you were the best FF gunner in 2004.

Good luck in your pursuit of being a pro quake live player. Maybe when everyone quits that game you can talk about how you were top of the heap in that too. Or how you "evolved" the game so much after it died that you deserved to be mentioned with the actual greats in that game.

You started jk the same time as most of us, but it took you at least 3 years to get recognized when we all did it in months. :roll:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 12:56 pm
Page 19 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback