Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Page 12 / 26
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Maybe you don't understand that I've never lost in F4 Bespin either. lol FF CTF is a joke. Both settings are a joke to me, so they don't mean shit to me or half the people reading this thread. Wow there were only five or eight good FFers playing the game when I was in WD? Really? That's funny because from what I remember I played against everyone there was to play except for the people that played before 99. It's funny how you (NF Gunner) are the only idiot saying I wasn't good at FF (a setting you didn't play and were never good at) while other people here who I have played against are saying the complete opposite.

You pretended to be good or 'adequate' at sabers when you mentioned you could smoke any Prince/JCS, which we all know isn't true.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2009 10:01 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

do you think beating a jcs or a prince, warranted being a "good" sabers player, get with it, fuc.king idiots, who the fuc.k is prince anyways,

jots max, i know youll read this, i teamed against jots once, allies and majic - vs idmir and myself, we smoked you 20-3 gg

ps, i dont ever remember a "phelan" ever being known as remotely being good at sabers .. ive played the best and beat the best, over and over, in fact i dont even remember phelan, in the ff, nf, or lobby world of jk at all. and i can guarantee ive been around longer than he or any other dsbr. maybe I just didnt pay attention to dsbr fagg0ts in general.

ill check back for your newbie replys in 6 months or so, k

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2009 12:31 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

do you think beating a jcs or a prince, warranted being a "good" sabers player, get with it, fuc.king idiots, who the fuc.k is prince anyways,

jots max, i know youll read this, i teamed against jots once, allies and majic - vs idmir and myself, we smoked you 20-3 gg

ps, i dont ever remember a "phelan" ever being known as remotely being good at sabers .. ive played the best and beat the best, over and over, in fact i dont even remember phelan, in the ff, nf, or lobby world of jk at all. and i can guarantee ive been around longer than he or any other dsbr. maybe I just didnt pay attention to dsbr fagg0ts in general.

ill check back for your newbie replys in 6 months or so, k

It was the mere fact that he mentioned it seemed like he was trying to hype himself up. That is what I was trying to point out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2009 2:02 pm
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

Not sure when that would have been. I don't even remember Idmir being around in the game anymore by the time MajiC started playing MOTS. Good job I guess...I assume it was in JK.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2009 7:07 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

thats ok Mask. I only ever heard of you as one of the newbies in the mouse jerking era.

Funny how newbies keep trying to make themselves popular in this day and age by barking up the big tree.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2009 11:18 am
(@unfadable)

Mask was never a mouse jerker FYI. If this is the Mask from Jihad/KDD and brother to c1.

What a blast from the past this place is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2009 4:08 am
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

im sorry you werent good at jk reiko, maybe one day there will be a game you are good at. i look forward to that day for you.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2009 7:37 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

oh c1's little brother? I recall he was a nobody, and c1 handed out hacks to newbie fad clans. I hope you guys aren't trying to convince people here that you were actually respected in the community.

@unfadeable: I was merely insinuating that his "big name" that everyone here knows him for is of the mouse jerking era. I have no idea what his style was because I quit long before he was "elite" and tearing up cases ladder when clans like Prince and JCS generation 1000 were in the top 10. But from what I'm told from the players who I know are good from that time, he's about 80% hot air.

here's a movie I found about you mask:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090306040854761

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2009 9:15 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

that was a nice movie. it reminds me of those movies we made about the drunken cowboy and negative 1

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2009 11:30 am
(@unfadable)

Wow you went out of your way to make a movie about him, he must of really ruffled your feathers.

So you quit in early 98 then. before he became "elite" as I remember him amongst the top 20 under IRN around this time. c1 was about the most legit player out there. Maybe your thinking of d1, but seriously, I don't think you know what your talking about. I'm not really taking a pop. but at least get your facts a little more straight. I doubt Mask ever saw, let alone play a 'Prince' on cases. he quit around the same time I and ck did, when KTL was folding. I for one never played games with this Prince clan everyone seems to mention so much. If I did it certianly wasnt anything to remember.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2009 2:24 am
(@unfadable)

nt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2009 2:25 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

yes the movie was excrutiatingly labour intensive. Really tough to type in text and have a website make a movie out of it.

IRN was "dominating" the top 20 in 99 not in early 98... And they just handed out wins to each other. I don't think quake played a legit game while he was #1 during his 4-6 month reign. You had guys the likes of gen patton in the top 5 in an nf sabs ladder. Come on, smarten up.

and you see all these people posting on the boards? they are all post 2000, and they all know mask. That is when mask made his supposed undefeated streak(his words). c1, d1 whatever. I don't care enough about jk to be 100% accurate and get "my facts straight" in 2009; apparently you like to take this game very cereal though. Oh yes I remember now, d1 = hacks. c1 was just the average player. You are probably right. Sad that you have a photographic memory of every single insignificant minutiae.

who are you exactly? anyone who has to drop clan names behind an alias is likely a nobody. 98, like any era of jk, top clans had scrubs as well as good players. I'm guessing I know where you fall. There were very few clans in the history of jk that were solid top to bottom. I can count them on one hand.(at least by good players standards) And if you say IRN I'd have to lol. As one of my many aliases, in GOD i knocked off dk and two stabs(I think) in 2v2 cwt in the quarters while I had some newbie partner from that clan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2009 6:47 am
(@unfadable)

"You are probably right. Sad that you have a photographic memory of every single insignificant minutiae."

Says the guy stating all the so called facts...
Where did I mention IRN were "dominating" in 98, They had around 5-6 ? in the top 20 at that time, DH were flooding it more.

"yes the movie was excrutiatingly labour intensive. Really tough to type in text and have a website make a movie out of it. "

You botherd to go out of your way and make a pissant movie, enough said.

Yes I quit JK 9 years ago? Im still going to ware my clan tag because the clan is thriving so much and is so active and alive....get a clue.

Were you like pre- DS recruitment or something? Dsbr 2002+? because..I kinda never heard of you in Darksaber either... did YOU ever Win a CWT? Were you ever #1?.. highly doubt it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2009 9:32 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

im sorry you werent good at jk reiko, maybe one day there will be a game you are good at. i look forward to that day for you.

lol ok πŸ™„

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2009 2:34 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Phelan: "IRN was "dominating" the top 20 in 99 not in early 98" - this is correct, I have the records. He is also referring to the 99 timeline when DK, Frost, Two Stabs handed out wins like AIDS vaccinations.

Reiko is a good guy and was a great gunner, but why is he even being compared to gen? I disagree with its legitimacy and I think most everyone agrees with that. Thats like comparing lowbacca to jza.. two different leagues of play.. plus gen was dominating "elites" during a packed JK, whereas reiko beat jcs and prince in a dying jk community. the only true question that can be raised is; gen vs reiko in their primes..but again, i still think its obvious that gen comes out on top, even if he is a fag

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2009 6:40 am
Page 12 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ