Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What Are You People doing nowdays? (Post JK)

Page 7 / 9
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

Subzero`s fetish for male assholes is disgusting.. Please ban this Subwell guy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2010 3:44 pm
(@Anonymous)

I was in the WAR Clan... pretty lame but we made the WAR mod series. Was WAR_DoZeR... recall a clan game where we fucking killed Prince. ;)

Anyway, I'm currently in med school and the USAF reserve (paying for my school). Leaves little time for gaming, but this is still sweet to see the community still active.

I had an extra (old) computer sitting around, so I am hosting a NF Canyon Oasis dedicated server @ 76.124.108.23 with a host bot (pretty badass as far as bots go, too).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/03/2010 2:33 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Dozer was probably under the influence of hallucinogens and imagined WaR beating Prince. Of course, he could have been using hacks. lol.

Regardless, the past is the past and its nice to reflect on it from time to time.

What am I doing now? I'm teaching High School level Math and am on vacation for the summer.
Going to Cedar Point and King's Island next week :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2010 8:36 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

It`s okay Dozer.. %100 of the clans on the zone killed Prince.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2010 12:56 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

You lack any verifiable proof of your claim Jackie :-P 100% means all and that is definitely an impossibility due to the fact half the clans that existed didn't ever play Prince competitively. Also, Prince did happen to win a ton of tournaments (must I produce the screens), hold places in the top 10 of ladder (once again screenshots / ladder record), and as well as win 1st in Week of War for a few months while we actually participated in this affair. (Later deemed to be not worth the effort and a newbie affair).

Jackie, you just like to say things that are not true to see the response you can garner from me :-P. You secretly wish you were leader of Prince and only had half the fame Prince did. You wish you were Yackman. This is just a hypothesis, but actually more possible than your ridiculous assertion above.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2010 1:37 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

yackman. take a fucking hint bra.

not one single fucking person on this forum has done anything but lol @ you for thinking prince was actually good.

Your guild was shit and you were a noob.

TAKE...

A....

HINT....

P.S. There is nothing wrong with being a noob. Nobody cares. You just need to smarten the fuck up and stop lying or making up bs when people who know better are reading.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2010 6:13 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

No. I do not want to secretly be a faggy leader, leading a piss poor faggy clan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2010 6:18 pm
(@twitch)
Eminent Member

I just joined the US navy

Eternity lies ahead of us, and behind.
Have you drunk your fill?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2010 7:06 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

I`m guessing 90 percent of the population of Jediknight does now.. is molest Children and cross dress like Merlin and wodz. sick fucks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2010 9:38 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

haha, some faggot just said he joined the navy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2010 2:24 pm
(@Anonymous)

I run my real estate agency http://www.livingemlak.com/main/?lang=en in istanbul
if u want to buy a place or a property let me know...

playing games (fear combat - jk - cs source) doing scuba diving and practicing tasawwuf
thats all I think :mrgreen:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2011 5:42 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Air Traffic Controller in West Palm Beach, FL

Loving S. FL

Don't play games anymore, played console games for a long time once Halo came out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2011 1:44 pm
(@surge)

Working at a company in Sunnyvale doing VoIP tech support. About to get my Cisco certification.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2011 8:22 pm
(@surge)

Also, I remember taking a screen of Prince Yackman massaging my testicles before i convinced him to open his mouth so i could piss in it (Do i have to show screens).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2011 8:28 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

please do. we can swap, like how i got yackman and his dog to cumswap after i blasted a load in his face (i have pics). he wanted me to then take a shit on his chest but i told him forget it - i only do that on second date.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2011 1:54 am
Page 7 / 9
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback