Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Not checking this board...contact me if anything interesting

Page 2 / 2
(@twc_bcubed)
Eminent Member

lol It's not that bad. Just a few losers who are like 25, live at home, and still play video games. Other than that most are cool.

25 years old!!!???!! I wish I was that young! Some of us are even older than me.....right MavSG?

DarkJester

I don't know what you are talking about DJ...... πŸ™‚

TWC_Bcubed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2006 2:55 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

lol It's not that bad. Just a few losers who are like 25, live at home, and still play video games. Other than that most are cool.

25 years old!!!???!! I wish I was that young! Some of us are even older than me.....right MavSG?

DarkJester

I don't know what you are talking about DJ...... πŸ™‚

TWC_Bcubed

WHAT??? Listen here old man.....*stomp, stomp*. Hey You! Old man! Turn your hearing pack on. Do I need to tell all these children how old you are? I don't think there's enough zeros in this world.

TWC_DJ

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2006 5:35 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Legacy here is a tough question for you...

In a CWT Sabers NF 1v1 Tournament on Tuesday, November 16, 1999 who did you lose to in the FINAL as Legacy_QuEsT

We do not have the gold tropy on file and we would like to at least know who's record it it.

Thanks !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 5:07 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Legacy here is a tough question for you...

In a CWT Sabers NF 1v1 Tournament on Tuesday, November 16, 1999 who did you lose to in the FINAL as Legacy_QuEsT

We do not have the gold tropy on file and we would like to at least know who's record it it.

Thanks !

Judgey beat me out for the gold. Can you switch my pics wodz, please

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2006 3:05 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ