dangersun
nemisis
darkie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2006 5:40 pm
(@vds-padawan)
Eminent Member

totally, nemesis for the win!!

i might be wrong, but wasnt darkie always clouded on doubts over his/her sexuality? some claimed he was a she and vice-versa..

o wait, that was you lyr!

nah, but really, wasnt it him?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2006 5:43 pm
(@lyricist_vds)
Eminent Member

I think its best to go with an "it" for darkie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2006 6:47 pm
(@vds-padawan)
Eminent Member

some1 i used to hate was englands duck, man what a sick duck, he had this superior look, arghhhh!

thats right engy, after years im confessing, i couldnt stand to him and his closeness to you, i wanted to be him!

now bring me my late night warm hug so i can hit the sack!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2006 4:46 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

the entire MotS community, besides SuN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2006 8:17 pm
 Punk
(@punk)
Trusted Member

the entire MotS community, besides SuN

Lol Right on Shinji.

SuN was the only good JK player I knew that liked MotS more thank JK.=)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2006 3:58 pm
(@niftsaber)

i hated niftysaber

who were you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 4:40 am
(@sm_sloan)
Eminent Member

You forgot one option in that poll which should have been

DBZ = Every DBZ clan ever seen on the Zone

Honestly - I could understand one clan of DBZ fanatics, but when you had what seemed like 20-80 DBZ JK so called clans on the zone, that's what was most hated IMHO.

Sloans Underground - Star Trek / Star Wars Forums With A DS9 Theme!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 8:40 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

SubZero.Ddin't you think of Darkie as your best internet friend =)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2006 10:12 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I think in JK days I was once loved and hated by each player. I would be best friends and in the same clan with people one day, then rivals the next. Oh the middleschool internet drama.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2006 1:40 pm
(@godofnarnomad)
Trusted Member

I'd like to vote GayOs_KDS for the win! o/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2006 9:16 pm
(@forte)

Kirby

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2006 7:47 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

haha sweet we won the poll

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/05/2006 8:53 am
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Julie and Darkie are not even on that list, although they have been sporadically mentioned throughout this thread, the contents of which I did not bother to even read.

Here is a quick background

Darkie - Melbourne, Australia - certified psychopath

Darkie was probably the most psychotic loser you could have run across. He lacked skill in every setting of JK and attempted to whore his way into hundreds of clans. Later in his "career" he decided to just slap on zone names of the clans that he believed he should have been part of and decided that he was part of a greater good. Darkie perversely attempted to have cyber sex with virtually every player he had ever encountered on the zone. His ends homosexual antics and vast psychology issues cause us to continue speaking about him years after he had left JK. I would not be surprised if Darkie was a lackey of Hamass and end his life by suicide bombing a taco stand in Palestine.

The names and identities of Darkie:

EA_Connor7, JKE_Connor7, GE_FallenAngel, TWC_FallenAngel, _FaLLeNAnGeL_, __Connor7__, NRS_Darkie, Darkie, KMR, DDJ_Darkie, HyA_Amidala, SAS_Darkie, Mindburner_CR, MeNaCe_Darkie

Julie - USA, certified hermaphrodite psychopath

Julie is the epitome of psychosis and conversations with this maniac left users in a state of vertigo. The infamous he-she hermaphrodite of JK was quite adept at both Sabers and Guns NF. It was accepted into JCS during its original generation of 1998, only later was It let go for not being a proper "fit" within the clan. It then passed the JaG (2nd generation) tryouts and was in the clan for around 4 months, only to be the only member to ever get booted (due to hacking) from the clan (phaze was caught hacking after JaG). Later in 1999 it joined KJD and then KDD, and was later admitted to HDK for its inherent gunning skills.

Julie started controversial ICEHELION saga, where It posed as another renowned JCS member and attempted to assimilate his reputation. Kevien was RIPTIDE_JCS and ICEHELION_JCS (a sabers nf player from 98') Julie somehow attained the zone name ICEHELION_JCS and sprung the sage to life as It posed as the true Icehelion around zone. Later in mid 1999 the same controversy occurred, now with Julie getting a hold of the registered zone names KJD_ICEHELION and KJD_RIPTIDE, furthering the confusion among the zone and speculation as to whether Julie and Icehelion were actually one in the same.

The he-she sage: In 1998 "Julie" posed as Julie Sanders and did everything within Its power to portray itself as a girl. By the middle of 1999 Julie was a guy and had pretended that everyone was crazy for thinking he/it was a girl. As it turns out Julie Sanders was actually his next-door-neighbor that he was infatuated with (she didnt even know him well). I wonder what the odds are that he attempted to rape her during the course of his life. Julie, now using the name ZeePloK and BanSHEE tore the clan KDD apart in 1999 and was caught hacking yet again during its tenure in the HDK gunning division.

In summation, Darkie was a more extroverted psychotic, whereas Julie was just a very confused hacked with multiple sex organs

The names and identities of Julie:

Julie_JCS, JaG_Julie, JaG_Judge_Julie, X_Commando_X, KJD_iT_ZeePLoK, KJD_ICEHELION, KJD_RIPTIDE, ICEHELION_JCS, KDD_ZeePLoK, KDD_BanSHEE, optikal_one, HDK_WARTORN

The W

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2006 5:07 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Wodz
Your missing a few darkie names but I didn't know it was Mindburner...It still killed my longest winning streak on cases at 35-0...and I didn't even play it.It got my password somehow and gave itself a win.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2006 7:09 am
Page 4 / 6
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback