Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Page 21 / 26
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Why does everyone keep talking about specific settings? Make a new post that says "top 5 (or 10) Oasis FF players of "all-time"

Then make one that says top 5 (or 10) Oasis NF players of "all-time"

Continue that pattern until it starts making sense. Debating a list of top 5 oasis ff players in a ALL-AROUND thread seems moot. Not a single person aside from myself has posted a single valid response of a top 5 (or 10) list of all-around jk players. Out of everyone who has posted here (and I already posted my actual list) nighthawk and gordakarn would have the most authority to post.

IMO JK died in 2000 so anything after that is pretty much pointless. There was still activity in 2000 and 2001 but you have to know that the VAST majority of skilled players left. That gets into the whole debate of the newer generation players being "better" than the older generation players because somehow the newer generation players had better weapons and got Ph D's on how to jerk off their mouse.. since lag timing was not "DISCOVERED" until 2002 and all (sarcasm).

it is not necessary to have even played JK one time in your entire life to understand who is good and who is not. Most of you sat at home and watched Michael Jordan's greatness on TV.

You watch other players and teams compete and can use your pathetic intellect to determine and observe who is better than others. By this obvious deduction you could then come to the conclusion that Michael Jordan was a great player.

I am trying to use super basic examples since the vast majority of the people here are mentally impaired.

Take the example you JUST LEARNED and apply this to say.. anything else on earth, but for kicks we will say Quake 2

Pretend there was a guy in Quake 2 named Spanker (hypothetical scenario), and he was in the community from 1997-2003 and during that time he never played Quake 2 once, he just sat there and made friends with various people and eventually was able to rub noses with many respected players. During his time he was able to spectate and observe the history of various players "careers" and deduce who is good and bad. This would obviously not be his own biased opinion since he did not lose badly to certain players. This would be an unrestricted unbiased viewpoint of a member of the community. This would, by default, enable Spanker as a more qualified reference for Quake 2 than say, the top rated player who uses rail guns.

Not easy enough to comprehend?

By observing all facets of the game throughout its prime, the user is possibly more knowledgeable than most all active players. Actually playing Quake 2 would reduce his qualification by creating a bias within set areas of the game and or community. The hypothetical Spanker character would come to respect and loath certain players based on resulting games played. He would come to create favoritism for certain clans that he may have been associated with.

Who is more qualified to speak about the best basketball players in history from an unbiased standpoint; Michael Jordan or the most renowned basketball analyst. That is a rhetorical question so do not bother answering it.

The vast majority of you are NOT qualified to post on this thread and therefore continuously post "top 5 oasis nf" lists, which is not the topic at hand.

It is comical that losers like phelan keep insinuating that if I had previously achieved more "skill" in this video game then I would have somehow magically been able to create more of a sociological bias towards rating skill level of individuals... do you know how fucking stupid your comments are?

The transferred equivalent of what you stated is thus; "if you were more skilled at basketball, you would therefore know who is good"

I am using Phelan as a catalyst scapegoat to re-voice that SKILL in Jedi Knight does not transfer into KNOWLEDGE of Jedi Knight in regards to deviations of skill level; e.g. who is good and not good. Your opinions are based off of your biased past results with those individuals, ergo "I beat you 3 times, therefore you are deemed a noob"

How does VeT beating Phelan numerous times and leaving his anus as a rotted tomato equate that VeT is any professional to claim due to Phelan sustaining massive anal rape it directly transcends throughout his entire JK "career". Perhaps during those games he was having his period and he was menstruating all over his chair and kept being distracted while you destroyed him and once off his period he returned to perennial heights of pwning. We of course know, this is not the case, as Phelan is a complete newbatron. All we can summarize from this is that at certain times, depending on the time span and results, Vet pwns Phelan. This only makes VeT a biased authority over commenting on Phelan during a set time in their "careers" and in no way affords VeT the authority on who is the best of all time.

AFAIK nighthawk openly says he has beaten everyone here numerous times in various settings, so by simple math, it is apparent that nighthawk is obviously the best player in world history, from his own standpoint. He however, refuses to post his "all around" list and only seems capable of making halfhearted attempts at flaming others since his undeveloped frontal lobe has been heavily damaged due to penis fwaps throughout his adolescence.

I wish I could make this simple logic easier to comprehend but I am unable to sink to elementary levels of having to draw stick figures to explain how socio-biasm works and why you are all typing in circles.

This entire thread is a display of "im better than you but let me notate some players who were better in 1 specific aspect of the game"

nighthawk - post your list or stfu. Claiming you beat everyone is juvenile.

stfu

You don't know what you're talking about either. You're saying someone who has never played the game can assess who is good and who sucks better than someone who's actually played the game?

You are like NightHawk, you think you know who's good but you don't. You've never played me or many others in their preferred settings so how can you judge them against other old schoolers? Just on what others say? People lie all the time to save face, especially in the jk community. Don't tell me otherwise. lol @ nighthawk and other old schoolers having the most authority, get the fuck out of here with that shit.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 7:28 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Everyone should read ReV's point and learn from it. He expresses very solid points although losers like nighthawk who choose to constantly interject their unwanted comments cannot afford the time to read the points.

I also agree with Rhophein's post to an extent. I cannot directly comment on the advancement of FF skills through the years but I am quite confident in saying that the highest level FF players in March 1998 would still have defeated the top FF players of November 1999. If you account the very top players throughout 1998, it should be understood that they had a deep understanding of FF and the possibilities. Due to poor internet connections, lag timing was something they were also forced to quickly master. The advancement of technology allowed for quicker pings and framerates until losers started jerking off their mouses to teleport across the map. The number of cheaters also grew expodentially with the wider spread know-how and ease until AHP's were installed within games or tournaments, which many of the "top players" refused to playing in, deeming those tournaments to be a waste of their time.

I agree that FF in general was able to mature over the years, but there will always be someone with supernatural ability who is able to figure everything out far quicker than everyone else, and we could say that person was years ahead of their time. Once JZA developed himself, he was able to rape Jeb, but afaik this was far from Jeb's prime and personally Jeb was not that great at Sabers. Jeb had a good understanding of FF but he was in no way further advanced than the community. I knew Jeb pretty well and we played many times. I am also close friends with JZA and we have played many times as well.

In 1999, I warmed up Jeb for a CWT match. He was dark and I was whoring protection. I beat him 3-1 within 10 minutes. I simply stayed on the offensive and always stuck near him to try and attack him. His saber skill was not that great, especially when using Force Speed.

In 2009, I had a friendly match with JZA and did the same thing. He was dark and I whored protection and I kept trying to stick to him and get hits in. The match reminded me of the Jeb match so many years ago. JZA however had a much deeper understanding of force powers and how movement is simply unbelievable and he can time saber swings while using Force Speed extremely well. The final score was 2-10. I believe I scored 4 kills but was only selfed twice due to protection. Had I been using something just Light or Dark the score would have easily been -20-10. The fact that I was able to stay out of the negs against JZA is amazing, but this was years after his prime, unlike the match with Jeb which was still within his prime.

The point of the story isnt about who is better, it is the enormous difference in their playing styles and knowledge of the force

Again this post is only regarding FF advancement through the years.

I still urge that KRT/IRN MacLeod was the best all-around player in history. No one has dis-proven this claim.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 7:33 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

You don't know what you're talking about either. You're saying someone who has never played the game can assess who is good and who sucks better than someone who's actually played the game?

You are like NightHawk, you think you know who's good but you don't. You've never played me or many others in their preferred settings so how can you judge them against other old schoolers? Just on what others say? People lie all the time to save face, especially in the jk community. Don't tell me otherwise. lol @ nighthawk and other old schoolers having the most authority, get the fuck out of here with that shit.

A spectator has a better view than a biased player. Moreover, almost all of you guys never played these "old schoolers" anyways so how exactly does that work when attempting to compare yourself.

I have never played you or many others, but I know your skill level at your prime and throughout your career, I know what type of players you have or have not beaten. I know when your prime was, which clans you were in.. etc etc and a ton of other people would know this information as well. This isnt "what others say", obviously if you were in Nar and someone randomly just says "oh, i heard reiko sucks"..you wouldn't take that as validity. Being around all the time and in close circles you would know who beat whom and by what score, you would know the round by round results of tournaments. You would know the standings and history on ladders by actually existing through the history of that and knowing the majority of those players. You are talking about receiving random information that was overheard and never verified, which is far from what I said. Just like you would have no knowledge of what transpired in JK history for say Sabers NF and you can only comment from your experiences in Guns. You judge people by direct competition with them and create opinions of players based off of that. For example if you played AeRoN and beat him 15-10, then in your biased opinion, you would naturally think he is a good player but you are better since you beat him. Let's then presume that out of 150 matches AeRoN won 148 of those against highly respected players. Then he is drunk and loses to you, and if you know his record you would presume that you are better than him. Unless you beat him down time and time again, it is unfair to judge something after a single bout (unless you know AeRoN isnt drunk). If you dominate certain players, then you can unequivocally say you are better than those players. You cannot then compare your own skill to players 5 years before you and presume to calculate presumptions.

The difference is that I had been watching things since the start and saw every player come and go. You might be qualified about was your equal match in 2002 but you are no authority about say, anything in 1997, 1998 or 1999 and that is only within your respective setting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 7:48 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Everyone should read ReV's point and learn from it. He expresses very solid points although losers like nighthawk who choose to constantly interject their unwanted comments cannot afford the time to read the points.

I also agree with Rhophein's post to an extent. I cannot directly comment on the advancement of FF skills through the years but I am quite confident in saying that the highest level FF players in March 1998 would still have defeated the top FF players of November 1999. If you account the very top players throughout 1998, it should be understood that they had a deep understanding of FF and the possibilities. Due to poor internet connections, lag timing was something they were also forced to quickly master. The advancement of technology allowed for quicker pings and framerates until losers started jerking off their mouses to teleport across the map. The number of cheaters also grew expodentially with the wider spread know-how and ease until AHP's were installed within games or tournaments, which many of the "top players" refused to playing in, deeming those tournaments to be a waste of their time.

I agree that FF in general was able to mature over the years, but there will always be someone with supernatural ability who is able to figure everything out far quicker than everyone else, and we could say that person was years ahead of their time. Once JZA developed himself, he was able to rape Jeb, but afaik this was far from Jeb's prime and personally Jeb was not that great at Sabers. Jeb had a good understanding of FF but he was in no way further advanced than the community. I knew Jeb pretty well and we played many times. I am also close friends with JZA and we have played many times as well.

In 1999, I warmed up Jeb for a CWT match. He was dark and I was whoring protection. I beat him 3-1 within 10 minutes. I simply stayed on the offensive and always stuck near him to try and attack him. His saber skill was not that great, especially when using Force Speed.

In 2009, I had a friendly match with JZA and did the same thing. He was dark and I whored protection and I kept trying to stick to him and get hits in. The match reminded me of the Jeb match so many years ago. JZA however had a much deeper understanding of force powers and how movement is simply unbelievable and he can time saber swings while using Force Speed extremely well. The final score was 2-10. I believe I scored 4 kills but was only selfed twice due to protection. Had I been using something just Light or Dark the score would have easily been -20-10. The fact that I was able to stay out of the negs against JZA is amazing, but this was years after his prime, unlike the match with Jeb which was still within his prime.

The point of the story isnt about who is better, it is the enormous difference in their playing styles and knowledge of the force

Again this post is only regarding FF advancement through the years.

I still urge that KRT/IRN MacLeod was the best all-around player in history. No one has dis-proven this claim.

You've already been proven a liar about "being close" to all these old schoolers, I just don't buy it.

The advancement of technology does help, it did for me when I upgraded I started beating people right away. I could barely move in FF with 5 fps before I upgraded. But the players that were already good in FF already had great computers so they can run FF easily. This gave them an advantage over people with shitty ass computers. I would watch WD_Luke18 play and his computer ran FF so good it was no wonder how he could do the jumps he did. I'm not saying just because he had a great computer he was good, but it allowed him to do things I (and I'm sure others) wasn't able to do. That's why I think that "old schoolers are better" argument is bullshit. They may have had the computer system to run FF great while others like me had a shitty pc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 7:53 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

A spectator has a better view than a biased player. Moreover, almost all of you guys never played these "old schoolers" anyways so how exactly does that work when attempting to compare yourself.

I have never played you or many others, but I know your skill level at your prime and throughout your career, I know what type of players you have or have not beaten. I know when your prime was, which clans you were in.. etc etc and a ton of other people would know this information as well. This isnt "what others say", obviously if you were in Nar and someone randomly just says "oh, i heard reiko sucks"..you wouldn't take that as validity. Being around all the time and in close circles you would know who beat whom and by what score, you would know the round by round results of tournaments. You would know the standings and history on ladders by actually existing through the history of that and knowing the majority of those players. You are talking about receiving random information that was overheard and never verified, which is far from what I said. Just like you would have no knowledge of what transpired in JK history for say Sabers NF and you can only comment from your experiences in Guns. You judge people by direct competition with them and create opinions of players based off of that. For example if you played AeRoN and beat him 15-10, then in your biased opinion, you would naturally think he is a good player but you are better since you beat him. Let's then presume that out of 150 matches AeRoN won 148 of those against highly respected players. Then he is drunk and loses to you, and if you know his record you would presume that you are better than him. Unless you beat him down time and time again, it is unfair to judge something after a single bout (unless you know AeRoN isnt drunk). If you dominate certain players, then you can unequivocally say you are better than those players. You cannot then compare your own skill to players 5 years before you and presume to calculate presumptions.

The difference is that I had been watching things since the start and saw every player come and go. You might be qualified about was your equal match in 2002 but you are no authority about say, anything in 1997, 1998 or 1999 and that is only within your respective setting.

Sorry, that is the dumbest argument I have ever heard. Do you not remember how the community was? People had their stupid little circles. They would talk shit to certain people, then they would suck each others dicks. You DO NOT know how good I was. You don't know shit. You don't know how really good Aeron was. You don't know how really good DSbr_Sithlord or WD_Gambit was. You're going to tell me that you know exactly how good Aeron is by never playing against him, more than me, even though I've played against him so many times? lol makes better sense!
Saying you know everyone I've beaten and lost to is retarded. Just looking at old zone files and googling shit doesn't make you an expert in anything.

People like Spanker can voice his opinion on the players he's played against, because he's did exactly that, played them. I don't agree with some of the players he mentions on his list, but it's his opinion. An opinion doesn't mean it's a fact. That's what you're basing your argument on, everybody's fucking opinion, and that = shit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 8:00 am
(@Anonymous)

If you look at the best quake players today and then look at them from 2000 there is a big difference in skill level in that the skill level has gone up from what it use to be and this is only normal for any game. Saying that well I think that jkdf2 died in 2000 because all of the good players quit wow thats dumb, thats the equivalent of saying that no one in basketball is important after michael jordan retired. THE PROBLEM WITH THiS FORUM IS YOUR ALL FAGGOTS AND GOD DAMN NEWBS EXCEPT FOR SPANKER YOUR ALL TERRIBLES THAT COULD NEVER BE GOOD AT ANY GAME SO STFU ABOUT WHO U THINK IS GOOD CAUSE UR ALL GOD DAMN LOSER NOBODYS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 8:26 am
(@Anonymous)

it's you're and not your

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 9:24 am
(@Anonymous)

@nighthawk

MORE SCRUBS ON THIS FORUM THEN COMEDY CENTRAL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 9:35 am
(@Anonymous)

BTW I moved this thread to clean it up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 9:57 am
(@Anonymous)

chronos must have came out of his amnesia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/12/2009 10:45 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

Chronos.. shhhh.. Don`t comment on something you don`t know you faggot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2009 5:08 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Reiko your opinion is extremely close minded unless you played every single FF player in history multiple times and can judge them based on past experiences.

You don't think if you lost by 3 points to Marez, that information would leave either of your heads? The details of the match would be kept secret in a vault forever because its magical? Or if you played AK a few times.. no one would know the exact scores of those matches?

I was painting a broader picture but you're too mexican to understand that and keep focusing on a single player like aeron. If you played aeron 30 times and I played him 0 times, you would obviously have a better understanding of his skill level and playing style. Does that mean you know how Aeron stacked up against AK or Pork or Gen or Patton? No.. its not a given. You are being extremely specific in a broad statement.

Who are you to say what I would or would not know about a player. That is utterly retarded. What I hear from you is "you're not me so you could not possibly know anything about who I was in JK"... do you forget that I was MZA in whatever year and JZA and myself use to constantly rip on you for being such a fag back then? People hanging in circles means information tends to get spread around, if the circles you are in has highly skilled players, those players tend to know wtf they are talking about, rather than spouting stupid opinions. JZA for example was never a very biased person. He would judge players from an outside opinion rather than basing it on his direct relationship and or match record against them. Even if he dominated someone in FF 30 to -15, he can see their movement and skill and he would take those into account and can understand how that player might stand up against other certain players.

Reiko you clearly heard some messed up information, no one ever proved jack shit about me. I was tight with just about everyone who was ever good at JK.. I dont need to start posting phone numbers on here to prove anything.. JZA knows me, spanker knows me, vet knows me.. no one else is around now.

"You've already been proven a liar about "being close" to all these old schoolers, I just don't buy it. " I assure you, this never happened

You've already been proven a liar about "being close" to all these old schoolers, I just don't buy it.

The advancement of technology does help, it did for me when I upgraded I started beating people right away. I could barely move in FF with 5 fps before I upgraded. But the players that were already good in FF already had great computers so they can run FF easily. This gave them an advantage over people with shitty ass computers. I would watch WD_Luke18 play and his computer ran FF so good it was no wonder how he could do the jumps he did. I'm not saying just because he had a great computer he was good, but it allowed him to do things I (and I'm sure others) wasn't able to do. That's why I think that "old schoolers are better" argument is bullshit. They may have had the computer system to run FF great while others like me had a shitty pc.

Again, I am talking about the best players, not a broad statement of "old schoolers", you keep taking my text out of context. Advancement of technology helped many, this is true, no one is denying this. I am simply saying that for the top players their knowledge of the force was already developed in 1998 regardless of their pentium 75 being able to make certain FF jumps because of horrific frames. If you took those top players and had them face each other the results would be different than say having them play an inferior player on an inferior PC setup.

Sorry, that is the dumbest argument I have ever heard. Do you not remember how the community was? People had their stupid little circles. They would talk shit to certain people, then they would suck each others dicks. You DO NOT know how good I was. You don't know shit. You don't know how really good Aeron was. You don't know how really good DSbr_Sithlord or WD_Gambit was. You're going to tell me that you know exactly how good Aeron is by never playing against him, more than me, even though I've played against him so many times? lol makes better sense!
Saying you know everyone I've beaten and lost to is retarded. Just looking at old zone files and googling shit doesn't make you an expert in anything.

You are the king of presuming things. No need to keep trying to prove yourself here. Reiko I was hanging with Jeb before you installed JK. I knew JihadMasers background like who he had beaten or lost, from being in circles before you even started being a newbie. I was playing with porkchop while your dad was working next to home depot. I myself have NO SKILL in FF but that doesnt mean anything unless we are being specific like you are about playing against a specific player like aeron. Unless you can sit here and comment about Jeb in 1998 you need to stfu and understand WHAT I am talking about. Ripping shit out of context and distorting what I am saying is not getting you anywhere. Trust me, there is no OLD ZONE info to be looked up, do a google search for yourself and nothing will come up.. virtually all of JK's history is gone...I don't know where you keep getting your information from but its always wrong, maybe you need to stop letting Phelan whisper in your ear. I am not trying to compare YOU to ME, I was making broad statements about the differences between observing and learning throughout a long period of time and being around a close group that speaks about the pros/cons of each skilled player and then hearing (NOT RUMORS) about who beat who and what the scores were compared to someone who played certain players ONCE or TWICE and then creates a bias towards other players just because they beat that one person.

To further prove my point, I beat if you had beaten marez on two occasions you probably assume you are soo good you could beat aeron while he isnt drunk. That comment isnt about YOUR skill directly, its a stereotype about how players beat certain players and then presume they would beat other players because their ego expanded.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2009 5:35 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Also

People like Spanker can voice his opinion on the players he's played against, because he's did exactly that, played them. I don't agree with some of the players he mentions on his list, but it's his opinion. An opinion doesn't mean it's a fact. That's what you're basing your argument on, everybody's fucking opinion, and that = shit.

Spanker can voice his opinion about anything from 2003 onward. Yes, he is basing most of his opinions on facts, which are biased and select and moreover you should note that his list contains almost all post 2002 players. Aeron and AK being the exceptions. I highly disagree with this "GUNS FF" list and agree with nighthawks comments;

Looks pretty 2004 except for Aeron and AK.

The fact that you put reiko in the runner up list is damn nearly insulting for anyone that played this game.

Where is Korax? Where is KarmaPolice? Where is Jihad Master? How about Porkchop? Patwar? Luke16/18/21?

Oh that's right, this is a 2004 list of 4th generation jag, dsbr and wd newbies. Oh and dp "elites" when nar had 25 active players.

Even on the honorable mentions list there are what.. roughly FOUR players from before 2004 (genetix, jeb, death, raven).. obviously some of others were around back in the day but were still potty training in Cantina.

I believe spanker was the best player of his generation but again I have to agree with nighthawk, there were 24 people playing. How spanker would have fended during his prime if we sent him back to 1998/1999 is a better question.

So Reiko, my point should be clear. If Spanker posts a list of the best gunners of 2004 and calls it the best of all time, that is his opinion and that is fine. Nighthawk has made it perfectly clear that this list is highly incorrect. I contradict this statement by saying it is the best "GUNS FF all-time" list ever posted, because the other lists are even worse. Nighthawk has been challenged to produce his own list, which he has failed to do since he "doesnt care /brb rappin" but I would probably have to agree with most of his list although he would be incredibly biased since anything he knows about JK from 2002 onward is hearsay. For the past, NH knows what he is talking about, but he is a complete faggot and likes to have his anus rammed by Smurfs.

In summation; NH is not a good authority to post for "all-time" since he doesn't know or appreciate events after 2002 and Spanker is not a good authority since he cannot be validated before 2002.. what I suggest is a fusion. We build a machine that can fuse them together and create 1 entity called "nightspank" and then we have a single great candidate for posting on the specific topic of "guns ff all-time". Reiko you are not a candidate either since you failed to be elite before...well ever. Congrats on getting into 5th gen JaG in 2004.. we should have a debate about why 6th generation JCS was the best sabers clan..

stop replying

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2009 5:55 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Chronos.. shhhh.. Don`t comment on something you don`t know you faggot.

What do I not know? How big of a faggot you are? That fact is quite evident, go wipe the semen from your chin.

Tell gen to start posting on this thread

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2009 5:57 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Reiko your opinion is extremely close minded unless you played every single FF player in history multiple times and can judge them based on past experiences.

You don't think if you lost by 3 points to Marez, that information would leave either of your heads? The details of the match would be kept secret in a vault forever because its magical? Or if you played AK a few times.. no one would know the exact scores of those matches?

I was painting a broader picture but you're too mexican to understand that and keep focusing on a single player like aeron. If you played aeron 30 times and I played him 0 times, you would obviously have a better understanding of his skill level and playing style. Does that mean you know how Aeron stacked up against AK or Pork or Gen or Patton? No.. its not a given. You are being extremely specific in a broad statement.

Who are you to say what I would or would not know about a player. That is utterly retarded. What I hear from you is "you're not me so you could not possibly know anything about who I was in JK"... do you forget that I was MZA in whatever year and JZA and myself use to constantly rip on you for being such a fag back then? People hanging in circles means information tends to get spread around, if the circles you are in has highly skilled players, those players tend to know wtf they are talking about, rather than spouting stupid opinions. JZA for example was never a very biased person. He would judge players from an outside opinion rather than basing it on his direct relationship and or match record against them. Even if he dominated someone in FF 30 to -15, he can see their movement and skill and he would take those into account and can understand how that player might stand up against other certain players.

Reiko you clearly heard some messed up information, no one ever proved jack shit about me. I was tight with just about everyone who was ever good at JK.. I dont need to start posting phone numbers on here to prove anything.. JZA knows me, spanker knows me, vet knows me.. no one else is around now.

"You've already been proven a liar about "being close" to all these old schoolers, I just don't buy it. " I assure you, this never happened

Again, I am talking about the best players, not a broad statement of "old schoolers", you keep taking my text out of context. Advancement of technology helped many, this is true, no one is denying this. I am simply saying that for the top players their knowledge of the force was already developed in 1998 regardless of their pentium 75 being able to make certain FF jumps because of horrific frames. If you took those top players and had them face each other the results would be different than say having them play an inferior player on an inferior PC setup.

You are the king of presuming things. No need to keep trying to prove yourself here. Reiko I was hanging with Jeb before you installed JK. I knew JihadMasers background like who he had beaten or lost, from being in circles before you even started being a newbie. I was playing with porkchop while your dad was working next to home depot. I myself have NO SKILL in FF but that doesnt mean anything unless we are being specific like you are about playing against a specific player like aeron. Unless you can sit here and comment about Jeb in 1998 you need to stfu and understand WHAT I am talking about. Ripping shit out of context and distorting what I am saying is not getting you anywhere. Trust me, there is no OLD ZONE info to be looked up, do a google search for yourself and nothing will come up.. virtually all of JK's history is gone...I don't know where you keep getting your information from but its always wrong, maybe you need to stop letting Phelan whisper in your ear. I am not trying to compare YOU to ME, I was making broad statements about the differences between observing and learning throughout a long period of time and being around a close group that speaks about the pros/cons of each skilled player and then hearing (NOT RUMORS) about who beat who and what the scores were compared to someone who played certain players ONCE or TWICE and then creates a bias towards other players just because they beat that one person.

To further prove my point, I beat if you had beaten marez on two occasions you probably assume you are soo good you could beat aeron while he isnt drunk. That comment isnt about YOUR skill directly, its a stereotype about how players beat certain players and then presume they would beat other players because their ego expanded.

Hey retard, I'm using Aeron as an example. I know the difference in skill level between Nightmarez and Aeron. I tell it like it is. You on the other hand try to spew shit in your favor. lol @ knowing all the best players. I remember there was this one time where you would try to talk to me as if I fucking knew you. I just agreed with whatever you said because it was fucking pathetic and didn't want to make you look bad in front of your e-friends.

I don't claim to know everything or everyone like your dumbass does, but back when I played I would always ask many different players how certain players played. I would ask WD_Luke18 how certain players played/acted, I would ask Aeron (again another example retard), I would ask AssKicker, I would ask ViPRaven, and I would get the same responses from all of them. How am I being very closed minded? My list is based on people I have played, I even said that. I'm not saying it's perfect or should be the one followed. I even admit that I never played against DarkStrike, and I've heard from many people like Jo_MaMa, Aeron, and Phelan that he is of Jeb-caliber when it comes to FF BGJ.

How have I ever failed to be elite before? I got the game in 99, and for the first 3 months played on a shitty pc. When I upgraded, I played much better because I could actually run across the map of Oasis without having my computer lag like crazy.

oh and one more thing, what the fuck is MZA? You used to rip on me for being such a fag back then? LOL WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN? How was I a fag? By pretending to know people to make me look cool? oh wait, that's you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2009 2:54 pm
Page 21 / 26
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback