Share:
Notifications
Clear all

uhh... WHY THE HELL ARE WE IN IRC WHEN ZONE IS STILL UP?

(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

so I thought zone had gotten RID of JK rooms... but clearly this is NOT the case... I was just in Nar Shadda playing JK with Yackman...

http://classic.zone.msn.com/asp/roomlist.asp?game=jedi

come on guys, let's get back on Zone! SCREW IRC!!!!

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2006 11:21 am
(@orezbus)

sorry klavier but youve boarded ship a little too late. who are you to try and change things?

btw your all gaylords

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2006 5:14 pm
(@orezbus)

sorry klavier but youve boarded ship a little too late. who are you to try and change things?

btw your all gaylords

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2006 5:14 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

the zone don't suck :-P.. its newbie friendly.. and the traditional way JK was known and loved by hundreds.. having a JK server / IRC channel is is nice.. but people can't figure out how to use the bloody thing half the time, and to find games that are going on.. that is almost impossible...
The zone was always the traditional way to play JK.. anything else
seems foreign and will be hard to make much of an impact when it comes to having old schoolers come back..or even encourage newbies to start playing.. if we distribute the cracked version of the game in mass quanities I'm sure people will play JK for free lol.

What ive suggested and will suggest again..

make a little mini domain such as www.jkzone.com
with links to the active JK forums,.. info on the dedicated server and possibly the IRC channel...
and links to the old zone rooms (as well as a link to get you connected to zone friends because.. you can't enter the JK rooms without logging onto Zone friends first). It could work.. if u guys only want to try..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2006 7:12 pm
(@vds_klavier_vds)
Trusted Member

hey yackerz, I'm down with that idea...

lets get people JK and back in the REAL NAR!!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2006 7:35 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

I'm down with this too. As much as I have come to like irc, it just isn't the same as zone. I'll try and hang out there guys. πŸ˜‰

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2006 2:17 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

sweet sounds good.. aight if no one else will set it up.. I'll prob set it up over spring break.. I.E. 2 weeks from now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2006 6:11 am
(@sabmasta)

πŸ˜† Soundz Good to me Id like to play JK like we played in the old days the golden dayz of JK/Zone . IRC is a blessing , but like many thingz created and used on the PC somewhat user-unfriendly πŸ˜₯

We span the universe, as countless as the stars!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2006 7:55 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

I say we finish this up in Yackerz thread here:
https://www.jkdf2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=390

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2006 7:59 am
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ