Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Everyone's Top clan

Page 1 / 2
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

We've had the Breakout clan topic.Now It got me thinking as to what everyone's TOP clan would be that they were in.I've been trying to think of mine.And I can only a few instead of Top.

Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2006 5:15 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

what are you considering in terms of "top clan"? You talking bout skill wise? or you talking in terms of personal favorite?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 5:44 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Well Both I guess.

I'd say my Personal Favourite was AP.
When it was just Fake,Clumsy,Mask and I.Then it got out of hand and other people were let in...

But Skill wise,I'd probably say I thought KHS was up about my Top.
Sure VDS was good and everything.
On Second though.KHS was when I was probably just starting to get good.I would say after I got to the point where I'd say was my Prime.I don't remember what clan I was in at the time.Maybe AP?Since I think AP would my longest clan out of them all

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2006 5:47 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

I was in Prince for 2 years, and it had alot of great players, including 2/3 of VDS.

FaiTH was pretty good, and so was JCS, NTS, and LOTD (where I met Periander, Clumsy, etc.)

My personal favorites were eHv and QuEsT.

And yes VDS was good and all, but they weren't the greatest. Seeing as half of em were "retired" as soon as they joined πŸ˜‰

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 5:51 am
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

We've had the Breakout clan topic.Now It got me thinking as to what everyone's TOP clan would be that they were in.I've been trying to think of mine.And I can only a few instead of Top.

I would have to say that from the clans I was in:

Margarita
WAR
The Wild Cards TWC
LOTD

That I loved TWC the best, isn't that right DarkJester?

Met some great people online and enjoyed playing JK with those bunch of guys. DJ and Nefarious probably the most.

Bcubed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 5:55 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

I wasn't in NTS and LOTD to clear that up. Thought you meant ALL of the clans.

But the rest i was in. heh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 6:03 am
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

LOTD and AP were always close to my heart. I didn't realize anyone considered LOTD a top clan, I guess it'd been around so long that just about everyone was in it at one point or another.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 10:14 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

vds was the greatest clan of its time. When I was in it during year 2001 nobody could beat me save hexen who was also in vds and a few other of its members.
Maybe from 2002 onward half the people who joined were retired but i'm talking about 2001 now which is when I played for the clan and I distinctly remember only allowing active players to join. We probably had about 3 inactives out of 15 or so members. After 2001, sure youre welcome to say what you want about the clan cause everyone including me had decided to call it quits by then.

VDS was the best sabers nf clan I was ever in.

SyK was the most fun clan I was ever in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 10:53 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

When I joined VDS I rarely lost to anyone.Really the only person I remember losing to back in my VDS time to anyone was You Sub.When you played.Alot of the people didn't play back in VDS.I guess thats why I wouldn't say it was the best clan I was in Skill wise.Now that I think about it.No one really played when I was in VDS.I just used the VDS name as a figure head I guess.It had this meaning behind it that you were "elite".Don't get me wrong.VDS was amazing in terms of skill.And you of all people know me probably alot better then anyone(Sub) plus you've known me the longest hehe

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2006 3:44 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Hello MAV! Long time no chat, I havent talked to you since your wedding. How are things with the wife?

My answers are:

JCS. I was a founder of the original JCS in 1998 (about 6 of us moved from GS and formed JCS) and the group that we had in the 1st gen under DArtagnan was great fun.

HDK. I was sabers captain in HDK and everyone in the clan got along very nicely, it was almost like being in a brotherhood, those were great times.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 4:09 am
(@england_vds)
Trusted Member

My most fun clan was definitly JKNR way back in the day, allmost everyone was absolutly rubbish but they were all a really nice bunch of guys and I have friends from back then that I am still good friends with today.

That said, I loved my time in VDS and will and allways will be VDS. It is fair to say that towards the end of 2001 the best players (Subz, Van, Hex, etc, etc) stopped playing all the time and moved onto real life and other games, but as we all got on so well the clan stayed alive as a chat room - the forums are still reasonably active today and I reguarly speak to the guys from the clan now days. Towards early 2002 the clan was pretty much over as far as JK was concerned, and we took on the second wave of players to keep it alive, but for me, its all about the first lot of guys and the clan became a place for friends to hang out. We used to tell people that back in the day and no one belived us, but the fact that most of us are still in regular contact 6 years later speaks volumes - for that reason, Ill allways have love for VDS πŸ˜€

-[ VDS - You Know You Love It ]-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 6:14 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Maybe thats wh yI never really liked it in VDS hehe.I really didn't hang out with anyone other then Sub =).Most of the people I talk to even now are from AP.Like Mask Fake and Inf.Sadly not to much of Clum Clum though

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2006 6:19 am
(@england_vds)
Trusted Member

Maybe thats wh yI never really liked it in VDS hehe.I really didn't hang out with anyone other then Sub =).Most of the people I talk to even now are from AP.Like Mask Fake and Inf.Sadly not to much of Clum Clum though

You used to talk to me, omg why forget me, noob!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€

-[ VDS - You Know You Love It ]-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 7:28 am
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

Hello MAV! Long time no chat, I havent talked to you since your wedding. How are things with the wife?

Going Great! We are currently foster parents of a 3.5 year old. Thought about getting back and playing some JK, since DJ told me about this site.

How are things with you?

Bcubed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 9:17 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Since I've only been in 2 clans, I have to pick WD. I liked it more when I sucked at the game because I got to know everyone. And it's a good feeling when you have people in your clan better than you. It was the people more than the skill level I liked about it. When people began to move on to other things WD changed. The skill level was still there, but the people who made it what it was left and changed it forever.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 12:40 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ