Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Everyone's Top clan

Page 2 / 2
(@lldigoll)

hahaha.. You want to know what clan is the top? The Top clan is ToP!!.. waht? 😯
yeah, ToP was the Top clan i guess..hehe..modestly.. well its was a great top clan :mrgreen:

ok ok..
seriously maybe was Prince beacause a lot of members and most friendly and there were l33ts membes too..
There are many others like LegenD or IJM or same ToP that were great..
πŸ˜‰

P.s
(i loved all clans that i've stayed specialy FSN)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 3:02 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

I would have to say WaR and TWC were top clans that I was in. Both of those clans were top at any time they were alive. Also, other top clans that were alive while I was still very active was EA, PA, IRN and SOD. Ok...just kidding about SOD(Stormstroopers of Death). Just had to throw that out there for all those who remember them.

DarkJester

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 4:00 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

the most fun clan for me was SWG, a clan i whored with atomicgavin, they had ranks and shit, clan gatherings where you had to hunt down those crazy terminator bunnies(i forget what that level was called but they were impossible to kill!), and on your profile you could have cool star wars theme music! NK was pretty cool too, those r6 guys were pretty fun to talk shit with

i was in a few remakes of old school clans but i guess the most dominant for a long period and best clan i was in was DSbr, but i was pretty much done with jk by then, i had an ego problem back then so i liked whoring newbie clans and being looked up to as a god hehe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 9:11 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

well, I've been in a few clans, joined WLP, then aliased in some clans to play good people (So frustrating when you have to alias in another clan just to have ppl take you seriously and play you). Eventually joined dP, still stayed in WLP and am a member still today.

WLP was the most fun for me. Playing the monthly WoW's back in the day was good fun.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 11:15 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

jihad
jihad dragon ?!??! where are you...hehe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2006 9:22 am
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

my top clan was SecZ. It was me XisKo (rain) ThePie and Angelus. I was SecZ_PENlS_3.

well, I've been in a few clans, joined WLP, then aliased in some clans to play good people (So frustrating when you have to alias in another clan just to have ppl take you seriously and play you).

you know what was funny about aliases is that between everyone we could guess new aliases with like 75% accuracy. the worst is when your buddy goes on alias and you let your true colors show and textrape them into a loss, and then they log on their name and bitch you out and make you feel sorry. and it was even worse when they would beat you quick and then log off real fast and you never found out who it was.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2006 9:57 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ