Clear all

mIRC auto join jkdf2 game

(@thedarkhacker)
Estimable Member

https://www.jkdf2.net/JKBot/JKArchive/JKDF2/ ... tojoin.zip
Demonstration: https://youtu.be/vLf3ufvPtNE

Contents of Change Log:

=== April, 17 2015 ===

Partically fixed a random crash issue with this Tool when launching jk in devmode.  Still cant fix it 100% of time.  Nor do i know whats causing it

=== April, 14 2015 ===

All versions > v2 you must add 3rd param option in mirc script.  See the readme regarding the script
Supports launching of multiple instances
Devmode can be passed into param2 or param3
A 3rd parameter was added, devmode

=== April, 14 2015 ===

Used ENTER key for Selecting TCP/IP
Made more accurate "ok" button clicking.
Fixed bug for a WinXP user where IPX is installed.  Now properly selects tcp/ip
Fixed issue where sometimes the jkdf2_autojoin wont end correctly
Made jkdf2_autojoin even faster
To prevent issues, jkdf2_autojoin will close all open Windows with a Caption of "Jedi Knight" (rename servers to something more organized)
Added Esc key as Abort key.  It will return user control and exit automation
Overall made jkdf2_autojoin much faster than from the debugging version, takes about 1.5seconds to get to Load Character screen
Fixed one small bug for WinXP
Used a faster method of Sending IP Address to Locate Session

=== April, 13 2015 ===

Released

HOSTING WITH THIS
Should be noted that you can host and launch mods with multiple instances with this as well. Just type:
/autojoin 1 Mods/mod_name/
Press ESC at the join/host screen to continue hosting manually
autojoin is all about speed. Saves alot of time rather than going and searching for the mod, enabling it, and clicking on your shortcut

TESTED ON AND WORKING WITH
WinXP, Win7 86/64, Win8 64
This program only goes as far as community feedback

WHAT IT DOES:
Launches jkdf2 from mIRC via /autojoin alias to an ip, with/without mods.
Saves you at least 30seconds of your life. If you play as much as i do, you may even save up to 5minutes per day :D

ADDITIONALLY
If you feel like something went wrong, pressing the Esc key will return everything to normal.
As Chrome does not yet allow the execution of custom protocols, I wont support this.
BUT, i have done everything you need to add a handler exception to any other web browser. If you love using the jkdf2.net mibit client supported by gamesurge, the Host: section of the game list will return:
autojoin://IPHERE

Adding a custom handler exception that points to the program will get you to where you need to go.

WHY I HAVE NOT INCLUDED /AUTOHOST
Though the script is already made, its just far too much to make it super-#jk-nooblet friendly, as it would have at least 12 optional cmd line params. The community is not interested enough in developing tools for jkdf2.

Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2015 7:57 pm
(@mehdi)

Hello we are from steam and this works well. glad you did it because steam doesn't let you join games automatically. My friends and I were going to use a different program but this is well. We work on irc sometimes and see this site on steam for modifications and maps thanks you !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2015 7:23 am
(@thedarkhacker)
Estimable Member

what is your steam name?
what irc do you work on?
nig come join us irc.gamesurge.net #jk
wtf is this community splitting hax yall have developed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2015 11:45 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback