Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What was your first "breakthrough" clan?

Page 5 / 8
(@sm_sloan)
Eminent Member

All of us here have been newbies at one point or another... but we also all had a "breakthrough" clan where we leaped from _JE_ or WLP to MERC or DH...

which clan took you under its wings to help you establish your JK career?

What was your first elite clan you got into? And just how excited were you when the auditioner told you that you had gotten in?

for me it was either DSbr or JCS back in 2000ish. After that getting into clan of my choice was no biggie...

It's funny how difficult it is to get into that first elite clan, but after that it's a smooth ride...

For me back in mid 1999 it was a clan called FBJK - smallish clan with some decent players and nice people overall. Afterwards I went into BoL and a few other clans later on over the years including RGF, then WLP and now SM since 2004.

Sloans Underground - Star Trek / Star Wars Forums With A DS9 Theme!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 8:37 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

SliCeR Was a guy I knew from MotS.He was quite a cool guy.Was in a few clans with Him in them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2006 10:11 am
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

My breakthrough clan was Atomics. Joined in when it was just starting out and quickly became a strong clan, but then half of it went over to the newly started WaR clan.

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2006 3:56 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Hey Darkshadow, how's life been? Ya ever talk to Peri or Bcubed these days?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 10:34 am
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

Hey there Clumsy. I never see Permiander, but I still talk to Bcubed.

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2006 2:59 pm
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

TWC = The Wild Cards

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 7:43 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Periander and his cat

lmao

I think I was in LOTD at one point (late)

My breakthrough clan would be JCS in 98

Nifty, which clans were you not in, about every elite clan : You missed the boat

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 4:34 am
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

Is that reallllly Periander?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 3:45 pm
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

I think I remember seeing that picture along time ago when me and DJ were in LOTD....

Bcubed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2006 3:18 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

me and tybalt owned at teams.. i started in JE.. BlacK but i joined a clan called.. JKE.. way back in the day.. for a week or so.. then came back in

JE
SRA
YO
DE
HDK
VDS
SyK

maybe more i dont remember...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2006 3:58 am
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

what clan was i not in?

I sure hope not WD. If I find out otherwise I'm going to cut off my balls with left-handed scissors.
Just kidding. I can't really say shit, with our NF sabers division and all. Not the fact that we had one... but if you played any of them you'd know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2006 11:13 pm
(@lotd-talas-moon)

I toyed with a few fly by night operations, but found a home at Legion of the Dead. LOTD was my breakthrough clan and earned me a somewhat mediocre playing style with the help of Trumpiz, DarkJester, Clumsy, and Bcubed. Darkshadow helped out as well! πŸ˜€ I aliased as Dark Ora and Maelstrom in WD for a little while, but only to seek out a hacker. Nope, LOTD was my true assocation and always will be.

Yes Bcubed, that picture was up for a while somewhere. That is "Periander". I don't see him anymore.

Good times.

Talas

LOTD Talas Moon
"Fear is an chemical reaction. Nothing more!"
Outer Circle of Shadows
Legion of the Dead
www.grandarmy.org

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2006 2:19 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

wow your the father of spanker .. dat is swell to know

i won't even say anything regarding my JK career or lack there of lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2006 5:48 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

what clan was i not in?

I sure hope not WD. If I find out otherwise I'm going to cut off my balls with left-handed scissors.
Just kidding. I can't really say shit, with our NF sabers division and all. Not the fact that we had one... but if you played any of them you'd know.

Sorry, but I did alias in WD also πŸ˜€

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2006 4:58 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

my first breakthrough clan was def RGF (REBEL GROUND FORCES). That is where my RPG'ing skills really met their potential. Also, during a clan war with IGF (IMPERIAL GROUND FORCES), I was taken hostage. They tortured me until i agreed to become one of them, and so I did. There i enhanced the most crucial parts of JK (FF @ TOWER SBX3.1). Soon I was promoted to PFC! Once eX saw how high in the ranks i was in IGF, they knew i was teh shit. So they formally invited me to join their clan, if i could complete a simple challenge: Take on the whole eX clan, by myself, in a game of NF CTF NAR! One other condition: i was only allowed to use st rifle, saber, and fists. Scored ended up being 200 to 79, I was the victor. This feat soon took my to the high rank of Sgt, and i was given my own apprentice - eX_P_Spanker. It was then that i taught spanker the ways of nf gunning as well as ff gunning. The years went by, and eventually the zone died out, and the JK community was never to be the same.... πŸ˜₯

LOL best post ever

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2006 6:07 am
Page 5 / 8
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ