Posted : 29/07/2009 5:25 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

i self gen at will so he will say me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2009 5:15 pm
(@Anonymous)

well back when i first started playing JK i was in middle school lol

I played it through two years of high school (which i dropped out of but w/e)

and now i have earned my associates in multimedia from a tech school and am working on my bachelors degree which ill have in a year, so thats what im doing at the moment

crazy to think how long this game has been around

lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2009 10:04 am
(@nkm_thc)
Eminent Member

lmao

I still got my GED and went to College, it doesn't really matter. We all makes mistakes when we're younger.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2009 9:24 am
(@Anonymous)

shut up faggot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2009 1:12 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

shut up faggot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2009 3:37 am
(@nejja_)

shut up faggot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2009 7:44 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

I dont know who the best i ever played was but i had the most fun with aeron/mat/phelan/saberist and asskicker(because i would steal his packs). a lot of people just thought they were beasts until they would get worked by me and that list includes pretty much all of the majestiks/julies/mudd-dirts/bobbo/gresuf faggots so you can probably add whoever you thought was good in NKM to that list too.

i also love how thc thinks he has any idea about my ff godliness since ive played it all of maybe 5 times with aeron only outside of CTF. i never lost a ff match with aeron as my teammate because i was a role player while he just raped everyone. reiko was like 3rd tier WD which is to say he wasnt starter material for the "second best ff clan" in the jk world. keeping in mind that WD was all about mudplowing eachother and playing tummysticks the actual playing jk side of WD was such a silly drop off from DSbr talent wise that even though they were proud to be #2 they werent anywhere near us.

also shoutout to jewhawk long time no see fuckface russian every now and then i still giggle over how we netbussed and deepthroated unreal after tricking him to install the server on himself.

also who is this fuckface dickwad that is running around these boards as "g3nn"? stop cockgobbling a striking resemblance to my name hoping people will like you.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2009 10:48 am
(@Anonymous)

admitted pack stealer
so dishonorable

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2009 11:07 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

choda keep living in envy of gen, your e-crush is dishonorable

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2009 1:54 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hello Genetix. Unreal netbus was one of the best but I enjoyed the MUDD one more as he had cogs in his folders and kept denying it.

Drop by the IRC sometimes to catch up. I will also introduce you to my new lapdog chronos. He's such a good pup.

So far I can get him to be quiet, go away and sleep. He's learning new commands every day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2009 2:02 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I dont know who the best i ever played was but i had the most fun with aeron/mat/phelan/saberist and asskicker(because i would steal his packs). a lot of people just thought they were beasts until they would get worked by me and that list includes pretty much all of the majestiks/julies/mudd-dirts/bobbo/gresuf faggots so you can probably add whoever you thought was good in NKM to that list too.

i also love how thc thinks he has any idea about my ff godliness since ive played it all of maybe 5 times with aeron only outside of CTF. i never lost a ff match with aeron as my teammate because i was a role player while he just raped everyone. reiko was like 3rd tier WD which is to say he wasnt starter material for the "second best ff clan" in the jk world. keeping in mind that WD was all about mudplowing eachother and playing tummysticks the actual playing jk side of WD was such a silly drop off from DSbr talent wise that even though they were proud to be #2 they werent anywhere near us.

also shoutout to jewhawk long time no see fuckface russian every now and then i still giggle over how we netbussed and deepthroated unreal after tricking him to install the server on himself.

also who is this fuckface dickwad that is running around these boards as "g3nn"? stop cockgobbling a striking resemblance to my name hoping people will like you.

:lol:

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2009 7:53 pm
(@the_exedore)
Eminent Member

lmao

I still got my GED and went to College, it doesn't really matter. We all makes mistakes when we're younger.

Shove it ITT Tech.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2009 10:22 am
(@surge)

I could tell you all the best all arounders were in MotS..but JK I only played Sabers, :oops:
sabers nf players in jk I found to be amongst the best i played - when at the top of there games were.. *takes a deep breath* Sculpt, Mask, ExaR_KuN, DR00ME, KaiN, Judge, Novacaine, Narbes(when not tweaking) Foo, DemonKnight, OrbiTaL, Vanion, RuffNeck. These are kinda the people I felt that when the game was over having won or lost, I had always learned something new from whenever playing them. Probably plenty more people but..I really have forgot alot now:-)

Wow...more than a year later i'm im replying to this.

Hey, were you ever KsD_Euphoria? Cuz i think i remember you..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2009 9:24 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

I don't know who the best was... but here's a list of the worst:

1. Phelan
2. Gen
3. Saint (aka STJACKIE) (worst newb ever)

and the list goes on...

I'm going to make sure I pollute extra much today so that global warming will melt Canada into the ocean like Antarctica. We all know Canada is really made of ice, just look at the stupid aboriganee people that live there and play Hockey all the time

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2009 3:27 am
Page 15 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback