Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What was your first "breakthrough" clan?

Page 6 / 8
(@ohiojedi)

LoL -- I remember LOTD πŸ™‚

<innocent whistle>

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2006 1:04 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

I toyed with a few fly by night operations, but found a home at Legion of the Dead. LOTD was my breakthrough clan and earned me a somewhat mediocre playing style with the help of Trumpiz, DarkJester, Clumsy, and Bcubed. Darkshadow helped out as well! πŸ˜€ I aliased as Dark Ora and Maelstrom in WD for a little while, but only to seek out a hacker. Nope, LOTD was my true assocation and always will be.

Yes Bcubed, that picture was up for a while somewhere. That is "Periander". I don't see him anymore.

Good times.

Talas

I wonder who first came up with the name Dark Ora?????

DJ

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2006 5:12 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

I toyed with a few fly by night operations, but found a home at Legion of the Dead. LOTD was my breakthrough clan and earned me a somewhat mediocre playing style with the help of Trumpiz, DarkJester, Clumsy, and Bcubed. Darkshadow helped out as well! πŸ˜€ I aliased as Dark Ora and Maelstrom in WD for a little while, but only to seek out a hacker. Nope, LOTD was my true assocation and always will be.

Yes Bcubed, that picture was up for a while somewhere. That is "Periander". I don't see him anymore.

Good times.

Talas

I wonder who first came up with the name Dark Ora?????

DJ

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2006 5:12 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Hey there OJ, of course you do πŸ˜‰ you pretty much founded it with periander. This place is great, old players trickle in all the time. Still waiting on ol peri to find it. =P Hope all has been well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2006 4:09 am
(@metaljedi_)

SOH or WD or uh I dunno I can't remember. I remember being in HDK but got kicked out for jokingly saying I was trying to overthrow Dark Helment. Then i was in some AaO clan that was just me, DSbr_Rophein and some other guy who was apparently elite in FF. I was in PotM too I think. I can't remember properly 😯

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2006 8:51 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

alpha and omega with the hacker dreadnaught and spanker (not a hacker but he'll fry your pc if you talk shit to him)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2006 7:31 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

mmm... JaG_Fleury was a sexy b****

he was a stupid uptight twat really, Tremor and Raqemup were much cooler when it comes to your BF people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2006 8:23 am
(@tf_madcow)

God, this is really bringing back a ton of memories.

I joined Element first up, and was probably with them for, wow, 18 months? I considered EG and Sensei pretty good buddies, but for whatever reason Element split up, and Seipher as I recall offered me leadership with Ancient. Which, in hindsight, was probably a terrible deicion, as I was around 13, had horrible leadership qualities, and was a new addition to the clan.

Push came to shove, Ancient disbanded, and I joined DH, where Grim and I wreaked havoc on Case's Ladder. I believe at the end of the day he was #1 from his excellent gun play, and I got to #3. In spite of overwhelming popular opinion, he did not feed me ladder wins. We played every single game, and he tried. But we played BGJ NF for almost all of them, which, though Grim was no slouch, I was somewhat more skilled at. We did play guns once, he won. By a lot.

For reasons I can no longer recollect, I decided I was sick of BGJ and wanted to join a dedicated CTF clan. So with DH_Nerfherder's blessing, I moved to greener pastures and joined up with Team Fusion. I still keep contact with some of these guys, though I'm no longer the PC gamer I once was.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2006 8:30 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

you're disowned from the JK community Madcow for openly admitting that you were friends with Element God...you may have a chance of redemption if you post a link to Element's forums if they still exist

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2006 8:33 am
(@metaljedi_)

haha element_god, he got modded. -fin-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2006 10:44 am
(@tf_madcow)

What a warm introduction. It's nice to know that friendships 9 years ago can still frame your perspectives of others... πŸ˜›

I don't think Element maintains an MB, and if they did, I wouldn't know the link.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2006 10:56 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

damn you're useless man. i wanted to pay a visit to old EG's boards like the old days :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2006 8:44 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

hey cow, seeing you brings back memories, dont know if you remember me or not. but you should wipe the dust off your jk cd and come play there is noone left to play with except arrogant 2004 newbies.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2006 9:22 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Phel I'll give you a run in good old BGJ some time if you ever catch me while I'm at my computer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2006 3:44 pm
(@periander)

Hey there OJ, of course you do πŸ˜‰ you pretty much founded it with periander. This place is great, old players trickle in all the time. Still waiting on ol peri to find it. =P Hope all has been well.

What can I say...I'm slow :). Good to see all the oldies are still around and kicking. I think I remember LOTD...hmmm Lords of the Dance? hmmm no that's not right. OJ was the founding father and I was the founding mother. Clumsy was our illegitimate love child.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2006 1:42 pm
Page 6 / 8
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ