Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Page 18 / 26
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

your all time list is of guys who were good in 2000/2001 and on(your dp buddies are unconfirmed but I'll take your word for it even though none of them were very good when I played them in NF.) However you want to pretend to be in 2009, we both know that you weren't as good as me in JI NF. You may have beaten me from time to time but I regularly beat you. And when it came to teams, me and gen or me and matt were undefeated against any dP combo despite the fact that you guys played JK daily for hours and we played maybe once a week to rape you in teams.

WD_Jeb "Old school, but most say he was the 2nd best BGJ FF player of all time"

perfect example of your lack of knowledge of jk's past. Basically you have as little authority on who was good in JK as chronos.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2009 11:20 am
(@Anonymous)

Listen Phelans,

I'm not here to start fights with you, I'm done with that, but if you want some serious food for thought, here goes.

DSBR's weakest setting was nf by far, i was only ever beat by 1 person in DSBR that i was never able to beat back. It was Aeron, he played me and beat me 10-9 JI O NF one day and never played me again. Everyone else in DSBR i have played and more than likely beat them more than they beat me.

The best gunners in DSBR were Matt, G3n, and Aeron, that's about their whole gunning team. I played Matt many times in 1v1 and we went back and forth, i would say i beat him more than he beat me but he still was a great gunner. Gen talked mucho shit to me often, but the only time i played him in JI O 1v1 i beat him 10-3, spanker was there so you can ask him about it.

As for you Phelan, i consider you an average gunner and nothing else, the only time i even played DSBR in teams was with legacy and me versus Matt and Aeron. We were playing first team to 25, we won 25-23, it was a close game. However legacy wasn't even the best nf gunner. Spanker and i were literally undefeated as far as i knew, and i don't think we have EVER play you or Matt in any 2v2 teams game.

Phelan, the only other times i played you was in 4 man ffa's where i would come in the game, you would have like 35-40 points, and i would beat you to 100 before you hit 70. If your up for a 2v2 merc or Ji game sometime, message spanker, i have no problems proving my point to you or anyone in Darksaber for that matter.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2009 11:34 am
(@Anonymous)

Phelan you better hope there is no God because if there is all these lies you are spewing about scoring on me in nf guns you will be accounted for. (ffa doesn't count obviously)

Does anyone agree with Phelan that WD_Jeb was a baddie @ BGJ FF and should be removed from the list?

In your opinion Phelan who would be better suited as 2nd best BGJ FF player in place of jeb? I assume you agree with jza @ #1?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2009 11:45 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Why are there only wd, dsbr and dp newbies on your list?

Looks pretty 2004 except for Aeron and AK.

The fact that you put reiko in the runner up list is damn nearly insulting for anyone that played this game.

Who the fuck is this guy? Another g3n wannabe talking shit who has never played me in FF lol. Tell me some other FF'er you'd rather put in there? Exactly, shut the fuck up. oh by the way idiot, it's funny how you say I still played in 2004 considering I stopped playing jk in 2001. If you are referring to the nf guns setting, then you are correct sir. I didn't really play nf guns, so I obviously sucked in that setting.

Show us what YOUR list is...until then shut the fuck up.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2009 8:02 pm
(@Anonymous)

lol Reiko rage-raped a nighthawk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 4:09 am
(@Anonymous)

Spanker's list looks pretty much spot-on to me. Granted, I can only speak for Oasis FF 1v1.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 4:25 am
(@Anonymous)

Why are there only wd, dsbr and dp newbies on your list?

Looks pretty 2004 except for Aeron and AK.

The fact that you put reiko in the runner up list is damn nearly insulting for anyone that played this game.

Who the fuck is this guy? Another g3n wannabe talking shit who has never played me in FF lol. Tell me some other FF'er you'd rather put in there? Exactly, shut the fuck up. oh by the way idiot, it's funny how you say I still played in 2004 considering I stopped playing jk in 2001. If you are referring to the nf guns setting, then you are correct sir. I didn't really play nf guns, so I obviously sucked in that setting.

Show us what YOUR list is...until then shut the fuck up.

Of course you wouldn't remember a guy that consistently raped you into negatives. You were also a little nagging bitch that consistently sucked up to me and aeron to teach you how to play. Aeron can confirm this.

Spanker your list is so fucking shitty it's unbelievable.

Where is Korax? Where is KarmaPolice? Where is Jihad Master? How about Porkchop? Patwar? Luke16/18/21?

Oh that's right, this is a 2004 list of 4th generation jag, dsbr and wd newbies. Oh and dp "elites" when nar had 25 active players.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 4:36 am
(@Anonymous)

Spanker's list looks pretty much spot-on to me. Granted, I can only speak for Oasis FF 1v1 and year 2004 +.

Fixed for accuracy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 4:40 am
(@Anonymous)

Spanker's list looks pretty much spot-on to me. Granted, I can only speak for Oasis FF 1v1 and year 2004 +.

Fixed for accuracy

Actually, I started playing in late 97 / early 98. I didn't play much after 2001.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 4:49 am
(@Anonymous)

Fixed for accuracy

Actually, I started playing in late 97 / early 98. I didn't play much after 2001.

So you agree with his list and you played in 97 and 98? Where? The canyon oasis room?

You're as clueless as your fat brother.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 4:53 am
(@Anonymous)

You have many quotations in your post. Where are you quoting this from? Is this something you dreamed about and thought you could put it in quotes and it would be truth?

Who is this panel of elites that you speak of? Is it you and your brother?

Are you using chronos as a source?

Shit's laughable.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 4:57 am
(@Anonymous)

Nighthawk everyone you listed never made it past 1998. You have to understand that as time goes on skill levels in games progress. I will be glad to recognize your 1st generation players in the list but help me out with what settings they played:

This is what I think I know.

KarmaPolice "Started DSbr played ff guns and nf sabers"?

Jihad Master "played oasis ff"?

Porkchop "One of the first oasis ff players, only used keyboard / no mouse"?

Patwar "Oasis FF"

WD_Luke "Best known for his bgj ff game, respectable oasis ff player"

Korax ?

btw my brother and I got Jedi Knight for Christmas 1997

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 4:58 am
(@Anonymous)

Korax ?

Are you joking?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 4:59 am
(@Anonymous)

So you agree with his list and you played in 97 and 98? Where? The canyon oasis room?

You're as clueless as your fat brother.

I agree with his list as far as Oasis FF 1v1 goes. As for the other settings, I'll let you all sort out who was the best. Obviously there are most likely players that I've forgotten as I haven't talked with any of those guys for years. What Oasis FF players would you add?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 5:03 am
(@Anonymous)

You have many quotations in your post. Where are you quoting this from? Is this something you dreamed about and thought you could put it in quotes and it would be truth?

Who is this panel of elites that you speak of? Is it you and your brother?

Are you using chronos as a source?

Shit's laughable.

Judged by:
Rhoph / AeRoN / Vet / Rampage / Revelation / Myself

I have what they played and why they made this list in quotes. Instead of calling me stupid just tell me what I quoted that was incorrect.

Wodz was right about people not knowing now to debate in the JK community. All you guys do is start raging.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2009 5:06 am
Page 18 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback