Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Page 11 / 26
(@poizoncrazy)

i never said GOD was a great clan, just the leader himself was great. and i know the guys i mentioned were ffers, and ffers were the players with the most talent. no, i wasn't eos_crazy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2008 2:30 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

I was in GOD too, it was one of the hundreds of clans I joined, who cares.

Anyone who has to alias and then starts off by saying "I was in bla bla bla, it's way before any of your times" insinuating he's some kind of old schooler; just means he's a nobody.

It's 2008 guy, grow up already. Best way to treat folks like these is ignore them. The only reason they're aliasing is for attention.

cheers!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2008 7:32 am
(@poizoncrazy)

I was in GOD too, it was one of the hundreds of clans I joined, who cares.

Anyone who has to alias and then starts off by saying "I was in bla bla bla, it's way before any of your times" insinuating he's some kind of old schooler; just means he's a nobody.

It's 2008 guy, grow up already. Best way to treat folks like these is ignore them. The only reason they're aliasing is for attention.

cheers!

lol this is coming from phelan!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2008 3:06 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Best players of all time -

Jeb_Springfield, WaR_BaTMaN, WaR_Crazy, HDK_ManIAc, MERC_Oligo, GOD_Lord_GOD... Maybe a couple of those IRN guys when that clan first started.

I was in GOD, but this clan was way before all of your time.

There's something wrong with your best players of all time list, my name isn't on there 🙁

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2008 7:36 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

What about DeathBoLT(OK,HDK,IRN,WD I think too)?
He played the different Settings

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2008 3:55 am
(@hdk_dark_helmet)

DB was my man...

but he sucked majorly at NF Guns :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2008 4:18 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Well I know he played nf sabs and FF something

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2008 7:07 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Im not sure he was a FF'er, nf saberist for sure. I teamed up with him (or was it ironetik?) in a ff guns tourney, he had protection on and once he died he stayed dead so the other team wouldn't get any kills. I remember we won the tourney and beat jza and yokozuna. It was a last minute ff guns tourney type of thing, thats why I asked him to play wth me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2008 8:21 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

nah dont even mention deathbolt as being top in any settings he was a mediocre nf saberist at his best. He did big name himself so thats probably why youre under the misapprehension he was actually good at anything.

I really doubt he was in IRN too, if he was, then it was one of the watered down incarnations of it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2008 3:40 am
(@hdk_dark_helmet)

i remember doing a CWT with Jeb in FF Sabers and all he had me doing was force jumping on the spot and grabbing the force boost thingy when it came....

lol

he cleaned up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2008 9:41 pm
(@shogoshorinji)

We were the best!! We smelled bad, we were drunk :lol: had a bad, bad case of the runs from playing BGJ marathon sessions. Half senile ... hmmm or was is all senile... O well, who can remember :roll: Never the best but I didn't care. JK gave me many good hours over the years.

Miss us old farts who would smack sabers for hours. Good to see some old names here.

Oh Yeah Yaker's ... long time no see, Where is your twin Bartolo?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2008 5:28 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

hdk was worthless in nf guns. if you count being the best by far as ducking games with DSbr or even just me then thats what they were. v aginas.

i was unstoppable in nf guns/ctf and literally undefeated in ff ctf. you can ask chronos to post my cwt trophy for it, as im sure hes got it around to master bate to. i was adequate in nf sabers which is to say that i could smoke the prince/jcs other f aggot teams out there but would in turn get smoked by the likes of the "real" quality players like phelan. teamed with aeron nobody could beat us in ff oasis, and i wasnt any good at ff oasis. jag was just a joke. reiko pretending to be awesome at jk really makes me chuckle when i read his posts.

i would also like to point out that there were other awesome ctf players in Team Fusion krit/morm/art/mc/bb/brian as well not to leave out beefstu and the dreaded "plan z". basically nobody could hold a candle to us in jk ctf. d1 even tried and was unsuccessful hacking as usual.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2009 4:44 am
(@jots_max)
Eminent Member

MotS, best saberists - DIK_AMERICANO(Gantry),DIK_NUGGA_NOOCH, DIK_WAGNER, Master_Bee_, Newsun(he could be a right bugger at Throne) RS_Eagle_Matias(Throne) JOTS_Lisa, JOTS_MAX

1v1 Strip NF sabers? :P :wink: 8)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2009 7:37 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Pretending to be awesome? haha please, all that I have posted is true. Just ask Aeron or AK. Stop trying to hype yourself up as being an all around good player just because no one mentioned your name in this thread. Point is you sucked at anything that involved sabers or FF. by the way, lol @ mentioning being good at FF CTF.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/02/2009 6:11 pm
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

maybe you didnt understand that i was undefeated in ff ctf. reiko i hate to be the bearer of bad news for you but you werent sweet in jedi knightz. luckily when you were in WD there were what maybe 5 or 8 good FF players in the game? all of which werent you. and i suck at sabers its too dull for me to care about. when did i pretend to be good at them?

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2009 8:09 am
Page 11 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback