Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Need help

(@xstation14)
Eminent Member

Ok even when IGZ says theres a number of servers up, all I see is the a full 1 slot server and that's it. Also, does IGZ run on JK version 1.0 or 1.01?

Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2008 3:30 pm
(@firehalk)

It's normal. Few people are still playing by what I could see.

Btw, many people create a room on IGZ acting just as some "sticked topic". You must read the room info (on IGZ), get the IP they tell you there and join directly on TCP/ip in the game :wink:

They just create room there for people know that the game is running.

Update 1.01 doesn't screw with people that has version 1.0, which means you can install/not install and multiplayer should work on both cases with no problem.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2008 11:49 pm
(@xstation14)
Eminent Member

Thanks :D . Umm how do I sticky a server? I know there's no dedicated servers but is there a way to keep one up?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2008 8:39 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

Well... very few ppl goes to IGZ now... most of the JKers can be found at the #jk channel, tho

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2008 3:52 am
(@xstation14)
Eminent Member

So not many people actually play? Even so, can you tell me if there's a way just for reference?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2008 11:11 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

yea, ppl do play. Not as much as some of us would like, but you should still be able to find games :wink:

To get to the channel you need an IRC client (like mIRC, or any other) and go to the gamesurge server (irc.gamesurge.net) and then join the #jk channel

Maybe things will get moving a little more when Zeq releases JKLauncher... that's what we're all hoping...

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2008 7:55 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback