Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What Are You People doing nowdays? (Post JK)

Page 6 / 9
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

i suck cox.
for every 10 i get a free cumshot in the eye.
this is what my life has amounted to from playing jk.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2009 12:50 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

They said you fuck herds of sheep too.

i suck cox.
for every 10 i get a free cumshot in the eye.
this is what my life has amounted to from playing jk.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2009 7:13 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I don't use a computer anymore. I don't even have one hooked up in my house and probably won't for quite awhile... and that's a good thing. No more nerding it up on the computer, now I collect NES games and play those instead heheh. I beat Dragon Warrior 2 which is the hardest RPG ever made.

Sup Shinji. Yo man do you have Mega Man X3 for Suoer Nintendo? Man I've been trying to find that shit for years.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2009 7:02 am
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

No but I have RockMan 7 which is the super famicom version of Megaman 7.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2009 9:16 pm
(@Anonymous)

I think I was in middle school/first year of highschool when JK was big :O But I worked doing grunt labor straight out of highschool, became a firefighter, now I sit making minimum wage and scheme to find new ways to pay for college. Political Science/Philosophy major/Pre-law Sophomore in Michigan hoping the economy comes around by the time I finish.

World of Warcraft is my new digicrack.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2009 2:59 am
(@sm-sith-lord)

I am currently a senior majoring in Computer Science AKA programming at a prestigious southern california state university. They give me 5K a quarter, i smoke alot of weed, play JK all the time, work on my 3d modeling skillz, and dont' get laid. Post JK? WTF, JK is still alive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2009 4:23 am
(@Anonymous)

wow. i just happened to stumble upon this forum while i was looking to see if any of the maps i created back in the day still were available since i dont have copies anymore and this is pretty neat.

anyway, i played under the tag, "Room112" and played for a couple of clans back in the day. started with LOA right before they went to nothing, then joined Seekers of the Lost Jedi (SLJ) and we played a ton of NF CTF.... A TON. During that time, my CTF partner sTuFF and I created a sub-team called Pancreas Slayin Ewoks, since we were basically exclusive CTF partners at the time for 2 vs 2 matches. Then eventually went to Team Fusion during a "civil war" and then sorta bounced back and forth playing with both camps later... on the next set of games the clans played. It was fun times. Loved playing CTF. I think sTuFF and myself got a silver at one of the CWTs once...

anyway, nowadays im an engineer at Boeing. play xbox360 and ps3 games now. no more pc gaming.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2009 9:41 am
(@Anonymous)

I am the Network Administrator for a mortgage company. I play:

Basketball
Racquetball
Ping Pong
Billiards
Poker (HoldEm)
Piano

I am a technology nerd/addict.

In my free time I am attempting to go pro in www.quakelive.com

However, that is proving to be a hard task.

dP_VeTMaN & dP_weeja are my training partners

Peace,
dP_SpAnKeR

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2009 12:58 pm
(@Anonymous)

shut the fuck up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2009 8:48 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Currently I'm teaching middle and high school math at a Christian School, and middle school science there as well.

I therefore have been super busy as I am teaching Geometry, Pre-Algebra, General Math, Algebra, and Life science.

Today was a snow day, so I figured I'd say hi on here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2010 4:10 am
(@Anonymous)

Hey Yackman!

Theses days me and other NTS are meeting at http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/jk for a game or two of BGJ nf,

Soo, why dont ya either stop by there or contact me at [email protected] on msn if you're up fer a game or two.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2010 3:11 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Hey Ach I found a few old screenshots of you:

Also another one:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2010 2:26 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

yackman

i want to rape you;

eat your turds;

and then vomit them back up into your newbie ass.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2010 4:29 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

I 2nd this activity

tho I would also consider to vomit angrly into his stretched open ass while I am also completely shitting myself into his gaping wide newbie mouth to shut him the fuck up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2010 1:23 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA&feature=related

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2010 10:03 pm
Page 6 / 9
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback