Share:
Notifications
Clear all

JK Community - What can we do? - READ THIS YOU IDIOTS

Page 3 / 5
(@r3dphoenix)
Trusted Member

Phelan you idiot, READ MY INITIAL POSTS. The posts in this thread are about infomation gathering to form a cohesive plan. You hope i passed? Lol you silly little child, get out of my thread and don't come back.

When say then they " miss the zone" they don't mean the actual program MSN Zone, otherwise they would have stuck around with IGZ (not that IGZ is not still a viable option). When people say they "miss the zone" they mean they miss the community and being able to play JK again and all the clans etc. They don't miss the actual MSN gaming zone software. Put 1 + 1 together please phelan.

People miss the psychological attachment associated with the zone, not the programming of the zone. People dont acknowledge the observations you make because they are riddled with negativity and quasi-fagbeast statements.

Stay out until you are willing to be positive Phelan.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2008 7:13 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

actually Teddy, i played since i was 13 and im not trying to impress anyone. I'm raising my own valid point about how alot of people that play are bull$hit artists. As an old player yourself I'd think this would offend you aswell? It makes a mockery of all the true old greats who arent around anymore and quite frankly it annoys me.

goodluck anyway. im not trying to tear down what you want to accomplish. i do appreciate the newer players for putting in alot of hard work to keep jk alive. but theres no shame in admitting youre a newbie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2008 11:59 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

none taken. im glad I'm not an old man yet :P actually im 24 so i guess that makes you a noob at MATH. No offense :P

wasnt even talking to you anyway.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2008 12:56 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

The more your cage gets rattled the more you seem like one of those kids who tries to act smart. And your inclination to resort to blue collar behaviour by being derogatory and use personal insults towards an honest and sincere response to the issue furthers my observation. Typical above average student with the iq of 110-120; hell maybe even less.

I think your judgement of r3d in your first post to be a bit premature wodz. I liken him to the university/college student who reads a few books in school and regurgitates everything, feigning intelligence, and original thought - all while looking through his nose at those around him. Not realizing he's dime a dozen because of his subjective nature.

I wont bother replying to what you said though r3d. As I said I won't discuss the issue any more. It's obviously way over your head and wodz was the only one capable of understanding anything I wrote. I will go back to my alter ego now.

Chris logging off

Phelan logging in

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2008 2:58 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

Leave comments like this in the flame forum

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2008 3:16 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

why can't I say throw another shrimp on the barby?

you've got to be kidding me...

makes me remember why I left this site to begin with.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2008 3:23 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2008 3:54 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Just so everyone was clear, I had never heard of JKL until yesterday. If this platform can be superior to IGZ, it is worth the effort to work out the client and server.

Didnt phelan suggest having certain people schedule a meeting together? Beef and Zeq havent posted once..

Get in contact with whomever and all meet at once, people might not be on the same page.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2008 3:39 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

can i come

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2008 5:29 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

:roll:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2008 5:14 pm
(@r3dphoenix)
Trusted Member

I have my input required for the business plan. I need to speak to the following people:

Zeqmacaw
Beefy
Vallo
Wodz

I'll be on IRC most of today/tomorrow. I'm writing the plan over the next few days, i'll post it here via a rapidshare link so anyone who wants it can download it.

Anyone who wants to speak to me should do so soon.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2008 1:00 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

messenger wouldn't work a lot and sometimes the client would crash randomly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2008 5:17 pm
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Yup, JK works perfect under XP, no need to do anything

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2008 2:35 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

I posted my list in a separate threat. Please use my input

https://www.jkdf2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2867

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2008 2:00 pm
(@chadaface)
Eminent Member

So lemme get this straight,all this meeting and stuff is to decide Jk's future and make it live again? :?:

-Chadaface

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2008 4:15 am
Page 3 / 5
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback