1. Fagacy
2. Chronos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2009 7:48 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

lmfao
"aboriganee people"
thanks for just pulling down your pants and showing us all how much of a moron you really are.
no, really.
:)
and
:D
oh and

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2009 7:49 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

lmfao
"aboriganee people"
thanks for just pulling down your pants and showing us all how much of a moron you really are.
no, really.
and
oh and

with a name like subzero no wonder u are defending somebody that lives next to the north pole

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2009 9:06 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

lmfao
"aboriganee people"
no, really.
and
oh and

with a name like subzero no wonder u are defending somebody that lives next to the north pole

ZIIIIIINNNNNNGGG!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2009 5:51 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

haha yea i got 'told'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2009 1:53 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

LEGAYCY get off my nutz FAGGOT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2009 11:27 am
(@Anonymous)

Before I give my list I need to set some parameters. The only settings I am considering are:

Oasis FF Dark Vs Dark 1v1
BGJ FF Dark Vs Dark 1v1
JI NF 1v1

If it is a team based game such as CTF or 2v2 NF/FF guns then there is no individual good player. It’s how two people worked together as a team.

5. dP_RaMpAgE “No one knows this but I trained him in oasis FF and he became elite”
4. JaG_AssKicker “In his prime was considered by many to be one of the best FF gunners”
3. DSbr_Narz “decent NF guns, decent at FF sabers, elite at Oasis FF”
2. DSbr_AeRoN “Solid player, will go down in history as an elite in FF / NF gunning"
1. dP_SpAnKeR “I know this is the obvious choice but all cockiness aside, /true 1”

Other Honorable mentions:

dP_VeTMaN "if he was better at ff gunning he would have a chance at top 5, great nf gunner"
dP_Negs "nf guns"
DSbr_Matt "nf guns"
DSbr_g3n "nf guns, Not that good at 1v1 but amazing nf team player”
DSbr_JZA "widely considered to be the best BGJ FF player of all time"
WD_Jeb "Old school, but most say he was the 2nd best BGJ FF player of all time"
WD_NiGhtMaReZ “Logged more hours of JK than anyone. If there was a top 6 he would be #6”
MDS_Phoenix “Good all around player, BGJ FF she was hard to beat”
WD_Reiko “/pull 1, take away pull and he would never make this list”
dP_Xecutioner “Another trainee of mine. No one knew it but he was pro nf gunner”
WD_Death “Old school but very good ff gunner”
DSbr_VIPRaVeN “Decent ff gunner, decent nf gunner”
DSbr_Rhophien “I learned movement from this guy, really fast, avg aim. Also was in AaO with him in 1999, love you Rhoph”
DSbr_ReVeLatioN / dP_ReVeLaTioN "(My Brother) played Oasis FF mainly, also played a little NF guns"

JK Pioneers:
The following is a list of players that set the initial standard for how Jedi Knight would be played as it progressed. Undoubtedly if these players had not retired pre-Y2K they would have a real shot of being considered top elites.

KarmaPolice "Started DSbr played ff guns and nf sabers"
Porkchop “Did not use strafe to move. aka slow at getting around maps”
WD_Luke "Considered a top ff player. Known for putting his age in his name. Example: WD_Luke16"
WD_Gambit “Luke's training partner, bgj ff”
BSBMercyMan "He had to show up on this post somewhere :) This 50 year old played Jedi Knight from day one. Early in his jk career some would have considered him to be a top player but as time progressed he eventually gave up on trying to be good. Towards the end of his career he would only play 2v2 against newbie’s with his only remaining BSB member, BSBDarkLord (Also known as FatLord or DarkLard). Despite his Michael Jackson like career he can still be considered a Pioneer of the game. No matter what generation of JK you are from you should know who BSBMercyMan is"

There are many more I could mention, sorry if I left you out you know who you are.

Players perspective on who was good is skewed by the fact that they were not good enough to tell who was really elite. For instance if a middle level ff player played someone better than him no matter how much better they were they would get crushed. That is why this thread has so many different people listed throughout it. Newbs can not tell the difference between a true tier 1 player and a tier 2/3 player.

You should take my top 5 list as gospel. If you are in my top 5 list your opinion might be valid. Otherwise take some notes and know that your perspective on who was good is screwed.

Wodz will tell you people from the super old days “1997 / 1998” were really good but it’s just not true. Players progress over time. However, everything else wodz tells you is pretty much true. He is a walking jk dictionary.

I do miss the days of jk.

Hope everyone is doing well post JK days,

-dP_SpAnKeR
http://www.quakelive.com Add Friend dP_jochs

PS. Baddies that thought they were good:
Anyone in BSB
Anyone in aQs
NATO
Crisis
THC
DSbr_Phelan
DSbr_Mike
DSbr_Gordakarn
Legacy_QuEsT in 1v1. I hear he was decent in CTF but who cares?
As for the rest of you, you know who you are nubcakes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2009 11:30 am
(@Anonymous)

I BEAT SPANKER IN EVERY GAME WE PLAY WEEJA= BEST PLAYER EVER/any GAME

YOUR ALL NIGGERS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2009 12:10 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Phelan you are a lame faggot who never gained reputation in any regard, stfu

Legacy and Spanker at least had reputations, regardless of what their reputations were, they were well known throughout the community for many years due to their accomplishments, you (phelan) only sucked off dsbr players in back alleys hoping to genetixly binding your DNA with theirs to become a better JK player. It never happened, you suck, stfu.

You guys can talk smack about Legacy but his gaming facts remain as valid proof of his skill in the game. Some fags say cases didnt matter, and that is probably because they knew they would get burned and by having actual stats being displayed would show off something they were scared about.. anyways, Legacy proved himself on cases over and over and proved himself in CWT as well....Legacy at least raised a very good reputation around his skill, joined reputable clans and also formed some clans..overall he made strides for the sake of JK.. whereas phelan, again sucked off DSbr in hopes that one day they would be desperate and allow him to wear a tag he clearly never deserved.. mr TEJ, Element fag

dont even bother trying to rip on me.. i could have just as easily never played JK.. im Herodotus, not Leonidas so stfu

Spanker as well gained a large reputation by beating virtually everyone in JK and then taking out past "elite" gunners and setting a new level of domination within JK. Talking shit about his skill as just as stupid as talking shit about JZA in BGJ FF.. unless you can neg them, stfu

I made a 5 page post long ago about the stupidity of this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=613&start=180

Point in fact is that it is beyond obvious that the only candidates for this thread are a select few players and the vast majority of these 16 pages is a waste of time.

Think about a single player that dominated in BGJ NF, BGJ FF, Oasis NF, Oasis FF, CTF NF, CTF FF.. can you name a SINGLE PERSON ?! You probably cant so stfu

People keep posting "well in bgj nf i think the top 5 were".. stfu, go start a new thread for "top 5 bgj nf"

Imagine a world where you faggots could even pretend to be mature enough to debate a topic

stfu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2009 7:56 am
(@Anonymous)

LOL wodz rapin up some phelan. Good post though wodz :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2009 9:11 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Phelan you are a lame faggot who never gained reputation in any regard, stfu

Legacy and Spanker at least had reputations, regardless of what their reputations were, they were well known throughout the community for many years due to their accomplishments, you (phelan) only sucked off dsbr players in back alleys hoping to genetixly binding your DNA with theirs to become a better JK player. It never happened, you suck, stfu.

You guys can talk smack about Legacy but his gaming facts remain as valid proof of his skill in the game. Some fags say cases didnt matter, and that is probably because they knew they would get burned and by having actual stats being displayed would show off something they were scared about.. anyways, Legacy proved himself on cases over and over and proved himself in CWT as well....Legacy at least raised a very good reputation around his skill, joined reputable clans and also formed some clans..overall he made strides for the sake of JK.. whereas phelan, again sucked off DSbr in hopes that one day they would be desperate and allow him to wear a tag he clearly never deserved.. mr TEJ, Element fag

dont even bother trying to rip on me.. i could have just as easily never played JK.. im Herodotus, not Leonidas so stfu

Spanker as well gained a large reputation by beating virtually everyone in JK and then taking out past "elite" gunners and setting a new level of domination within JK. Talking shit about his skill as just as stupid as talking shit about JZA in BGJ FF.. unless you can neg them, stfu

I made a 5 page post long ago about the stupidity of this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=613&start=180

Point in fact is that it is beyond obvious that the only candidates for this thread are a select few players and the vast majority of these 16 pages is a waste of time.

Think about a single player that dominated in BGJ NF, BGJ FF, Oasis NF, Oasis FF, CTF NF, CTF FF.. can you name a SINGLE PERSON ?! You probably cant so stfu

People keep posting "well in bgj nf i think the top 5 were".. stfu, go start a new thread for "top 5 bgj nf"

Imagine a world where you faggots could even pretend to be mature enough to debate a topic

stfu

I don't think there's stupidity in this thread, after all it was Shinji who created it :mrgreen:

I see 16 pages in this thread, seems like a good thread to me

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2009 10:32 am
(@Anonymous)

LIST OF PLAYERS from best to worst

weeja
vetman
rampage
a squirrel
pet rock
a gameboy
random 13 yr olds
nobody
then spanker.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2009 11:26 am
(@Anonymous)

SPANKER IS BAD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2009 12:03 pm
(@Anonymous)

weeja thinks he is good

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2009 1:35 pm
(@nkm_thc)
Eminent Member

lol Spanker

Soljah and I used to take turns butt fucking your entire dP clan in nf guns so just be quiet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2009 2:32 pm
Page 16 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback