Share:
Notifications
Clear all

NF Sabs tatics πŸ™‚

Page 2 / 4
(@eah_wacko)
Estimable Member

I probably have more money than you atm retard, and i don't have to "work" at all. unlike you, who will probably always have a boss, i am my own one.

I knew it. So what's the going rate for a closet freak like you nowadays? I knew you had it in you. (pun intended)

No but really.. if you're not giving head for money.. then I just don't see you having money you HAVENT taken out from your piggy bank.

muah

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2007 6:07 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

i probably have more money than you atm retard, and i don't have to "work" at all. unlike you, who will probably always have a boss, i am my own one.

HAHA, for some reason I find that very doubtful. Living with your parents still, who have money, doesn't mean you have money. But thats cool, you can be whatever you want to be over the internet, right?

You are rich, you don't have to work, and you are a hard ass. The internet is great lol. Are you also 6'5" 270lbs pure muscle and dating a celebrity. You are hilarious. Don't forget to tell me to "stfu and stfd" next time lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2007 1:49 pm
(@dsbr-ck)

i probably have more money than you atm retard, and i don't have to "work" at all. unlike you, who will probably always have a boss, i am my own one.

HAHA, for some reason I find that very doubtful. Living with your parents still, who have money, doesn't mean you have money. But thats cool, you can be whatever you want to be over the internet, right?

You are rich, you don't have to work, and you are a hard ass. The internet is great lol. Are you also 6'5" 270lbs pure muscle and dating a celebrity. You are hilarious. Don't forget to tell me to "stfu and stfd" next time lol.

i just cleared 10 grand in New Orleans in 7 days...and im 6'1 and 185 lbs...and rather ugly. and i don't even need a college degree to earn that kind of cash...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2007 8:13 am
 Dash
(@dash)

Was this even meant to be a topic made for arguing? πŸ™„

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2007 6:40 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

everything about jk is meant for arguing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2007 11:15 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

lmao omg ahahahahahhahahaahhaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2007 2:02 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

i just read the entire thread amazingly, and this is my comment.

if you cant enjoy busting someones balls or chirping the opposition at any age, then life isnt worth living...

if you have ever seen a hockey game or other sporting event in your life you would see even a 40 year old is chirping people. thats life and its fun to get under a persons skin given the right situation.

this is the internet, this is a forum dedicated to a GAME we all played. i would deem the situation appropriate. you are no a business contact, you are not my boss, you are not my employee its all for shits and giggles so maybe take off your pampers and stop crying about it.

you guys that say "grow up" remind me of the losers who go on about how they are "too old" to party any more and they have to do "adult" activities like sit in a coffee house or some other bullshit. i know many perfectly responsible and succesful 30-40+ year olds who still like to get royally shitfaced with the boys once in a while. do what feels good and stop judging others. live a little.

fuck you and have a nice day!

cheers,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2007 8:28 am
(@xenox)
Eminent Member

fuck up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2007 6:44 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

i just read the entire thread amazingly, and this is my comment.

if you cant enjoy busting someones balls or chirping the opposition at any age, then life isnt worth living...

if you have ever seen a hockey game or other sporting event in your life you would see even a 40 year old is chirping people. thats life and its fun to get under a persons skin given the right situation.

this is the internet, this is a forum dedicated to a GAME we all played. i would deem the situation appropriate. you are no a business contact, you are not my boss, you are not my employee its all for shits and giggles so maybe take off your pampers and stop crying about it.

you guys that say "grow up" remind me of the losers who go on about how they are "too old" to party any more and they have to do "adult" activities like sit in a coffee house or some other bullshit. i know many perfectly responsible and succesful 30-40+ year olds who still like to get royally shitfaced with the boys once in a while. do what feels good and stop judging others. live a little.

f**k you and have a nice day!

cheers,

Get laid queer?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2007 6:35 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

ps - I owned you all NF Sabers πŸ˜€

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2007 6:44 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

ok go drink your starbucks and fuck your heavyweight girlfriend...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2007 10:22 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Starbucks is amazingand a lot of hot ass older women go there. And a heavyweight gf would crush me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2007 12:45 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

hot ass older women hahahhahahaha thats really funny. tell us some of your pickup lines stud

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2007 2:23 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

hot ass older women hahahhahahaha thats really funny. tell us some of your pickup lines stud

What does what I said have to do with me being a stud or my pickup lines?

Starbucks = good drinks and eye candy.

And lets not compare who is the stud πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2007 4:51 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

its clearly not you. i saw your pics and you look like a fag

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2007 6:11 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ