Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What was your first "breakthrough" clan?

Page 4 / 8
(@zodiac_vds)
Eminent Member

JE_PV7_OUTKAST..

haha i think that was my name

LMAO!
I started in that clan as well!!! JE_pv2_G

My very first clan.. and I got kicked out fifteen minutes later, because I said asshole to a higher ranked officer. I should've said sir instead.

After that I spent months in WLP. This is basically where I learned most of the basics and mastered my first style.

Then got into my first 'elite' clan called JiE, with Moose_of_Woe, Desporodoz (never liked him) and Novacaine. The tryout for that clan was ridiculous: battling Moose at cliff, he fell off, died, and all of a sudden I was in and I had to bow down to Moose to get 'knighted'. I'm pretty sure he making all that stuff up at that exact moment. I always thought Moose was high.

From JiE got into Prince through Shadow. Won Silver at a CWT and #1 at internal Prince tourney the next day. I was all happy and thought I was invincible. But I got beaten on that same day by Engypoo and Nova under some stupid alias (snowflake?). Got better at Prince, had a personal issue with Zerocool that decided me to leave. Joined VDS and never lost a 1v1 since then.. ok. once. To England. I never ever beat England. Oh.. and I lost to an RGF guy on a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY bad day. Stupid, I can even remember the score (2-1). I think I made his day though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2006 3:51 pm
(@vds-padawan)
Eminent Member

holy shootz! were u ever in JiE Zoddy, for real?*shocks. what handle had u by then?
geez i ve must have joined them some short time after u did or something.

Me and desp used to be great buddies on zone for some time, and kicked some asses on 2on2 tourneys, great duo id say.

and yea, what else is new besides novas gayass nicknames heeheh 😀 ive never got much of his pointless nick changes heh 🙂 he aint much of a regular guy either id say 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2006 9:40 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

"where we leaped from _JE_ or WLP..."

You all know WLP onws you =P
I challenge anybody who still plays to beat me in more than one setting 1v1, not gonna happen. Only exception is Spanker, but i don't know anybody good who takes him seriously...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2006 4:03 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

haha sure illl challenge you in more than one setting..
NF sabers .. already won that one 🙂
hehe..and
Bespin FF guns.. (No super shield or power boost)
or Bespin nf guns.

and that is it 🙂 u'll have me own ya lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2006 6:54 am
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

FF Bespin isn't a setting =P

Which is to say, there's never been a FF Bespin Tourament/CWT.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2006 1:43 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I automatically joined WD because WD_Luke18 was my brother's friend from high school. So I got the game and he told me I was in. haha I knew everyone in WD was like 'who's this newb?', but I got to know them and they were all pretty cool. I left WD due to problems with NiGhTMaReZ, and I joined JaG mostly because of AssKicker, BuDMaN, and Jo_MaMa but I got to know everyone and they were cool as well. JaG was my last jk clan.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2006 9:32 am
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

mmm... JaG_Fleury was a sexy bitch

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2006 10:05 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

O contrare Punk.. Prince_Blight came in 2nd I think in a FF Bespin tournament I have the trophy if you don't believe me lol.

but ya No one really considers anything Bespin a Setting.. even though it should be. what makes Oasis the Designated FF and NF place,. beats me.
Back in the day I think Bespin FF / NF and blades FF../ NF and other closed levels would of been more popular if we all had DSL or Cable, so the lag behind doors opening and elevators operating. wouldn't be substantial.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2006 2:15 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Clans:
Riddler 1997 Trial
DKJ (the newb clan that i led) 1998
LOTD 1998-2003
END 2002
AP 2003-present

I wouldn't say I had a breakthrough clan, but I got good at sabs between 98-99 when I started playing ladder. END was the first voting clan I ever joined, but it split about 4 or 5 months after I joined so I went back to LOTD until it finally broke up in 2003.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2006 5:22 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Hmm
Clum Clum,Weren't you in SyKoTiC?I could have sworn when I first started ladder I saw you as SyKoTiC hehe or was it HDK?It was one of them.And Geez.You forgot eVe and aM.I know your clans better then you do =)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2006 5:45 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

oh yea, lol, your right i was in those clans too, but I don't think I was in any of em for more than a couple months.

In that case, these are all the clans I can remember being in:
Riddler, DKJ, LOTD, SyKoTiC, HDK, eVe, KoD, END, dA, LcR, aM, AP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2006 6:33 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

O contrare Punk.. Prince_Blight came in 2nd I think in a FF Bespin tournament I have the trophy if you don't believe me lol.

but ya No one really considers anything Bespin a Setting.. even though it should be. what makes Oasis the Designated FF and NF place,. beats me.
Back in the day I think Bespin FF / NF and blades FF../ NF and other closed levels would of been more popular if we all had DSL or Cable, so the lag behind doors opening and elevators operating. wouldn't be substantial.

Even without the lag I don't think they would've been too popular. Most of the fun with playing FF for me is the speed. Having to stop to open up doors ruins that for me. Though I do think Tower would have been a good ff level if not for the ridiculous power ups. (Super shield, revive, vest...) It's still fun to play tho I think

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2006 1:27 am
(@eah_wacko)
Estimable Member

ehhh Breakthroughhh.. hmm I guess I'll go with EAH, the other clans were crap 8o)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2006 4:48 am
(@niftsaber)

what clan was i not in?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 4:34 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

haha who were u in Prince? I recall a Prince_lSliCerl that I thought was you but who knows.. haha hey we should play sometime for kicks and giggles

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 10:02 am
Page 4 / 8
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback