Notifications
Clear all

Most hated on the zone

Page 5 / 6
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Oh #1 most emo and power abusive sysop:

JohnChaser / Snowboard / BootCase / something else

He got really stupid the last year - year and a half of zone's official support of JK

agreed,

JohnChaser should be on the list.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2006 7:56 am
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

I know of ICEHELION and Darkie. Saw Darkie around ALOT during the end of JK's lifespan (2001-2003)

And why is The_Kernal04 not on this list?

haha but i'd vote JohnChaser too. Especially after Beef owned him w/ his freestyle skills.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2006 9:45 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

btw, I voted for DSbr but that's just my opinion. I don't hate Phelan enough to vote for him but DSbr as a whole was just intollerable.

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2006 1:47 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Voting DSbr does not exclude Phelan but rather because Phelan has 2 votes on top of the 14 votes that count for him as a representitive of DSbr, he is undoubtably winning this poll by a 300% margin.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2006 9:33 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

haha right on

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2006 2:07 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

haha, I think DSbr was a little out their in terms of trying to be hated. But some were actually extremely funny in terms of online shit talking.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2006 3:09 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

if I am allowed to bump this...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2011 11:26 am
(@dsbr-mode)
Trusted Member

DSbr was the nicest team of bros on the zone. Everyone loved us I don't understand what you mean when you say we talked shit.

genetix is the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2011 7:19 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

For all the bashing I receive on this thread, it would be nice if I were on the list. I am hated because I am so kind :-P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2011 3:35 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

no, you're hated because you are a stupid fucking faggot idiot newbie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2011 5:22 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Lots of inaccuracies with your description there subzero.

stupid: ---- No, I was in the top 5% of my college graduating class.
faggot: ---- No, I am happily married to my wife for 2 years now.
newbie ----- It is funny how you still call me a newbie after all these years, and you expect that to be a valid comment or me to feel remorse or fear? I don't understand why you persist on this when obviously who cares if I am a newbie for a game that is barely remembered anymore. Newbie? After 5 years of playing between 1997 - 2003, one cannot call me a newbie. Especially given all my JK accolades, which I will not mention because who cares.

Finally, thank you subzero, for making everyone on this forum feel more intelligent with your kind words to me.
Hope you have a pleasant day and God bless.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2011 3:42 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

too long; didnt read.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2011 6:34 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Let me space it out so it looks a little more readable for you subzero, since you didn't read it the first time:

Lots of inaccuracies with your description from the previous post "Your a stupid faggot newbie" there subzero.

stupid: ---- No, I was in the top 5% of my college graduating class.

faggot: ---- No, I am happily married to my wife for 2 years now.

newbie ----- It is funny how you still call me a newbie after all these years, and you expect that to be a valid comment or me to feel remorse or fear? I don't understand why you persist on this when obviously who cares if I am a newbie for a game that is barely remembered anymore.

Newbie? After 5 years of playing between 1997 - 2003, one cannot call me a newbie. Especially given all my JK accolades, which I will not mention because who cares.

Finally, thank you subzero, for making everyone on this forum feel more intelligent with your kind words to me.
Hope you have a pleasant day and God bless.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2011 1:54 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

Again, too long; didnt read. Stop pasting the same inane drivel over and over again, you dumb FUCK.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2011 4:06 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Maybe, you should learn to read.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2011 3:28 pm
Page 5 / 6
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback