Share:
Notifications
Clear all

NF Sabs tatics 🙂

Page 1 / 4
(@morthe_hap)
Eminent Member

Well.. since I saw the topic on FF Guns how to kill darkies/lighties, I decided to open a discussion about nf sabs tatics.. how did u ppl play?
Well.. I'll start.

As usual, I stayed defensive for a while to see how the other person moves around (if I didnt know him already).
Then I tried some regular secure offensive, those that u pass by between his sabs swings.
Then I got defensive again, and in his next attack I usually dodge and get near him, just like when Im in defense(moving around using fire1), but not jumping into him, just surrounding him against a wall. I liked to do that cause its something no1 used to do, so most ppl didnt know how to respond. I didnt attack then, I just used that to unstabilize his game, so he would run away or attack from a position he wasnt used to, so he would probably do shit, advance in the wrong time and then I started my attack.

Well.. thats not how I play all the times of course, but its something I like to do.

Topic starter Posted : 21/05/2007 2:17 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I started a style of holding down the swing button the entire match. Whether I was attacking, or not, I would just hold it down. This would usually make it a lot harder on my opponent to attack me without getting hit.
On top of that I would play a defensive style and always wait for them to come at me. Most people would wait until they had a chance to get inbetween attacks to hit someone. I would attack them whenever they were attacking me.
It worked really well because when someone would come after me I would just time it perfectly and go after them at the same time. Running infront of where they are attacking at a distance depending on their ping where I would hit them and not get hit myself.
Also, can't forget the extremely high mouse sensitivity for quick turning and jumping out of the way 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2007 3:01 am
(@dsbr-ck)

stfu homoes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2007 8:37 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

stfu homoes

Hahahaha! dsbr-ck likes to get kicked in a certain place... So he prefers to shut you up, so you can't explain those tactics to anyone. And then he can have his gay party again, getting the in-out stuff in his smelly wide opened special place and kicked all the time again and again and again... Oh! You like that! Don't you di*ksu*k*rboneraped-ColdK*nt?

But really, when someone asks me for a lightsaber duel, I generally get my BRIAN and shoot them in the face! They all get white and pale and then I can slice them better with just one hit of my schwarz saber! Oh sorry dsbr-ck... No schwarz.. Just my spaceballs, my sabeeeer...... and yoooouuuuu........Bad BRIAN, bad boy...

?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2007 3:23 pm
(@dsbr-ck)

stfu homoes

Hahahaha! dsbr-ck likes to get kicked in a certain place... So he prefers to shut you up, so you can't explain those tactics to anyone. And then he can have his gay party again, getting the in-out stuff in his smelly wide opened special place and kicked all the time again and again and again... Oh! You like that! Don't you di*ksu*k*rboneraped-ColdK*nt?

But really, when someone asks me for a lightsaber duel, I generally get my BRIAN and shoot them in the face! They all get white and pale and then I can slice them better with just one hit of my schwarz saber! Oh sorry dsbr-ck... No schwarz.. Just my spaceballs, my sabeeeer...... and yoooouuuuu........Bad BRIAN, bad boy...

you are too stupid to even insult. so stfu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2007 8:22 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

You don't do much better

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2007 2:40 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Too stupid to insult, but stupid enough to get your valuable reply! I'm fascinated by your personality. Who are you?
Before I have even thought of creating that reply to the "stfu homoes", which indeed made me laugh out loud, I searched for your other posts, expecting to find something more substantial that would define the context of your reply. But I got disappointed. Your 7 posts in this forum have the only purpose to insult and discredit other people.

At that time, no one had replied to your posts, you were ignored by the rest of the folks around. I thought to myself, this guy will ignore a direct question but will he answer something stupid enough to get his attention?

As it seems, it worked! And now that I got it and you're still reading this, can you answer me why have you called those 2 guys "homoes"? Is it really because of the NF sabers' tactics propaganda?

EDIT:
Oh cool! NiftySaber also noticed your reply. Congratulations, you will level up to level 8 with one more reply!
EDIT2:
Ok, sorry I had the urge to do that. I take it back. Just one more reply and it will be cool.

It has been like 10yrs since JK. Most of us were kids back then, we all talked shit, insulted, basically we would act our age. The majority of us, including myself, were extremely immature. And there was nothing wrong with it because kids are supposed to be that way.
But now, so many years later.... while most of us have naturally grown up, there are the few on here who have not. The reason? They suck at life, incapable of living a normal social life. Most likely, CK was a loser in school, being made fun of or not being talked to at all, and he is still a loser today. So he must use the internet as a way to feel "cool" or funny. He doesn't realize we are all in our 20's now, not our teens.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2007 2:56 pm
(@dsbr-ck)

Nifty you're in need of something original...your material is dated and cliched...which means you really, really are pathetic...what's the problem? can't you have one creative thought in your head?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2007 8:08 am
(@dsbr-ck)

Too stupid to insult, but stupid enough to get your valuable reply! I'm fascinated by your personality. Who are you?
Before I have even thought of creating that reply to the "stfu homoes", which indeed made me laugh out loud, I searched for your other posts, expecting to find something more substantial that would define the context of your reply. But I got disappointed. Your 7 posts in this forum have the only purpose to insult and discredit other people.

At that time, no one had replied to your posts, you were ignored by the rest of the folks around. I thought to myself, this guy will ignore a direct question but will he answer something stupid enough to get his attention?

As it seems, it worked! And now that I got it and you're still reading this, can you answer me why have you called those 2 guys "homoes"? Is it really because of the NF sabers' tactics propaganda?

EDIT:
Oh cool! NiftySaber also noticed your reply. Congratulations, you will level up to level 8 with one more reply!
EDIT2:
Ok, sorry I had the urge to do that. I take it back. Just one more reply and it will be cool.

i kept this forum entertaining before ratface or his friend banned my old account. ask scott, i kept these freeking gimpy forums alive...so stfu and stfd and blow nifty and legacy's penars...i don't wanna hear your whiteboy bs

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2007 8:10 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Who cares about being original, I am simply stating the obvious. How old are you anyways? Do you not read over what you type. You still act the exact same way we all acted 7 yrs ago. I get the feeling you still live with mom and dad, playing video games all day and having internet chat wars on 10 different forums, arguing with teenagers 24/7. Maybe you should try doing something with your life instead of taking out your insecurities out on the internet.

You are the one who needs to be creative. You are saying the exact dated shit we all said 10 yrs ago in Jedi Knight. You actually still say "stfu and stfd" and tell people to suck penars. Yet you think you are creative? Saying the same shit for 10 yrs straight? Get a life maybe? Go to school? A job?

You are sad kid...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2007 2:11 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Not that I ever liked either of you...But Nifty is right.You really are a retard CK/Vapid

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2007 4:19 pm
(@dsbr-ck)

Not that I ever liked either of you...But Nifty is right.You really are a retard CK/Vapid

eat my phuck, gay lutheran idiot. you aren't allowed to call anyone a retard when you listen to dizzy sh1t like Smashing Pumpkins and all that alterna-MTV crap from the 90s...i eat people like you for a snack...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2007 8:14 am
(@dsbr-ck)

Who cares about being original, I am simply stating the obvious. How old are you anyways? Do you not read over what you type. You still act the exact same way we all acted 7 yrs ago. I get the feeling you still live with mom and dad, playing video games all day and having internet chat wars on 10 different forums, arguing with teenagers 24/7. Maybe you should try doing something with your life instead of taking out your insecurities out on the internet.

You are the one who needs to be creative. You are saying the exact dated shit we all said 10 yrs ago in Jedi Knight. You actually still say "stfu and stfd" and tell people to suck penars. Yet you think you are creative? Saying the same shit for 10 yrs straight? Get a life maybe? Go to school? A job?

You are sad kid...

are you gonna keep typing the same exact thing you have typed for a year ad nauseam? grow a fricking clue...i might still say "stfu and stfd" and eat a penar...but that's because i'm a Punk and a minimalist...i don't need to type out 2 paragraphs of stupidity like you. now go get bent, you raggedy twat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2007 8:19 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

You actually are proud to be a punk minimalist? Not that I'm complaining, we need people like you in this world. I need you to serve me food, wash my car, mow my lawn and to take my garbage. How does it feel to realize someone like you will always have to work for someone like me?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2007 10:30 am
(@dsbr-ck)

You actually are proud to be a punk minimalist? Not that I'm complaining, we need people like you in this world. I need you to serve me food, wash my car, mow my lawn and to take my garbage. How does it feel to realize someone like you will always have to work for someone like me?

i probably have more money than you atm retard, and i don't have to "work" at all. unlike you, who will probably always have a boss, i am my own one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2007 2:34 am
Page 1 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback