Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Top JK Players Of All Time (Cleaned Up)

Page 2 / 4
(@nejja_)

as the year comes to a close id just like to nominate myself as the top nf gunner of 2009

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 2:32 pm
(@Anonymous)

I was never a phenomenal JK player in any category but I was relatively decent in FF gaybs in my day, before I started playing NF CTF exclusively & I can say with certainty that DarkStrike was on the same level as JZA, Jeb & Luke*. I've played all 4 of these guys several times & while they would obviously all kick my ass in to oblivion, I'd have to say that I would always get fewer kills on DarkStrike. However, I must admit that I played him more often than the others so that gives him a bit of an advantage, taking familiarity in to consideration. Whatever happened to him anyways? The last time that I spoke with him, many years ago, he told me that he was being deported.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2010 1:25 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

he travels the world as a tour guide. I still talk to him once in a blue between trips.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2010 5:59 pm
(@Anonymous)

Hey all, it's me (aka dP_SplinteR) - was browsing google and randomly found this.

I think this is like my 4th time making an account on this website, I always forget my old passwords etc.

Nice list Spanker -- I do miss playing good ol' ff oasis with you, even though I always got crushed. I remember playing back in 05/06 and AeRoN started playing again, I negged him a few games then he got unrusty and stuck it to me -- you all were always a tier above me. Hope you're all doing well.

Any of you still play? I'm on my way home from Afghanistan, wouldn't mind re-installing and playing a bit when I get back home for old times sake.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2010 12:22 am
(@Anonymous)

My top three for each setting in no particular order(FF Guns & FF Sabers). Too many people played to make a bigger list.

FF Guns:
DSbr_AssKicker
DSbr_AeRoN
WD_Death

FF Sabers:
Jeb
WD_Luke18
DSbr_JZA

WD_Death over Narz and Spanker? He was elite but I never remember him being as good as either of them. Outside of that it looks good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2010 11:28 am
(@darklips)

My top three for each setting in no particular order(FF Guns & FF Sabers). Too many people played to make a bigger list.

FF Guns:
DSbr_AssKicker
DSbr_AeRoN
WD_Death

FF Sabers:
Jeb
WD_Luke18
DSbr_JZA

WD_Death over Narz and Spanker? He was elite but I never remember him being as good as either of them. Outside of that it looks good.

Death was just as good as Narz (Spank must have gotten really good when I was playing UT) Easty pretty much quit in 2001 I think but for 2 years he was one of (if not the best) of WD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2010 9:28 pm
(@Anonymous)

FF Guns:
DSbr_AssKicker
DSbr_AeRoN
WD_Death

FF Sabers:
Jeb
WD_Luke18
DSbr_JZA

Death was just as good as Narz (Spank must have gotten really good when I was playing UT) Easty pretty much quit in 2001 I think but for 2 years he was one of (if not the best) of WD

I can't really disagree as I only played Death a few times in FF guns 1v1. I played Narz many times and my memory is that he was the better player. Either way, I have no problem with both of them being in the top 5.

*edit*
Now that I think about it I don't remember Death being as good as any of these guys: (Oasis FF 1v1)
DSbr_AssKicker
DSbr_Narz
dP_Spanker
DSbr_AeRon
WD_Nightmarez

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2010 4:40 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

I played Narz more than twice a day for a month when I was banned from the zone, which was also a reason I got good at FF Guns. Death and Narz are extremely good, not much of a gap at all but for me I'd put Death in there. Can't go wrong with putting Narz in either.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2010 1:56 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Reiko. Here is an old clip from a screen with you, Prince_Blight, and me.
Date is Late 1999 early 2000. Not sure of your JK experience at this time, but I date this due to the time that I about quit playing FF guns since I wasn't the best at it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2010 3:05 am
(@Anonymous)

Proves my point perfectly. Reiko the fucking newbie.

I'd kill myself if I was beaten by a Prince member, let alone if I let yacknewbie have half the points.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2010 12:33 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

go look at my post in the other thread.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2010 9:31 am
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

to be fair to reiko that screenshot looks edited. notice how it cut off the bottom of the lettering of the prince_blight dude.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2010 12:45 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

to be fair to reiko that screenshot looks edited. notice how it cut off the bottom of the lettering of the prince_blight dude.

its cropped to load on my dialup of 2000 haha. Probably resized it incorrectly or something.
Regardless, I'm a trustable sort not to alter a photo. I have another one of me destroying you in NF sabers too Reiko, but that doesn't prove anything since you weren't a saberist.

I'm just tryin to show the world that not all Prince blew at FF guns.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2010 5:29 pm
(@Anonymous)

That's cute that you remember me Spanker
I don't recall claiming to be good though. I played during the time everyone started quitting and by the time I knew somewhat how to play there were only 5 FFers left

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2010 5:18 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

this is a faggot thread

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2010 9:42 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback