Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Showcase submission

Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

I propose that the JK community build and erect a 75' golden relief statue of me and post pictures of the completed artwork in this forum.

The status should be 16 cubits in height, or approximately 75 feet, 3 inches in height with a overall width that does not exceed 48 feet, 6 inches. The depth of this shall be no more than 27 feet or 9 cubits. The device of worship should be constructed of pure (solid) gold with the exterior inlayed with rubies and diamonds. The pharaonic vassal should be in weight not more than 300 tons.

In my right hand shall be held a book, in which the history of JK was written. Within my left hand, held there should be a ergonomical keyboard, so future generations lest not forget the rapeth of my entered text through the decade of what was once Jedi.

On my head shall reside the red flag, for I have captured it, and thus, the gold team is invariably in the lead forever more.

I am the alpha and the omega
The beginning and the end of JK
Master Jedi Wodz

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2006 8:37 am
(@sm_sloan)
Eminent Member

This is one of those statues that would attract pigeon's to poop on it right?

Sloans Underground - Star Trek / Star Wars Forums With A DS9 Theme!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2006 1:50 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Don't all statues attract those flying rats πŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2006 3:55 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

For some reason I'm invisioning the Statue of Liberty holding a Flag instead of a torch and a keyboard instead of a tablet

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2006 7:24 am
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ