Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Better Q? Did Jedislayer/Merlin/Legacy cheat?

Page 3 / 11
(@niftsaber)

Even you can be whatever you want to be over the internet πŸ˜€ Good job. I'm not on here for internet wars.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2006 8:23 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

niftysaber is hot!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2006 8:10 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

what exactly have i claimed?

oh and im glad to see that you were watching this board like a hawk so you could reply instantly after i posted, you must have an interesting life...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2006 8:32 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Wodz, whats up man. πŸ˜€ Long time.... I was wondering when you were going to post on here. What does your life consist of now-n-days?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2006 10:36 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Nift

https://www.jkdf2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=418

what's new with you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2006 6:50 am
(@hdk-omega)

You were ricemaker_em for a while too right? were you also IRN_Malice?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2006 5:54 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

You were ricemaker_em for a while too right? were you also IRN_Malice?

Wow, your memory is much better than mine. Yes, and yes.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2006 7:36 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Wodz, married now... nice. With me, pretty much college and I am in the Army National Guard as an air traffic controller. But mainly just college, more college, then a little more college.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2006 7:37 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

I was in QuEsT for about 3 months. I have known Legacy since 2001 and I have never encountered him cheating ever, nor have i heard anyone make accusations against him for cheating.

I personally do not believe he cheated, and I have never heard of any QuEsT member cheating period. Mainly because they all sucked cock and nobody cared enough to find out πŸ™‚

Regards,

CoRwIn_oF_QuEsT πŸ˜›

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2006 11:02 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

ya that pretty much sums up quest nomad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2006 8:33 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

hahahaeoehoahahahha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/05/2006 2:37 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

ya special life you have, you just post on this board 8 times a day

wow insulting my jk skills yes you are right jk means nothing to you! you have never even played either of us, but the guy who trained you was my b**** so i guess that pretty much tells me how bad you were.

oh and haha, im glad you feel the need to brag about having sex on a jk board, you have alot of obvious insecurities, i am going to break your heart here though nifty, five 2's does not equate to banging a 10 so dont feel so proud in the future...

Phelan, you know it's kind of paradoxical that you're attempting to act all grown up when you spent years of your life acting younger than your age. I mean, you admit now that you were in your adolescent stage during JK but JK was 6 years long... 6 year long adolescence is a long time bro, maybe you're just that way naturally.

580 - 25 win/loss is soo not special right... and You do know that 7 or so of those losses were false unreported matches. Maybe I had no life and was the best but at least I was the best πŸ™‚ and the legit best at the time. 97.4% legit win ratio. And you have to wonder how many of the 2.6% losses were to Ikikuras and Nemesis - Nemesis being a hacker.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2006 2:37 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

get off my dick homo

also your record was in a time when everyone good was gone so shut up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2006 6:29 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

get off my d**k homo

also your record was in a time when everyone good was gone so shut up

I can understand how you would question someones skills that started playing a year after you started. What you need to realize is that many games are alike and it may not indicate that I am a better gamer than you because I was better at JK/sabers nf. I was much older than you and had played many fighting games before then that were similar in style to sabers nf.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2006 3:17 am
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

I can understand how you would question someones skills that started playing a year after you started. What you need to realize is that many games are alike and it may not indicate that I am a better gamer than you because I was better at JK/sabers nf. I was much older than you and had played many fighting games before then that were similar in style to sabers nf.

Hmm, I myself always think that JK helped me with other games. JK came out in 97, and was there weren't many good mp games out before it. Most people who played JK I assumed started out fresh to the mp arena.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2006 8:26 am
Page 3 / 11
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ