Share:
Notifications
Clear all

JK Community - wtf is wrong with IGZ??

Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

What is wrong with IGZ and who can fix it?!

If there are 10,000 players on IGZ, they must be doing something right.. so why do I have nonstop problems with it?

1) I launch IGZ Client and IGZ Friends instantly crashes, but not always, just whenever it feels like it, e.g. its sporatic

2) IGZ had me install a new client just about every week, very unprofessional. Reminds me of Windows Updates.. yeah, those things I disabled eons ago.

3) 80% of the time that I go to their website to download the client, I get shot down with Access denied! You are not authorized to access this page.

4) I need a SEPERATE registered account for their forum and my profile..wtf

5) I cant go idle for more than maybe 3 hours before IGZ randomly crashes and says "Network Error", yet my downloads never screw up and I never have network issues with IRC. Since im a computer expert, I understand that this is an inherent coding problem within the IGZ client software regarding timeouts

6) Upon JK launch the IGZ client will (when it feels like it) crash. This is not user friendly and causes communication issues with other users.

7) I type 145wpm, apparently that is too fast for IGZ's auto muter and I am commonly self pwnd. Maybe I need to learn to slow it down since their software cannot detect floods correctly.

8) Sometimes I find myself being the only user in the lobby, it honestly feels like the server dumped everyone while they were idle (e.g. the network timeout coding I mentioned) and I was the only user around to rejoin. That is a serious issue..

9) MY biggest issue with IGZ? It doesnt work on Windows 64. Therefore I cannot even open IGZ if I wanted to. I can get pissant C++ programs to open, but not IGZ. Vista 64 can run just about anything I throw at it...but not 64. hey guys, lets all live in the past, because apparently thats where im being shoved into..

So consider this, if I am having such a long list of problems with IGZ and I hear other users complaining about SOME of the same issues, are we all just crazy here? Or is IGZ screwed up, and if so, what say the other 10,000 users that seem to remain there. If all of those users had the same issues there would be virtually no one there.............

Since I had to use a "special case" password for my IGZ Forum Registered User bs account, I have no clue what that is and thus dont care/cannot post my complaints on their forums.

Someone needs to contact Nick, find his address, kidnap his friggin dog and blackmail him into getting IGZ resolved.

Either that or find someone to ripoff their entire site and recreate it for our own use. Triscuit and I would be willing to financially back this project.

Heres a great idea; STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IGZ TO EACH OTHER AND YELL AT THEM, GET THE FUCKING THING FIXED.

I would help.. but.. you know..

I cant log into IGZ
I cant log into IGZ forums.. so fuck it

Im stuck on IRC, where no one is active enough to reply to my text.

Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2008 5:45 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Oh this is a 10k system in USA. Probably only the CIA or NSA can get into it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2008 2:49 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback