Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Multiple Questions and possibly two problems

(@tyrael)

Hi, yeah you probably get a lot of people registering and heading straight for the problems/support so yeah, this isn't any different.

I've got JK working, on Vista, no problems apart from having to tab when going to the menu etc.. but I solved that due to the window thing someone suggested somewhere on this board.

What I'm confused about is that is the textures, from far awway suppoed to be majorly blurry & then become detailed when you get closer? BEcause on my old PC when I installed this, Windows XP, I never noticed this. Maybe I've become such a visual freak I notice all these small details now, but either way it's getting on my nerves because I would love to see detailed surroundings always. Further details about my PC are: Vista, GeForce 8800 GTS something MB, and yeah I would think that's it really. I run JK on 1400 X 900, due to that being the size of my screen, I have 3D acceleration on and 32 for the texture size thing.

Further more, do any of you know any good texture/graphics/model reaplcement/basically uber mods/add-ons for JK and MoTS? I have searched but I really don't know what are the best for increasing visuals & what I really want. I have one JK Retexture pack, it's nice but I don't know if it's the best.

Last thing I promise - JKPatcher, it doesn't work. I install it and then I let it update and I get this 'Runtime error 53', twice. What's going on and what can I do to solve it?

I would really love some replies, but thanks for reading.

Topic starter Posted : 18/06/2008 7:44 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback