Share:
Notifications
Clear all

What Are You People doing nowdays? (Post JK)

Page 8 / 9
(@Anonymous)

what you werin?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2011 6:40 am
(@lanfear)
Eminent Member

Psychologist :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2011 4:27 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

I'm starting my Master's degree in Math and teaching Math at a high school still.

I am also still happily married to a woman for those of you who need clarification.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2011 3:37 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

^
|
|
yeah sure, faggot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2011 5:23 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

so what are you doing in life now a days subzero?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2011 3:44 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

I'm currently writing a book about all the things I hate in the world. I devoted an entire chapter to you. I also like to punch myself in the cock alot and sometimes boil it for fun. My cock can fart and sometimes suffers from narcolepsy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2011 6:43 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

I'm currently writing a book about all the things I hate in the world. I devoted an entire chapter to you. I also like to punch myself in the cock alot and sometimes boil it for fun. My cock can fart and sometimes suffers from narcolepsy.

Your mother must be proud.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2011 1:55 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

Your mother must be proud.

Your's certainly was.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2011 5:45 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

She is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 3:27 pm
(@rafster)

Studying in a Professional Diploma Machinist for the industry thus operating machines and parts production. I work at a part time job in a grocery's store until Im finished. So now spare time is rarer, however, I will have more spare time once I have confirmed my new job after my diploma. Im always open about the idea of creating a competitive ladder or ''tournament'' it aint dead yet I love this game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2011 2:40 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

Nifty .. i think you might have proved yourself of being the biggest fag on this forum.. (besides Legacy) and surpassing wodz...

This quote is amazingly offensive seeing as you're putting all of them below the faggot known as Yack, or the chode lover Subz.

"i make over 1k a week" -subz

If you were a real pro at sucking dick like Yack, you'd be rolling in $1k a day you fucking reject.

Pathetic.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2011 2:49 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

drinking flavored koolaid

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2011 7:48 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Nothing but whoring going on in these threads

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2012 7:11 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

Are you complaining?

There's nothing to really say or do here anymore, other than talk smack or brag about how good you weren't.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2012 1:49 pm
(@chadaface)
Eminent Member

lol

-Chadaface

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2012 11:59 am
Page 8 / 9
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback